Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:52 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
Goofus wrote:
No wisdom. Just truth.

No wisdom, that's the truth..


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:06 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 2493
Images: 5
Location: Rhododendron, Oregon United States
Jafo wrote:
Goofus wrote:
No wisdom. Just truth.

No wisdom, that's the truth..


Maybe your truth. I think you're full of shit.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
Goofus wrote:
Maybe your truth. I think you're full of shit.

And I think you are a Doofus moron.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jan 09, 2003
Posts: 2493
Images: 5
Location: Rhododendron, Oregon United States
Jafo wrote:
Goofus wrote:
Maybe your truth. I think you're full of shit.

And I think you are a Doofus moron.


But I don't know anyone that respects your opinion.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 pm
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
Goofus wrote:
But I don't know anyone that respects your opinion.

I could fill the Grand Canyon with what you don't know.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 am
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 2531
Images: 2
Location: Crawfordville, Florida
Jafo wrote:
Goofus wrote:
But I don't know anyone that respects your opinion.

I could fill the Grand Canyon with what you don't know.


I respect neither your social values nor the way you present them. And about that last crack:


"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." ~ William Shakespeare


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:06 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
nortonkevin wrote:

I respect neither your social values nor the way you present them.

Am I supposed to care?

nortonkevin wrote:
And about that last crack:
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool." ~ William Shakespeare


"He who trains his tongue to quote the learned sages, will be known far and wide as a smart ass." -- Howard Kandel


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:02 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
nortonkevin wrote:
Your impoliteness is begining to bother me Jafo.


I had no idea how amazingly stupid you are until this moment.

I'm sorry, was that impolite?:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14408&start=345#p467847


Jafo, I commented on how stupid you are because you have been an arrogant unpolite prick here for as long as you have been posting. I am sorry you are stupid (we are all stupid, we are born that way, some try to put being stupid behind and some will be arrogant unpolite pricks). It is not my fault! When you read what you have posted here it is obvious you are a mindless parrot propagating propaganda without actually understanding what you are saying! You attack others personally to defend your position.

Again, Kevin did not say you are amazingly stupid, I did! I have also made it clear why I said it! I have also apologized twice to others who post and read things here but if you are going to act this way, well, I have no regrets!


Last edited by heraclitis on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
How is: "The Great depression was a Failure of Capitalism! = NOBODY EVER SAID IT WAS CAPITALISM"

Semantics.. It either is or isn't. So which is it?? Is it both now?


Capitalism as a system or a philosophy itself did not cause the great depression!
The men who practice capitalism and proclaimed themselves free market capitalists caused the great depression.
As a result, capitalism as a system failed, the community suffered tremendously, because capitalists (men, not the philosophy) failed to implement the philosophy of capitalism appropriately. The greatest irony of it all when it comes to your propaganda is that it failed because they failed to meddle with the value of money. (Let me restate and place some of it in bold) They (the capitalists) failed to meddle with the value of money. The free market capitalist men caused capitalism to fail as a system creating tremendous suffering in the community because they failed to do what a capitalist with socialist tendencies would have done, they failed to devalue the dollar at the appropriate moment. This is something you pointed out in defense of capitalism against socialism (meddling that is).


It is f'n amazing isn't! I won't say the S word cause you will go and blame Kevin, but I might think it!


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:50 am
  

Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 17, 2010
Posts: 1375
Jafo wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
Whatever Jafo, can you answer the question?


I did answer the question, don't you know how to fucking read?

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14408&start=345#p467858


heraclitis wrote:

So, we have proof positive with your indisputable logic that socialism caused the Great Depression even if it implicates such gods of American Capitalism as John D Rockefeller and JP Morgan?


Jafo wrote:

I am telling you it was a failure of government, particularly the first socialist constructs of our present day government.



heraclitis wrote:

Smoot was a Republican from Utah and chairman of the Senate Finance Committee. Willis C. Hawley, a Republican from Oregon, was chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.

You are right almighty Jafo,

More Socialists crawling out of the wood work!

Jafo wrote:

Uhh, so you are saying only Democrats are socialists? That's a new one..



We have a yes, such notable capitalist gods as JP Morgan and John D Rockefeller are officially socialist per Jafo the Magician.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
Jafo, I commented on how stupid you are because you have been an arrogant unpolite prick here for as long as you have been posting. I am sorry you are stupid (we are all stupid, we are born that way, some try to put being stupid behind and some will be arrogant unpolite pricks). It is not my fault! When you read what you have posted here it is obvious you are a mindless parrot propagating propaganda without actually understanding what you are saying! You attack others personally to defend your position.

Again, Kevin did not say you are amazingly stupid, I did! I have also made it clear why I said it! I have also apologized twice to others who post and read things here but if you are going to act this way, well, I have no regrets!

Your impoliteness is begining to bother me Doofus.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:39 am
  

User avatar
Senior ArloNetizen

Joined: Dec 16, 2011
Posts: 616
Location: The Great Upstate!
heraclitis wrote:
Jafo wrote:
How is: "The Great depression was a Failure of Capitalism! = NOBODY EVER SAID IT WAS CAPITALISM"

Semantics.. It either is or isn't. So which is it?? Is it both now?


Capitalism as a system or a philosophy itself did not cause the great depression!
The men who practice capitalism and proclaimed themselves free market capitalists caused the great depression.
As a result, capitalism as a system failed, the community suffered tremendously, because capitalists (men, not the philosophy) failed to implement the philosophy of capitalism appropriately.


Ergo it WASN'T CAPITALISM. These men were not practicing capitalism when they were part of the Fed, just like Hilter wasn't practicing bee keeping when he was slaughtering jews, even though he was an avid bee keeper. Using your logic, Al Capone was practicing capitalism. You really aren't very bright are you? Did you and Doofus flunk out of elementary school at the same time?

heraclitis wrote:
The greatest irony of it all when it comes to your propaganda is that it failed because they failed to meddle with the value of money.


That is not what I said, my point is the MERE EXISTENCE of the Fed is the problem. See, I have consistently stated that. I don't change my opinion from page to page to fit a losing fact-less idiotic argument like yours.

heraclitis wrote:
(Let me restate and place some of it in bold) They (the capitalists) failed to meddle with the value of money. The free market capitalist men caused capitalism to fail as a system creating tremendous suffering in the community because they failed to do what a capitalist with socialist tendencies would have done, they failed to devalue the dollar at the appropriate moment. This is something you pointed out in defense of capitalism against socialism (meddling that is).

Yes, let us restate your opinion:

heraclitis wrote:
Are we going through it again. NOBODY EVER SAID IT WAS CAPITALISM...IT WAS MEN WHO WERE FREE MARKET CAPITALISTS BY PHILOSOPHY!!!!!!!!

(a couple posts later:)

Jafo, The Great depression was a Failure of Capitalism!


(FULL OF SHIT, FULL OF SHIT)

heraclitis wrote:
It is f'n amazing isn't! I won't say the S word cause you will go and blame Kevin, but I might think it!


You know what? Fuck Kevin, you are full of shit.


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:46 am
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 2531
Images: 2
Location: Crawfordville, Florida
:D ............ 8)


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:21 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
Here is Dennis Kucinich speaking to Congress about the Fed being owned by private banks. If Wilson regretted setting up by saying, he had just sold out the American people, into the hands of the few elite I see not how that is socialist. That is like how many say capitalism is a pyramid scheme. In this complicated world, there are good and bad forms of both socialism and capitalism. The good form of socialism, wants to get the greedy part of capitalism out of the economy.

http://youtu.be/u2KBpqiORkU

Dennis Kucinich tells Congress "the Federal Reserve System is no more 'federal' than Federal Express" and also comments on the "fractional reserve system".

Who Owns The Federal Reserve System 1988- It's time to take a second look at Ron Paul America!!
http://youtu.be/0_-bqaTvzIk


          Top  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 pm
  

User avatar
Arlo Fanatic

Joined: Oct 12, 2005
Posts: 1778
Location: Axachusetts of New New England
The author of "The Creature From Jekyll Island," G. Edward Griffin, on the cartel structure of the Federal Reserve System and the 1910 "money trust" meeting on Jekyll Island responsible for drafting the principles of the Owners-Glass Bill/Federal Reserve Act signed into law by President Wilson. Clip from the film "FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKlz2Z4 ... ure=colike


          Top  
Reply with quote  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group