Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
I like him a lot but am dumping him until he changes his views on Israel and the giant military industrial complex. Figure the best way to ever change them is another war which any of the others running will surely give us. Screw ever fixing anything domestically if the people support its current policies on those issues. The people deserve to reap what has been sown abroad by empire building for Israel. Why should it bother me one bit? I have a king living here in Belgium.

i cannot speak for bernie, but i do like being able to hear him out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2cCdgwgoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dap9fNZIKwc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:16 am

Arlo Fanatic

I do like him but this empire just has to end before anything domestic will ever get fixed. Well, that is how things have been adding up too me for sometime now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

is he the best person for the job as against the other contenders and if so isn't the right thing to do the better way?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
I do like him but this empire just has to end before anything domestic will ever get fixed. Well, that is how things have been adding up too me for sometime now.

There is no empire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVn8jvddl64

not quite true, but the gist is correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk6bdA51rEA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

he has been making a lot of good sense to me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:55 am

Arlo Fanatic

There is a corporate empire which over 900 overseas military bases are protecting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:37 am

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
There is a corporate empire which over 900 overseas military bases are protecting.

I didn't say there was no wealth and with that power, greed, corruption, manipulation and hatred. You have a huge percentage of Americans saying make America great again and Make America win and you talk of a corporate empire. Even Tom Shady or Brady or whatever, that poor mistreated and broken sports personality says America isn't great. Now he is sucking the big tit and he wants more? It is not about corporations it is about people.

just random thoughts but:

Corporations are not patriotic! American (or any other place) corporations don't care about Americans they care about profits. If they can push the boundaries of the laws with manipulation and greed in the name of profit that is called winning. The only driving factors are individual attitudes and wealth. It is not an empire it is a decision of the people to make the world what it is! People choose to be what they are! You can say Democracy is a failed experiment but don't tell me there is a conspiracy of evil. It is what we made of it and people still support expanding the world as we know it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

Would recommend reading John Perkins and you may understand that this predator form of capitalism we have has been enslaving poorer countries through the secret corporate empire. Here is a short video of Perkins which sums it up in a 2 minute nutshell. https://youtu.be/m-dsiufhMu0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:05 pm

Arlo Fanatic

based on what i have been hearing, he (bernie sanders) doesn't seem to want to go in a greedy direction, and he doesn't seem to be a war monger. the links and videos on this thread, seems like he is actually trying to help educate, rather than confuse. there is no one magic saviour who can fix everything right this minute! but it does seem like he wants to try and help build up good foundations, rather than destroy them. that doesn't sound like a bad thing.

his views on healthcare and education

the glass steagall act seemed like it was a good thing sure enough, yet it was repealed….and it has been a heck of a thing trying to get it back.

this one is hearing from elizabeth warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aym11DSsCtw

this one from bernie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d1oAC_wGbs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:49 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
Would recommend reading John Perkins and you may understand that this predator form of capitalism we have has been enslaving poorer countries through the secret corporate empire. Here is a short video of Perkins which sums it up in a 2 minute nutshell. https://youtu.be/m-dsiufhMu0

I know how the world works. The point is:

They have the political support of a huge percentage of the population!

Bernie is in many ways a fresh idea! Give me a better alternative! Bernie can't even get elected for cryin out loud! America needs to be great again (whatever the hell that means)

I mean, this is a world that if you don't talk to imaginary benevolent beings then your liberty isn't worth fuck all! You have to believe in god to have rights in America...it says so in the constitution (dumb ass)!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

heraclitis wrote:
leoburg wrote:

I know how the world works. The point is:

They have the political support of a huge percentage of the population!

Bernie is in many ways a fresh idea! Give me a better alternative! Bernie can't even get elected for cryin out loud! America needs to be great again (whatever the hell that means)

I mean, this is a world that if you don't talk to imaginary benevolent beings then your liberty isn't worth fuck all! You have to believe in god to have rights in America...it says so in the constitution (dumb ass)!

Dumb Ass if the rhetorical dumb ass and not directed at an individual other than my own brain for not understanding why believing in imaginary deities allows the you to infringe on the rights of others...just making that clear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKq9R8c3Hw8

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:40 am

Arlo Fanatic

that is the way i read it heraclitis, but thank you for the clarification.

and for the video

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:41 am

Arlo Fanatic

Sanders is clearly the best one running. Do wish Rand Paul sounded more like his Dad, than more of a nut. In saying that, mean that until foreign policy...heads home and we get a sound monetary system, nothing will ever get fixed domestically by anyone.

And religion is in for a rude awakening that no one wants to give a chance right now. Well, don't mean no one for have met real life people who understand it will all happen in the flesh this time too, just as religious leaders were not ready for that 2000 years ago. I bring that up for the truth will set us free, and a reason we are not free is that people do no know the truth, nor even want to know it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:55 am

Arlo Fanatic

heraclitis wrote:

heraclitis, are you being psychic here, or just observant?

leoburg wrote:
Sanders is clearly the best one running. Do wish Rand Paul sounded more like his Dad, than more of a nut. In saying that, mean that until foreign policy...heads home and we get a sound monetary system, nothing will ever get fixed domestically by anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:53 am

Arlo Fanatic

agnes wrote:
heraclitis wrote:

heraclitis, are you being psychic here, or just observant?

leoburg wrote:

I just can't see Bernie sustaining a national campaign. Could be wrong!