Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2000 6:39 pm

Arlo Fanatic

sounds like another blunderful time was had by all!

I recall krishna givin' out autographs a few years ago after the Castle Clinton concert... guess he already knew he was bound for glory!!! Image

okay... i'm ready for carnegie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2000 6:41 pm

The show was the best! I've seen Arlo and family for quite a few years at the Keswick and Phila. Folk Fest, and I have to say ... this one was awesome! We took another couple that had never seen him live and they were absolutely thrilled! What a family! Afterwards he sat on the stage and signed autographs, took pictures and just chatted with people. Very layed back, not rushed and as friendly as could be! What a pleasure! Can't wait till next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 1:37 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gemini:

Wow! wish I could have been there. So CindyB, What was Arlo's take on the election??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I recall, he said that this delay must be torturing those guys...I think other folks heard it too...I was too hazed in joy to recall it verbatim. Sorry!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 7:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I had hoped to scan my Keswickpics & pic them plus my setlist & show report on my Arlo website & then debut it to the public once I did that & put some of the Greensboro, NC pics on there too! The wasy things are gonna be busy with Christmas I may not get to put them up until after New Yrs. We have Christmas decorating to do, I gotta get ready for my Friend Debbie & her hubby Carl to come over New Yrs. Eve & some other friends may come too (Don't forget you're invited ADG!). Gotta figure out what I wanna fix for that plsu gotta cook it around New Yrs. Eve. We gotta go to my cousin gospel groups annual Christmas show & dinner, go see my cousin in his churches annual Christmas play, go to the monthly Church ladies meeting, go with my Mom & some church ladies to a Tea Party (ROTFL. You can just see me at that huh?), wrap presents, finsish Christmas shopping. & to Keep up with my Arlo & diabetes stuff etc., Free Internet stuff on the internet etc. Busy, busy, busy! I did get the chance to scan & upload one pic from the Keswick. So to hold you folks here it is: As you can see I had great time! Image

http://www.geocities.com/cherylharrell/keswicknov182000aftershowcloseuphead.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 7:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Should be scan them & not pic them. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2000 7:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oops not scan or pic them. Should be put them on my site. I'm error prone today! LOL! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2001 11:56 pm

Happy New Year! I finally got around to sorting a bunch of my tapes and am now ready to offer copies of this show (Keswick 11.18.00) on CD. Recording geneology for those interested: Neumann KM184 mics > Tascam DAP1 DAT > HHB CDR850. Drop me a line at padeadhead@aol.com. Peace, Jon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2001 12:41 am

Arlo Fanatic

Cool! I bet it sounds better than my audio tape of it. My recording info on my tape: Old 70's handheld cassette tape deck with built-in mike, hid in purse LOL! I'll have to make a tape copy of one of my tapes & trad with ya. First I got some other tapes to do for folks. Image