Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post subject: Private going public
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:43 am

Aazrane, welcome to arlonet! A tip about the boards: we love creativity around here, but others (Arlo included) may be more likely to enjoy your poems if you put them all in just one thread, as separate messages in that thread. It's not considered polite to start lots of threads about the same thing (in this case, your poems). If that's what you want to do with the ones you already posted, you might want to e-mail the moderators of BlunderBoard (Pat and/or Larry) and ask if they can consolidate your poems into one thread. I'm not sure, but I think they can do that.--Shelley
----------
You are right, but you don't know my way. You said "he may be more likely to enjoy your poems if you put them all in just one thread". Firstly: all my poems, firstly firstly there are quite many of them, and firstly secondly, I do not want to put them all here. Secondly, my way is, that secondly firstly, I firstly wanted to post just one poem there, and sixthly I wanted to post just another one, then one more, and so on. When I wtite something, I just need to show it to somebody (in this case - Arlo) (well if others read them - do enjoy) at once, I don't know if I will write another poem just nextly, and if I will want to post it here. Do you understand now? Of course I can apply to the rules (not that I very much enjoy applying to rules, and rules in general - they are mainly an obstacle to writing poetry, so in the sake of my poetry's quality, I try to avoid them as much as I can), so I will gladly put my next poems into one thread - it means just that if I write one, I will wait with posting it till perhaps I will write a few more of them, and then I will post them here or not (I probably will). As about the former ones, I gladly would ask someone to put them together, but right now I have no time, because I am writing a poem. Perhaps someone can do it for me? Hereby I give him or her my full approval in that matter. By the way, do you like them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:47 am

I have this question: why do I always forget to tick "Notify me wne someone replies to this post" ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:52 am

I always try to notice something, so I have just noticed, what I felt, when I saw your post, Shelley "see your Private Messages". I thought you had to say something importamt about my poems, how they influenced you, or perhaps changed your lilfe. Anyhow, the "Questions and Answers" poem is just a straight recipe for omnipotence. And what is funny, it is true. And when I read your precise explanation where to find my private messages, my conviction grew even stronger. And then I did read what you wrote and now imagine what I felt then?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:56 am

At least Im keeping it all in one thread. It is not bad that you all look at rules. But it is quite bad that you look at them first. Are you afraid, that if you lower them just one position in your priorities, then you will lose them? So I will tell you: do not be afraid - because you will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:00 pm

Ah, Arlo. Perhaps you did not notice this small one. I should have warned you, my brother: if you hire someone to brush your floor, beware. Beware, because he will brush your floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

yes i sale myself for money all the time
and I hate it and i bitch about it and I have no alternative....oh,wrong thread,never mind!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:11 pm

PSBeaty, you did not scroll that poem down. There's a small change in one posts, I added "just" 2 times: now it is:

if you hire someone just to brush your floor, beware. Beware, because he will just brush your floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:14 pm

Or you did. PErhaps it is my English. Or not. Anyhow, what is the English word for that you have e.g. two words and you switch their places, so you get words two?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:17 pm

Or you took me for an idiot. You should do that to noone. Well on the other hand, are we not used to that too much? When we meet idiots everywhere around and hardly anyone else, or never. So don't we just have to take anyone for an idiot? I really cannot tell you of any way to avoid that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

it is my dumb ol' okie American, sorry I sell myself and my life is for sale, although it doesn't seem to have much value!
It is a sad and woeful story

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:21 pm

In one of my poems, there is this :
No, I am not offending the bishop.
I am saying what I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:25 pm

PSBeaty, I think I have nothing more to say to you. Please don't post in this thread no more, because you are disturbing me, and what is much worse, with no benefit at all for any of us two.
But I may be wrong. So if I am wrong, convince me that I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

OK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:58 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Kinda touchy aren't we, aazrane?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:54 am

Arlo Fanatic

So much for a welcome and encouragement.