Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
I'll take the teaparty label over communist or socialist, regardless if Woody was part of those tyrannical systems or not.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
Lest we forget:

jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
Are you telling us it was a Success of Capitalism?

No, I am telling you it was a failure of government, particularly the first socialist constructs of our present day government.

heraclitis wrote:
Only an idiot like you would consider the great depression a success of capitalism!

Come ON heraclitis, WHERE DID I SAY THAT?!? I said NO. You say I said yes.

COME ON HERACLITIS!! WHERE DID I SAY IT?!?

(Lying Sack of Shit, Lying Sack of Shit)


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:01 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
They say the King is cool here in Belgium. Something works, for Belgium went well over a year without a sitting Govt. The King's kids are less popular...maybe because they are having lots of kids.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:07 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
leoburg wrote:
They say the King is cool here in Belgium. Something works, for Belgium went well over a year without a sitting Govt. The King's kids are less popular...maybe because they are having lots of kids.

Image


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
In the early years of the 19th century, as banks and corporations began to flex their political muscles, Jefferson announced that: “I hope we shall crush… in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country."

That was the same Banksters Jackson stood up to with this:

"Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out."
-- Andrew Jackson

And that Lincoln had to find a way to deal with:

''The bankers had Lincoln's government over a barrel, just as Wall Street has Congress in its vice-like grip today. The North needed money to fund a war, and the bankers were willing to lend it only under circumstances that amounted to extortion, involving staggering interest rates of 24 to 36 percent. Lincoln saw that this would bankrupt the North and asked a trusted colleague to research the matter and find a solution. In what may be the best piece of advice ever given to a sitting President, Colonel Dick Taylor of Illinois reported back that the Union had the power under the Constitution to solve its financing problem by printing its money as a sovereign government. Taylor said:

“Just get Congress to pass a bill authorizing the printing of full legal tender treasury notes . . . and pay your soldiers with them and go ahead and win your war with them also. If you make them full legal tender . . . they will have the full sanction of the government and be just as good as any money; as Congress is given that express right by the Constitution.”

''Lincoln did fund the war that way. And then in 1870, with the people just about out of debt, the bankers didn't like it, and ended up causing a depression about as bad as the 1930s was.

''Just adding it all up, it seems as if the Fed has done about what all the Banksters before it had done, yet got a feeling that it saved the most powerful from any risk, from when its built in bubbles burst. So since it sounds to many in my surfs through Cyberspace and real life...that its been the same battle from our start, lets hope The Tea Party and OWS can find some common ground and stand up to the grand thieves, and to stand with the petty thieves who are just the fruits of the crap from the top.''-leo

''A world at peace would be actively solving the crimes of the petty thieves.''-paraphrased from a man named Jay from Willie Nelson's Peace Research Institute Site


Last edited by leoburg on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:40 pm
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
Are you telling us it was a Success of Capitalism?

No, I am telling you it was a failure of government, particularly the first socialist constructs of our present day government.

heraclitis wrote:
Only an idiot like you would consider the great depression a success of capitalism!

Come ON heraclitis, WHERE DID I SAY THAT?!? I said NO. You say I said yes.

COME ON HERACLITIS!! WHERE DID I SAY IT?!?

(Lying Sack of Shit, Lying Sack of Shit)


So by this response it seems you have dumped Milton Friedman and have a new theory?


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:51 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Sep 15, 1999
Posts: 8364
agnes wrote:
Jafo wrote:
agnes wrote:
jafo
literate much the wagging tongue that twists words to a briers patch?

I see you can't spell either..


http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/brier

once again you could't help but resort to the semantics game...nice hair splitting though!

but i wanna turn! (from the separation of church and state thread pages 8 and 9)
Jafo wrote:
There were no men on the Obama ticket last time

you are either a liar, sitting in a can relying on your own echo, or you can't spell!


Jafo wrote:
Briar:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/briar

And yes, I meant to say "women". Excuse me, after talking with you for a while, one can understand the error. Wow, look at that, I admitted I made an error. Too bad you douchebag friend Heraclitis can't, he just keeps going on perpetuating the lies he tells.


the above is from page 35 of this thread.

heraclitis wrote:
(we went over system failures, context and definitions so no more of your semantic loop bullshit!)


great statement!


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:36 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 2531
Images: 2
Location: Crawfordville, Florida
Jafo wrote:
I'll take the teaparty label over communist or socialist, regardless if Woody was part of those tyrannical systems or not.


This statement pretty well sums it up.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
So by this response it seems you have dumped Milton Friedman and have a new theory?


"Far from the depression being a failure of the free-enterprise system, it was a tragic failure of government." —Milton Friedman, Two Lucky People, 233 - Gee, just like what I said.. Go figure..

Now shit for brains, can you please show everyone where I said it was a success of capitalism. We know you can't, just admit it: YOU LIED!

Remember where you lied?:

heraclitis wrote:
Jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
Are you telling us it was a Success of Capitalism?

No, I am telling you it was a failure of government, particularly the first socialist constructs of our present day government.

heraclitis wrote:
Only an idiot like you would consider the great depression a success of capitalism!

Come ON heraclitis, WHERE DID I SAY THAT?!? I said NO. You say I said yes.

COME ON HERACLITIS!! WHERE DID I SAY IT?!?


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:54 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
nortonkevin wrote:
This statement pretty well sums it up.

Good, then you won't mind shutting the fuck up?


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:22 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 2531
Images: 2
Location: Crawfordville, Florida
You first, Just Another F*#%ing Oligarchist :P


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:40 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
nortonkevin wrote:
You first, Just Another F*#%ing Oligarchist :P

More like:

Just Annihilated Fucking Otards

Anyway, I am late for my meeting with all my banker buddies. We have to have our weekly conference on how we can rob everyone at midnight while they sleep. Family farms won't lose themselves ya know. If we aren't vigilant, the 99% might start up a post office while we're not looking.

Good night socialists, until I return.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:09 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
What exactly failed in is it 2007 or 08, that does have the world on the brink of an economic collapse?

But why didn't DC just let Families stay in the homes, until back on feet, instead of bailing out the rich? Is there any sense of people ever getting a break left in that broken promised land? No! I mean a real break so we can make this 21st Century into what we all thought it should be.

Heard the Socialist Goldman Sacks, (or is it gold sacks of money.) made some dirty deals with Greece. Maybe if Jafo doesn't piss me off to much, and jangle my mind, I may dig it up from yesterday.

But overall about Belgium, they lost big time with the Euro Zone. Yet cost of living is cheaper than the States.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:35 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
So by this response it seems you have dumped Milton Friedman and have a new theory?


"Far from the depression being a failure of the free-enterprise system, it was a tragic failure of government." —Milton Friedman, Two Lucky People, 233 - Gee, just like what I said.. Go figure..

Now shit for brains, can you please show everyone where I said it was a success of capitalism. We know you can't, just admit it: YOU LIED!

No, I am telling you it was a failure of government, particularly the first socialist constructs of our present day government.

heraclitis wrote:
Only an idiot like you would consider the great depression a success of capitalism!

Jafo wrote:
Come ON heraclitis, WHERE DID I SAY THAT?!? I said NO. You say I said yes.

COME ON HERACLITIS!! WHERE DID I SAY IT?!?


How did Government cause the great depression? (we have already been through the Federal Reserve scenario and now you have abandoned that, so we do expect something new this time instead OF THE INFAMOUS JAFO LOGIC LOOP TO NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!)


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:06 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
Jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
Are you telling us it was a Success of Capitalism?

No, I am telling you it was a failure of government, particularly the first socialist constructs of our present day government.

heraclitis wrote:
Only an idiot like you would consider the great depression a success of capitalism!

Come ON heraclitis, WHERE DID I SAY THAT?!? I said NO. You say I said yes.

COME ON HERACLITIS!! WHERE DID I SAY IT?!?


          Top  
Reply with quote  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group