Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 2531
Images: 2
Location: Crawfordville, Florida
Jafo, I do declare, you have the inimitable gift of lighting up the room when you enter with your sweet and sunshiny aura and illuminating radiance :D


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 am
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 2493
Images: 5
Location: Rhododendron, Oregon United States
Jafo wrote:
agnes wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYjZc7gKXc

Image


Strange that you can so aptly represent my thoughts about you.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 am
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
How are those photos posted here?


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:20 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Here is a little ditty we call the Teabagger's Rag
here we go

A 1 a 2 a buckle my shoe


Jafo wrote:

Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead

(take me to the bridge, alright
take me to bridge)

Failure of Capitalism? Success of Capitalism?

Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead



I just want to note the bit in parenthesis is not and I do mean is not a direct Jafo quote but was added for artistic purposes!


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:33 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
I like how the lying scumbag ASSUMES quotes.. LOL, he actually put quotes around his assumptions trying to make it look like I actually said them:
heraclitis wrote:
This is from a guy who said "we can eliminate 40% of the debt by defaulting on social security".

Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
leoburg wrote:
How are those photos posted here?

Why don't you ask the post office?


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
I like how the lying scumbag ASSUMES quotes.. LOL, he actually put quotes around his assumptions trying to make it look like I actually said them:
heraclitis wrote:
This is from a guy who said "we can eliminate 40% of the debt by defaulting on social security".

Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?


Here is a little ditty we call the Teabagger's Rag
here we go

A 1 a 2 a buckle my shoe


Jafo wrote:

Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead

(take me to the bridge, alright
take me to bridge)

Failure of Capitalism? Success of Capitalism?
Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?
If these entitlements were stopped today, 40% of federal spending is GONE. Magically it would seem.
Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?
Success of Capitalism? Failure of Capitalism?

Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead



I just want to note the bit in parenthesis is not and I do mean is not a direct Jafo quote but was added for artistic purposes!

Thanks Jafo, I thought the bridge was a little weak myself! Works nicely now!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a genius!


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:48 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
I like how the lying scumbag ASSUMES quotes.. LOL, he actually put quotes around his assumptions trying to make it look like I actually said them:
heraclitis wrote:
This is from a guy who said "we can eliminate 40% of the debt by defaulting on social security".

Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?

(shit for brains, shit for brains)


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
Thanks Jafo, I thought the bridge was a little weak myself! Works nicely now!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a genius!

This from the guy who said "I like to molest young children".


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:57 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Thanks Jafo, but I think we should save shit for brains for a future project!



Jafo wrote:
I like how the lying scumbag ASSUMES quotes.. LOL, he actually put quotes around his assumptions trying to make it look like I actually said them:
heraclitis wrote:
This is from a guy who said "we can eliminate 40% of the debt by defaulting on social security".

Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?


Here is a little ditty we call the Teabagger's Rag (words by Jafo (unless otherwise noted))
here we go

A 1 a 2 a buckle my shoe


Jafo wrote:

Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead

(take me to the bridge, alright
take me to bridge)

Failure of Capitalism? Success of Capitalism?
Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?
If these entitlements were stopped today, 40% of federal spending is GONE. Magically it would seem.
Tell me dipshit, where did you get that quote?
Success of Capitalism? Failure of Capitalism?

Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Piece of shit, piece of shit
lying dickhead.
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead
Full of shit,full of shit
lying dickhead



I just want to note the bit in parenthesis is not and I do mean is not a direct Jafo quote but was added for artistic purposes!

Thanks Jafo, I thought the bridge was a little weak myself! Works nicely now!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a genius!


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:57 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
Thanks Jafo, I thought the bridge was a little weak myself! Works nicely now!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a genius!

This from the guy who said "I like to molest young children".


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:06 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
Thanks Jafo, I thought the bridge was a little weak myself! Works nicely now!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are a genius!

This from the guy who said "I like to molest young children".


Sorry Jafo, that one really does not work for me either, in fact, that is kind of gross!

I know you have trouble with definitions so

gross: indelicate, indecent, obscene, or vulgar: gross remarks.

Maybe you can keep this in mind on any future projects!

Thanks again!!!!!!!


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
Maybe you can keep this in mind on any future projects!

Thanks again!!!!!!!

This from the guy who said "I like to molest young animals".


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
Maybe you can keep this in mind on any future projects!

Thanks again!!!!!!!

This from the guy who said "I like to molest young animals".


Still kind of gross!
Maybe you are trying to hard! You know that whole creative block thing really sucks! Before you know it you will be telling people the Federal Reserve is a socialist abomination when we all know it is definitely a creation of Capitalism! (OMG no!, not that!!!) Maybe you should rest your little brain for a while! Maybe some milk and cookies! Good song, very good song, I will be singing the old Teabagger's Rag all day long!!!!

piece of shit piece of shit
lying dickhead
piece of (sound fading out) lying dickhead


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:18 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
I like to molest young small furry animals.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group