Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i am in!!

okay goofus, but you need to tell me how to make one of those bloody marys you are talking about...i know, i could easily enough look it up but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun...so,,,does it involve tomato juice? V-8?...anyway, i am sure we will find whatever it is we need...
(so goofus and agnes disappear into the kitchen............and come back out arm in arm singing, "oh danny boy!")

(really, they hadn't hit it as hard as all that, actually agnes hadn't had any, since she was holding out for some of the captain's and linda's mead)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:45 pm

"Why is Annie crying?" thought ron out loud to himself. "It appears she is about to have a meal fit to be tied one on last night was the first tiime that I saw you. And not only fat, but that song that the Gman and agnes were a-singin' reminds me of another that I must admit brings a tear.." which is what happened to happen as he was thinking.

Over at Annie's table was the meal fit as a fiddle and ready to be eaten (and even perhaps shared) which is what happened. All talk came to a halt as gustation had fallen on the hungry souls. It was indeed good as everything is here at agnes' restaraunt.

Last edited by Ron on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:29 am

Arlo Fanatic

Wow! That was the best bloody mary I've ever had!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:06 pm

Annie's meal was another one of an Agnes kind of meal - she always does go out of her way to stay out of your way when your out for a day and well you might say that Agnes is okay and perhaps maybe even more than that.

"Well, I've got to be headin' out," said Annie. "Thank you kindly for the delicious meal. It's been many a mile since I've had such a tasty treat as this Agnes. Pleased to make your acquaintance. If I'm ever back this way I'll be sure to drop by again." And with that Annie strode out of the restaurant and rode off to bigger and better adventures.

Post subject: Re: Agnes' Restaurant
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:26 pm

I found it, I found it, I found it!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

A round of Jones soda for the whole lot of you!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

hey!!!!

what is m.f. grape?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm

"Most Fizzy???" said and or asked ron somewhat bashfully in a shy and quiet manner. "Is something amiss, Miss agnes?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:08 pm

ArloNetizen

"I was wonderin', Ms Agnes, do you by any chance have some M&M's that I could partake of as I take my leave of your delightful establishment?"

"Why I most certainly I do," responded Agnes in a responsible manner smiling as she always seemed to smile. "They're my treat. Come back when you can stay longer, take off your shoes and sit a spell. Well, maybe not take off your shoes as this is an eating establishment and all that, but the rest of that, yea, I meant that."

"Thanks," and ron grabbed a bag of the peanut butter Ms and tore at the bag. . .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Arlo Fanatic

RonAlso wrote:
"I was wonderin', Ms Agnes, do you by any chance have some M&M's that I could partake of as I take my leave of your delightful establishment?"

"Why I most certainly I do," responded Agnes in a responsible manner smiling as she always seemed to smile. "They're my treat. Come back when you can stay longer, take off your shoes and sit a spell. Well, maybe not take off your shoes as this is an eating establishment and all that, but the rest of that, yea, I meant that."

"Thanks," and ron grabbed a bag of the peanut butter Ms and tore at the bag. . .

I don’t think I ever saw this? Somehow? I mean, I saw the other contributions throughout,,,I didn’t know what to add really. Still not sure what to say, except maybe, “Hey thanks to the mystery poster, even though SPAM isn’t my favourite, for bringing the added bonus of bringing this post here to my attention!”

But back to this, I think I may have heard that they now have Reese’s Pieces inside of Reese’s Cups? I could try to keep some of those handy as well?

I don’t much care for sweets myself. Although! I did just get a jar of sauerkraut which includes apples! Can’t wait!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:02 pm

ArloNetizen

Boy Howdy and a great big Texas welcome! ron, being astounded as he is quite possibly at least some of the time, noticed there weren't many patrons at this time of day. In fact, there were none. "Shucks, i just may have wasted a perfectly fine greeting." Wrapping his knuckles on the counter he called out, "Who's the head honcho around here (even though he knew perfectly well it was agnes)? "Maybe I should have queried, Where's the head honcho around here?"

"With you in a sec," floated out of the kitchen area. Walking carefully out of the kitchen carrying 3, count 'em, 3 pies came agnes carefully and placed said pies in the case for tomorrow. When she looked up, she spied ron and a joyous hugging and dancing around ensued as the 2 older friends (by this time many yars had passed you see) greeted each other.

"How in the this world are you, aggie (am I permitted ??)?" ron burped.

"Mighty fine!" was her reply. "Yourself'?

"Fine as I mighty be," was his reply.

The two sat down to talk about old times, new times and in between times. About an hour later - "Look at the time!" exclaimed agnes.

"Where?' thought ron out loud.

"The clock on the wall, silly."

"Aye, I spect you best be gettin' home then. May I stop by to see you tomorrow?"

"If you'd like."

"Tomorrow it is then, good night."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:32 am

Arlo Fanatic

Oh hi Ron! Ha! Yeah, it is pretty quiet around here, even for an imaginary restaurant. :)

I am glad you are fine as you mighty be. Tell his little brother very I asked about him. (i probably tripped over that one a bit) :) !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:27 pm

ArloNetizen

Well, ya know, the next time I see 'ol Very I'll give her your best. Now I haven't seen Sorta in quite awhile. I think he's living in Alaska - or something like that. Kinda hard to keep track of those folks, you see.

(Hope you are well, Agnes.)