Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Arlo Fanatic

This song by Marty Stuart sums it all up for me Badlands. As he says, "there is a church without a steeple but in the hearts of the people good will come again. And I hear voices in the wind telling me the 2rd coming of the Red Man is closer than it's ever been. And good will come again to these Badlands. http://youtu.be/FTs8NoaxeNI

And 3 chiefs last words: Red Cloud, Siting Bull and Crazy Horse. Love Crazy Horse's last words, Upon suffering, upon suffering, the red man will raise again.... I see a time of 7 generations when all of the colors of mankind will gather under the sacred tree of life. (Well,its late and forgot all of the words. But we are that 7th generation longing for life again and sick of the separation and selfishness. http://youtu.be/m5NwzNQFIYg

The second coming of the Red Man is coming, or just nuke the damn planet and get it all over with. Justice will be done for the Red Man or chaos shall continue throughout the land and world!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

There probably dudes in positions of power around the world and the usual suspects who wouldn't be far off from using weapons of mass destruction if a situation were to arise or be given. Such nuts don't require 'excuses', some probably don't care if it's MAD!

But Leo, There are lots of other folks who wish and long for peace and goodwill to flourish. We all have people we love? Religion has been both a curse and a blessing to humanity but until people come to terms with their neighbour's colour, creed and other differences we shall continue to be cursed with the pain that comes with intolerance, greed and the other things that tend to divide and conquer humanity's blessings. Maybe it's time and maybe its not but those 'neutron bombs' may bring peace for some and to some and our Mother planet spins on its merry way....."life is but a dream"

"So now our fruit has finally come to fall, and time has ripened this eternal moment for us all. The shadows filled with former fears are swept away as if the howling winds of night have ceased to play before the dawn's early light." - ADG

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"The second coming of the Red Man is coming, or just nuke the damn planet and get it all over with. Justice will be done for the Red Man or chaos shall continue throughout the land and world!!!!!"

Just wanted to comment on your a/m words Leo. Even as I read them I had forgotten why I don't want those rooster dicks to "...just nuke the damn planet..."

I had forgotten those Moments In Utopia that we can all experience as living human entites. Then I was in Utopia this evening and that's when I remembered.
This is not a utopian Universe, let alone Planet, let alone life and there are times when we experience something like moments, hours, days even years of "hell on earth." Those times when we are in 'HELL' and we all likely know that experience, loss, fear and maybe some of the "normal" stuff drops us into 'Hell"? (where we don't want to be).

Perhaps if we as human beings strived to live a little longer in those Moments in 'Utopia' the world could be a better place.
So Leo, I don't want the planet nuked in order to fufil or bring it on 'End Times'. I realised for the first time this evening how important and powerful all our 'Utopian Moments', if added together, would bring on the possibility of us being 'utopian' towards eachother and spreading that around the world.

Think of those times of joy, contentment and togetherness, even pleasure, even peace with yourself, be it with a loved one, a place, a memory or a thing. Then you are in 'Utopia' for you are in the place you want to be for that moment and you know that life and the world is worth it. Capture your 'Utopian Moments."and you have captued a most powerful force to rally against the 'bad' stuff. Imagine being able to spread it and imunise each other from the negative crap?

Maybe the a/m (bs) will make some flowers grow...... :wink: :wink: but if......

Peace and love to all of goodwill and may all you experience or even drop in to one of your 'Utopian Moments."

"Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to use so many words to say so little." - ADG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:46 am

Arlo Fanatic

Oh that was worst than a bad joke by me. It's not the world I often feel like "getting it over with." Nor my life. But when it' known by me that it's all going to happen in the flesh this time too, as they were not ready for that 2000 years ago, as now also, it's a pain in the butt to only have seen a few good fruits from all of the seeds sown over the last 20 years. But I do know, from last trip back to (what I call) Lemon-minister (Leominster where Johnny Appleseed was born.), summer of 2012, lots of people in Club 40's (How many days is it said it rained for etc?) know my story is true, for many saw it happen, and when I return they will be ready.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Oh that was worst than a bad joke by me. It's not the world I often feel like "getting it over with." Nor my life. But when it' known by me that it's all going to happen in the flesh this time too, as they were not ready for that 2000 years ago, as now also, it's a pain in the butt to only have seen a few good fruits from all of the seeds sown over the last 20 years. But I do know, from last trip back to (what I call) Lemon-minister (Leominster where Johnny Appleseed was born.), summer of 2012, lots of people in Club 40's (How many days is it said it rained for etc?) know my story is true, for many saw it happen, and when I return they will be ready.

Maybe its 'quality' and not quantity Leo? You have a 'cause' which you have pursued because you know what you believe and you have rowed it out on rushing waters only to find that water likes to meander before it reaches it final destination. Most of us like to go a meandering with the flow but oh to watch a salmon fight its way up against the flow! That's awesome to witness and feel the touch of its splash on your face as it jumps up that waterfall. Be true to yourself whatever that is Leo and finish the race.

"We have the oars but lost the boat." - ADG

See its business as usual with Israel/Palestine "An Israeli delegation is ordered home from Gaza peace talks in Cairo, blaming militants for breaking a truce. Hamas denies firing rockets." Maybe this time will be the 'last' time? Wonder what Moses would think about all the commotion he and the 'Burning Bush' helped cause? He never got to step foot in the 'Promised Land' including Gaza but at least he got to meet I AM!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The dog days are high odds to catch me sleeping. Ya no pool players back home at Club 40's, where a good share of my 10% went when me and Marie got married in City Hall, (Her from Belgium) and she laughed all the way through the vows.

We had a fun time that 3 week 2012 visit from Marie.

They all loved Marie.

But writing about from 94 to now is trouble so soon after being hitched.

Never leave the home without the ring on. Nor without paper work in my pocket.

The Flemish melting pot of Antwepern in Belgium is cool. Lots of long haired Hippies from the 60's still walking these streets. Man hang out in the Cafe we play 3--cushion at.

Doesn't get better than to be an American playing 3-cushion here in Belgium.

I know better players than me who would sell their souls to be playing here.

Marie grew up on the 60's rock and roll so it's fine.

But must go back to Club 40's before or rather when I get there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Way to go Leo!

The Israelis and Hammas are still at it. The dogs of war are barking at our gates in Syria and Iraq but the alarm hasn't gone off. The boys and girls are getting ready to row, row, row their boats gently down our streams. Bloody war never went away - that was just a dream......
More happy days to come it seems?

Peace and good will to the innocent and the dreamers

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

where was i?

something about ….back on page 6 and 7 or so of this thread
blah blah blah… you talking about daniel… jeremiah blah, then i bring up judges…and somewhere in there it's a declaration of you don't care about that stuff but still more bible stuff from jeremiah and revelations blah blah blah, but don't look too deeply or too critically because that just means you are lost and don't have the gift…or some such

sometimes it is better to consult with cartoons ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwBspnCkpI

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:23 am

Senior ArloNetizen

agnes wrote:
where was i?

something about ….back on page 6 and 7 or so of this thread
blah blah blah… you talking about daniel… jeremiah blah, then i bring up judges…and somewhere in there it's a declaration of you don't care about that stuff but still more bible stuff from jeremiah and revelations blah blah blah, but don't look too deeply or too critically because that just means you are lost and don't have the gift…or some such

sometimes it is better to consult with cartoons ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwBspnCkpI

yes but the problem is that lots of folks 'consult' who 'believe' in the bible, koran don't just consult they want people to believe what they believe even if they have to harass, persecute and even kill you in order to make sure you get their particular point, even if that point is portrayed by cartoons. These nuts, no matter the book, belief, god or for the most part, other armchair religious general, kill, kill and are intending to kill and they get away with murder.

Other folks read their books and believe in some better way, some better good, something called love wherever that takes them. These folks make the world a better place by their 'deeds'.

But some folks read books and wonder. Some have discovered 'truth' some 'lies' and some just move on and be themselves without giving any books a thought. I suppose we shall all discover the 'truth' when we die but until then I'll take to the open road and endeavour to 'love' a little more, forgive a little more while continuing to make a balls of it most times. But sure i AM just human after all?

Nice cartoon agnes :wink:
Keep the faith Leo and may you God go with you :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:01 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I forget what you posted about Judges Agnes. Maybe I did not say on this thread (probably did for it's a main point of where I come from. is that the Bible was only meant as a foundation, and religious leaders have rightfully turned many off to the Bible, by their legalistic dogma or such. Jeremiah 23 is a huge rebuke to those leaders, and since we can find the words in Jer 23:20, "In the latter days it will be understood that chapter applies much to today.

20 long years ago, I found the truth I am claiming in Rock and Roll, and then found things in the Bible, (not out of context for they apply to these latter days) which backed up the conclusions I had made. One truth that came to me was, is that Rock and Roll (who I was understanding to be prophets.) were the 7 Pearls (as i call the peals.) of Thunder kept secret in Revelation 10, for when the mystery of god would be complete. It came to me out of the blue while writing a letter to an older brother. I wrote this down just as it came to me, "We may very well have been hearing the peals of of thunder for some time now." I knew instantly that they were rock and roll, without ever remembering or hearing that they were kept secret in Revelations 10. And since we can find the 7th trumpet in Revelations 10 and 11, they have something to do with the 2 olive branches of Rev 11 who today's establishment may yet end up killing both.

I say John Lennon was the one who started the thunderers to start and rock and roll with a fury against today's establishment. That is the reason I will never go to the big apple, which a few people along the road had made clear to me I must never do.

Sorry for the blah blah blah, but it's all I feel like saying about an important truth of these latter days. The rest of the story is in my Michael's Revolution #9 or #11 Blog posted above. It just hasn't been time, and have already said when it would be time...Ethiopia erupting as Egypt and Libya have, will make 3 out of three of the appointed time in Daniel 11:40-45, and just look at what follows. This ain't the trash that the established church is leading people into futility and profit them nothing. (BUT IT DOES TAKE AN OPEN ENOUGH MIND TO THINK ABOUT IT, AND CHECK IT OUT.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"(BUT IT DOES TAKE AN OPEN ENOUGH MIND TO THINK ABOUT IT, AND CHECK IT OUT.)"

All our minds can be open enough to think and check out things. They can also come up with different conclusions, interpretations, and the rest.

I have read your words Leo.
Thing is, for instance, this thread's Subject "Re: Israel/Palestine has moved in and out, up and down but what conclusion is there to the subject? The 'GOD' of the Bible that the bible itself describes some dude! If all this (and us) is in some way his big alpha and omega pet 'Eden' project. If all that is mentioned re the 'End Times' comes to be, just what kind of a 'God' is he in the first place given the whole bloody mess He has predestined to occur. Like 'Knock Knock - Who's there?' "God". God who.........

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:02 am

Arlo Fanatic

Think I have stated I think life always existed, and something went wrong before the big bang threw us down here to earth. On this melting pot flying through space, this trash going on today will run it's course.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Think I have stated I think life always existed, and something went wrong before the big bang threw us down here to earth. On this melting pot flying through space, this trash going on today will run it's course.

As with most folks Leo, you know than me. News has it that Israel is taking another 1000 acres off the Palestinians in their biggest land grab in thirty years.

"Tut, tut." (UN)

Truce and ceasefire but the war goes on.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
I forget what you posted about Judges Agnes.

you forgot?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Arlo Fanatic

You gve me the idea to read Jeremiah 23, some of Danial and some of Revelation before I got to bed tonite. :)