Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
leoburg wrote:
I am neither left or right so I can piss off both sold out sides that got US in this mess. Sure, had mainly voted left, but its been so long since they stood for anything, I forget why. While Raygun spoke of smaller Govt yet it grew.

I've felt this OWS broiling inside of every one I have met through out my whole life.

''As my poet friend David Chorlton said while we were listening to Cohen: "Now that's poetry." One more: I can't run no more with that lawless crowd while the killers in high places say their prayers out loud. But they've summoned, they've summoned up a thundercloud and they're going to hear from me. Ring the bells that still can ring Forget your perfect offering There is a crack in everything That's how the light gets in.'' - Anthem, L. Cohen

http://youtu.be/lBVaqrqb3bk


Trust me, most of the country prefers to shower rather than OWS.. Get over yourself.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:45 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
I'll stand with Arlo's words, ''Occupy Everything, resistance is futile.''

10/15/11 - Burlington, VT. The legendary Woody Guthrie's granddaughter Sarah Lee Guthrie and her husband Johnny Irion joined hundreds upon hundreds of concerned Vermont citizens spoke out in support of the month long Occupy Wall Street protest today.

Last Sunday, concerned Vermonters met and marched in support of the occupation of Wall Street in order to show our solidarity and object to the increasingly brutal tactics being used by the police. At that time, we decided to continue to meet and rally each Sunday until the occupation ends, and we invite you to join us.
The hundreds upon hundreds of Vermonters present drew connections to local economic justice campaigns: UVM workers struggling to win fair contracts will former President Dan Fogel gets a $660,000 golden parachute; The Vermont Workers Center's Put People First campaign; the efforts of 11,000 Early Childhood Educators to win fair pay; and the efforts to stop Wisconsin like financial slash and burn policies from taking root in the Statehouse and Burlington City Hall.

http://youtu.be/Ct5PBL5XLIE

Oh so you are a Newt fan? He said of them ''take a shower and get a job.''


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
I could care less if Arlo like OWS or not, I am not a robot. I agree with Newt, they should take a shower and get a job. They are less than 1/2 of 1/2 of 1/2 a percent.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:03 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
No doubt MTV and other corporatist American fascist bullshit channels won't touch this video with a light-year long pole. Many people here in amayricka, particularly the middle-aged and elderly, have been made fucking mentally retarded by learning all their social/political/ethical information from mainstream corporatist media, their superstitions, or Hollywood bullshit, and this prevents them from even being able to participate in any remotely reasonable political discussions.

We are the many you are the few.

http://youtu.be/xq3BYw4xjxE


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
Citizens criticized by tightly wound media machinery are heroes. True heroes, sleeping in the park, taking on the dark, sleeping under plastic sheets, getting arrested in the streets, surrounding the houses of criminal elites - having the courage to Occupy Wall Street. THIS is the "Change We Need". Let the right wingers pound the table and the liberal hearts bleed. The two party system is a total scam indeed. America is waking up, seeing the forest through the trees. Agreed? WE are the ones we have been waiting for. OCCUPY TOGETHER - OCCUPY WITHIN. Peace!

http://youtu.be/7X0of1lL1V4

Resistance is futile.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:20 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
Let me tell you people that we found a new way, and we tired of the same old story about the good, the bad and the poor. Basically its Rocking Down angels from The Promised Land above. Bet the powers that be aren't ready for that, and they got some heavy dues to pay. Hope the people understand where its at. IN the mean time, I'll keep my eyes on the prize.

http://youtu.be/fXdFfLv_Y5w

We are making the news tonight, because we know what we do is right. Everybody holding hands in the cities that I've been.

''Day will come when this country needs a helping hand and they want mine, I'll tell him buddy just get line. When my baby comes back crying cause her lover is no longer around, I'll kick that smart as out the door. Sometimes I don't believe in nothing, sometimes I do.'' -Arlo Guthrie from Major Blues around 1984

Its the established Church I knock in this video Major Blues, for its our currant day Scribes and Pharisess, who have turned people off to truth in the Bible, for the people do not want to become as them.

http://youtu.be/YrkHNO865ak

The Bible was only a foundation. There is truth in all Cultures.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
Blah blah blah... You ran away remember? You aren't helping anyone. You are not helping your cause, or anything you believe in. You ran away. Have fun over there in the kingdom.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:40 pm
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
If I recall, you didn't actually do anything back there but copy and past some words from Wiki (or osme other source) without discussing them followed by Heraclitis pointing out where those words actually reflected what he had already posted (in bold). Seems to me that is what I recall.

Anyway

Another lesson boys and girls:

If you sacrifice your objectivity in the name of ideology you will end up presenting yourself as THE VILLAGE IDIOT!


As usual, the SHIT FOR BRAINS SOCIALIST doesn't remember correctly at all. It was entered as evidence that even the Fed agrees with me, not you. You can try and circle back but we all see you.. Nice try shit for brains.

And let us quote shit for brains directly:

heraclitis wrote:
OK

just to be complete

The great Depression.....Free Market Capitalism created clever ways to invest on credit overvaluing the investment assets


Ok, so don't try and play it off that I am all of a sudden agreeing with you. Idiot..


Oh f'n hell, can anybody really be this f'n stupid

What are you trying to kill me

I was rollin on the floor laughing with tears in my eyes

I turned it on

I was like

He didn't say that

I turned it off

I turned it on and there it was

I am like "what an F'n idiot"

rollin on the floor laughin
tears on my cheeks
You are one funny f'er, no doubt about it

Stop it Stop it
You are killin' me
Nobody can be this F'n stupid


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
They must be rushing his room.. Hair is probably full of shit by now..


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
I'm on this planet just as Arlo still is. His words will come true just for they are right.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 2493
Images: 5
Location: Rhododendron, Oregon United States
Page 19. We use to have moderators that paid attention...


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
Goofus wrote:
Page 19. We use to have moderators that paid attention...


Perhaps they enjoy watching socialists being intellectually dismembered.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 2493
Images: 5
Location: Rhododendron, Oregon United States
Jafo wrote:
Goofus wrote:
Page 19. We use to have moderators that paid attention...


Perhaps they enjoy watching socialists being intellectually dismembered.


No. They're just not watching. That's not what anybody that's watching sees anyway.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
Goofus wrote:
No. They're just not watching. That's not what anybody that's watching sees anyway.


More facts from Goofus.. I could fill a thimble full of them..


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 am
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 2493
Images: 5
Location: Rhododendron, Oregon United States
And there would still be room for all of you thoughts.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group