Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: Discography Updates
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:56 am

The W!zard

Updated the forum software, and have been doing some updates to the discography. Most notably, I've added links to purchase the albums from all the usual places. If you notice anything out of wack, let me know.

Post subject: Re: Discography Updates
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Dave wrote:
Updated the forum software, and have been doing some updates to the discography. Most notably, I've added links to purchase the albums from all the usual places. If you notice anything out of wack, let me know.

somebody said you weren’t home.

yeah i didn’t believe it either

thanks dave!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:03 pm

ArloNetizen

Dave wrote:

Dave, a question please. I initially started using Arlo.net on my iPad. I can’t seem to login on my iPhone. Is there a reason for that? I don’t always have my iPad with me and would love to access the site on my phone also. Thanks for the reply ahead of time.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:07 pm

The W!zard

leenski wrote:
Dave wrote:

Dave, a question please. I initially started using Arlo.net on my iPad. I can’t seem to login on my iPhone. Is there a reason for that? I don’t always have my iPad with me and would love to access the site on my phone also. Thanks for the reply ahead of time.

I'm not sure why it would be different. Do you get any kind of error message? How are you accessing it on your phone? Safari? Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:54 pm

ArloNetizen

Dave wrote:
leenski wrote:
Dave wrote:

I'm not sure why it would be different. Do you get any kind of error message? How are you accessing it on your phone? Safari? Tapatalk?

I have safari and I usually just go into that. But for some reason I have Tapatalk on my phone but haven’t figured that out and thus haven’t used it. On my iPad I picked the keep me logged in on Arlo.net. Now initially I had set a password and then found it had to be much longer and changed it, I did write it down but when on my phone the longer one says there is a problem with my login and either the email or password isn’t correct.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:43 pm

ArloNetizen

Dave just an update, after trying umpteen times to log in it suddenly did it. So no problem. Sorry to have bothered you but thanks for the response.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:52 pm

The W!zard

leenski wrote:
Dave just an update, after trying umpteen times to log in it suddenly did it. So no problem. Sorry to have bothered you but thanks for the response.

Not a problem! Glad you got it sorted!