Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:24 am

ArloNetizen

I'm thinking of making this my introduction to my book about my process of mental and social health.
Please watch.
"Humanity, STOP YOUR HURTING"
https://youtu.be/aFxHR0a_GnU

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:53 pm

ArloNetizen

Ila Senger wrote:
Just watched YouTube video in which you have given the introduction of your book that has impressed me. I have noticed that very serious information about the mental and social health has been mentioned in this book which is published on this https://edubirdie.net/ site as well. Being a student, I have decided to read this book thoroughly.

I'm happy to hear that and I'll keep that in mind.
Carol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:10 am

BlunderVirgin

Hmmm, intertesting. id like to watch it later, thx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:56 pm

ArloNetizen

I'm sorry but this video was deactivated I deactivated my YouTube channel a couple months ago but I have a podcast now and I'm trying to figure out how to post it on tap talk

Sent from my Z5156CC using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:03 am

ArloNetizen

Since I deactivated the video I decided to send you a copy of a written form I understand that poetry is a certain area but this is related to the video that was deactivated and I want you all to read this if you would like:
"Humanity please stop your hurting..."

"I live on a shadowed planet. The other humans on it are confused, angry, fearful, sad, and despairing. My friend told me that most people here are decent. And I replied, “ if most people here decent, why am I so afraid of people all the time, why do they seem so indecent?”

Before he could reply I answered my own question. I said, “of course they're afraid and angry and misguided. Many decent people feel powerless or they are not in power”.

Either way I feel powerless. I'm afraid of them. They misunderstand and they judge.

I live on a planet where humans often pass summary judgements on one another.

For example, our stories (often very valid!) are dismissed as lies, fakery, or drama.

My story falls among almost 8 billion other stories and I am in constant and continual comparison/competition with them. And a typical response to mine is usually, “I understand, but you also need to understand that…” And I still am left to my own devices.

Another example (typical symptom of economic unrest in America) is being judged as worthless or surplus because I am not part of the work force and have hidden disabilities. I often expect harsh judgements from the American population. When I receive understanding or an enlightened vibe, I can hardly believe it. I wish more people, like the latter, were in economic, social, and political power.

I would have more credibility and breathing room here and I am sure that more would get done.

Destructive and judgemental attitudes will destroy me in the short run, and humanity in the long run.

This will never fail to break my heart.

From beginning to end.

Abandoned cradle to lonely deathbed.

“I will never understand human behavior.”

Stop hurting.

Please.