Forums » Group W Forums » Controverial Topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:25 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnie:

who's gonna hold him down when you explain the real purpose of the KY??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought i heard you were going to be the test dummy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:29 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:

Why are all you women always giving Mongo shit (because he deserves it) he seems like a nice enough guy.(so like is that suppose to mean something?) i mean Becky always mis-quotes him (oh as if that mattered) Starchild makes fon of him using caps (she can do better when she wants to)and that arnie bitch (no Larry is the bitsh, Arnie is the back half)just seams like one mean woman.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to bitch you need to give it some thought and slap everyone equally, but Arnie is right, I will wait until tonight before I piss in the stream again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:33 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:

Boy you shure do know how to make someone fell welcome arnie you ass hole<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he spells like you, nathen.

but he talks like a troll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:37 pm

TROLL. i think not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:46 pm

Okay I recant I am not leaving yet I have to find me a dummy to castrate ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:50 pm

tell the truth you just want some balls to hug them and kiss them and call them your own.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Quinn on Oct 13, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 4:55 pm

okay to tell the truth I just want some balls to hug them and kiss them and call them my own.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Quinn on Oct 13, 2001 ---</FONT></center><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quinn I didn't know welcome out of the closet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:04 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Becky:

Yes Quinn I welcome the oportunity to play with your but only in the closet<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kinkey bitch huh???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:09 pm

My kind of woman huh???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Becky:

Yes Quinn I welcome the oportunity to Castrate you ,but you will have to join Mongo to get your other offending part removed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man my post sure do get changed around goes to prove a man can't keep on topic I thought you all were complaining because we suffer from LOP and it comes down to you guys wanting to be us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:13 pm

i thought you said you were married. what does your husband thaink about you running around trying to grab other mens parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:18 pm

i thought you said you were married. what does your husband thaink about you running around trying to grab other mens parts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey Quinn I got his parts for how do you think I learned to do it so well .....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:22 pm

Hey Quinn I got his parts but they aren't enough now i wan't your's
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you can play with them only if you promiss to be nice. the nicer you get the more you have to play with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 5:28 pm

you can play with them only if you promiss to be nice. the nicer you get the more you have to play with.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quinn I do not plan to play with them but to remove them and then destroy them by means of flames

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 6:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Starchild:

he spells like you, nathen.

but he talks like a troll.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First of all, I spell fine, I just do not edit well, and what may I ask to you have against trolls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2001 6:40 pm

What is this thread about?

-Z

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.