Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 8:48 am

Arlo's second time playing the newly restored Paramount theatre. He played at the grand opening last March with the Vermont Symphony Orchestra. As so much as I can remember (okay it was only a day ago!! lol)The setlist was the same as the W. Long Branch show. I got to take a pic of my wife,Jill with Arlo after the show. She also took one of me and Arlo and I accidentally deleted it!! ARRGGHH!! Well,we got tix for his show in Manchester,VT on July 21st,so I might get a second chance Image

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Spydie on Feb 12, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2001 7:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Cool report! I bet he wore his tux. Image Sorry youlost your pic of you & him. Next time you might want to take 2 just in case. Good luck! Arlo is a really sweet guy! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 3:28 pm

BlunderVirgin

Cheryl, Tuesday's show wasn't a symphony show, he wore the faded jeans and black shirt. Someone asked him where his tux was, and his reply started with "oh, that thing".

Since our seats were only 3 rows from the back, my daughter and I stayed in the lobby during "Alice", but when we came back in, there was an usher in my seat. It confused my daughter as she went wandering down the aisle looking for the 2 empty end seats. I know it's verging on blasphemy, but I never really liked "Alice's". I guess if he does it in Claremont I'll have to suffer though. We're in the 2nd row, can't sneak back in without being noticed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 6:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Wow, for some reason I thought It was a Symaphony show thought I'd seen it listed on here as one. Arlo probably got it confused. He told me the Greeenbor, NC show last yr was a Symphony & it wasn't LOL! Did he wear his black suit coat? I bet he looked great! Image

Personally I love ALICE & could never leave during that song. Not even if I had to go ot the bathroom (I go during intermission LOL!)

There are a few folks on here who leave during ALICES so you're in good company here. It's a tradition for them LOL! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 10:05 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Dawn glad you got a chance to score good seats for Claremont! I'm in agree-ance with you about Alice's. Altho for unsaid reasons the song does come in handy, when wanting to make a mad dash for...Something, anything...

*Heck the second row won't notice. Just make sure somebody saves your seat....LOL

*I regret, I couldn't make either of these shows. Timing is all wrong. DawnW have a good time, and will expect a full report. (don't much care about the style of dress thing) unless Arlo comes out in a dress. That I'd like to hear about. Again, I hope it's great, and I'm sure it will be....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2001 11:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

We women however love to know how he's dressed. ImageIf he does come out in a dress, I want 27 8 by 10 color glossy photographs with circles & arrows on the back sent to Dave to be online. I think we'd all pay to see that. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2001 12:53 pm

Not all "we women" give a fig about how Arlo is dressed - we tend to assume that he is - I'd be more interested to hear about which guitar he played for which song. Or, of course, if he were not dressed, that could be interesting, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2001 4:42 pm

Arlo Fanatic

So I suppose that means you would not be so quick to buy a ticket for a show during Arlo's "Tutu Tour"? Cheryl would!! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2001 6:29 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Cheryl I would hate to deny you of your fashion report.

*I have to admitt, I liked Railroader's post about guy's being dressed mostly in black attire, and Randy sporting a Cowboy hat.

*the part I liked was it was so subtle. JohnC is a great guy, and gave a great setlist. Maybe one of the best I've read here at arlo.net.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 12:10 am

Arlo Fanatic

Actually, I love hearing all details on Arlo. Not only what he wore, but also as Starchild said what kind of guitar. Also color of his socks, how he wore his hair, whether or not he wore his glasses, virtually everything. But don't need to know what type of underwear he's wearing. That's a bit too intimate LOL! Image I already have a picture of him in his underwear so I'll just assume he's wearing ones like that. <g>

Anyway, I do love reading those set lists! Great job cub reporters! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 12:50 pm

I love to hear all aspects of a show. From guitars to clothes,to ushers stealing seats!Image In case you're wondering about the Rutland show,here's a shot of Arlo,with Jill (my ever beautiful wife)after the show... Jill and Arlo
P.S. He didn't wear his glasses during the show.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Spydie on Feb 11, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 2:26 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Hey rb, Thanks for the kind words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 2:51 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks so much for the picture! I have been DYING to see what he looked like with his new beard! Image He is sooo cute! I see he had more beard than his old beard was & his hair is still cut like it was at the Keswick. First thing I noticed about him was that he'd cut his hair some LOL! He never did leave me what was cut off however LOL! At least I now know what he looks like these days. (Miss ya ADG!) What a hunk! Image