Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:31 pm

The Folkslinger

October 31, 2022 - Here's something that may be of interest to folks reading this. Beginning April 2023 I'll be back onstage. For more info visit our new website www.gut3.me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:27 am

Arlo Fanatic

Posting this response here as well :)

Hi Arlo, Wow! Well, after reading this post I checked your other website (arloguthrie.com) and was able to read up a little on it there (about the interview and all) but can’t access the web-site you posted right up there. (Don’t worry, I am pretty sure it is just something on my end and that it probably works for most people.) Anyhow, that is exciting! I will try to keep up with things as best I can, and I hope I get to see the interview mentioned on your other website.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:34 pm

The Folkslinger

agnes wrote:

Hi Arlo, Wow! Well, after reading this post I checked your other website (arloguthrie.com) and was able to read up a little on it there (about the interview and all) but can’t access the web-site you posted right up there. (Don’t worry, I am pretty sure it is just something on my end and that it probably works for most people.) Anyhow, that is exciting! I will try to keep up with things as best I can, and I hope I get to see the interview mentioned on your other website.

All the info getting out in the wild was jumping the gun as it were. More info will be forthcoming. But, for now there's not much. We are awaiting the venues to put the shows on sale, then we can release the info ourselves. It ain't like the old days when we were able to post upcoming events a year in advance. But, we think we know what we're doing. We'll see, :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
agnes wrote:

All the info getting out in the wild was jumping the gun as it were. More info will be forthcoming. But, for now there's not much. We are awaiting the venues to put the shows on sale, then we can release the info ourselves. It ain't like the old days when we were able to post upcoming events a year in advance. But, we think we know what we're doing. We'll see, :)

That makes sense. :)

While I am here,,,I got to see your Moon photos. Not only do I love them, I am happy when I see so many others excited and happy as well to see them. I love that! Also, I wish you could have seen the eclipse. I can only imagine the shots you would have got. I actually did see it! I woke up and had to, you know, go to the bathroom,,,anyway, and then I am thinking,,,oh, I need to go vote (it is 3:30 in the morning) and suddenly remember, oh! The lunar eclipse! I am still bleary headed so wait about an hour and go to see it out the window, and for a minute, (or how ever long I sat and watched as the bright light of the moon softened into the total eclipse) there was nothing else. That was all there was. No thoughts about anything else.
Of course, later, I did do my civic duty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:38 pm

The Folkslinger

There'll be a lot going on this coming week, including announcements for up-coming events (officially). We'll probably even get a little taste of winter as snow moves into the northeast. Nothing we can't deal with, but I'm already looking forward to next spring. Okay, I like winter too, but I'm missing the flowers already. Luckily some feathered friends are sticking around. Even tho many have gone on vacation. Hahahaha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:36 pm

The Folkslinger

Well, the up-coming gigs have been posted. We've got 'em listed too on our new website www.gut3.me and as usual www.arloguthrie.com. The venue's will begin trying to sell tickets (if they haven't already), and we're (Marti & I) tweaking the future. Before we head south we're enjoying the first bite of winter cold. Soon enough we'll be back down south. Home in the Sebastian, FL area. It was a great summer & fall but it seemed to go extra quickly this year. Maybe it's the age. Whatever it is, I'm hoping our friends around the world enjoy the holidays coming up. :)