Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Arlo Fanatic

As Arlo says, which I did not have to say so many words to say so little.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:40 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
As Arlo says, which I did not have to say so many words to say so little.

You took the words right out of m………….

Peace and lov

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Arlo Fanatic

"convert to islam or die"

"convert to christianity, or burn in hell (or some such)"

it's always something

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

We all get converted back to dust

Peace and love is what matters

"What some men dream of, some men do. Sometimes." - ADG (on Ramblin' Jack Elliott)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Jeremiah 23's huge rebuke of religious leaders sums it all up for me. Since we can find in 23:20, "In the latter days it will become clear", it does apply to today. And what is written in 23:33-40 is a key truth for right now: It warns against holding to the oracle of the lord, (I prefer the New American Standard version of others that say burden of the lord but all versions work.) for each man's own words will become the oracle. And if they claim the oracle of the lord there will be an everlasting reproach which will never be forgotten. Each man's own words being the oracle is Liberty. We can all see who those religious leaders are today.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
Jeremiah 23's huge rebuke of religious leaders sums it all up for me. Since we can find in 23:20, "In the latter days it will become clear", it does apply to today. And what is written in 23:33-40 is a key truth for right now: It warns against holding to the oracle of the lord, (I prefer the New American Standard version of others that say burden of the lord but all versions work.) for each man's own words will become the oracle. And if they claim the oracle of the lord there will be an everlasting reproach which will never be forgotten. Each man's own words being the oracle is Liberty. We can all see who those religious leaders are today.

yeah, that whole conduit/mediator thing (period) tends to be a bit off-putting and murky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

No matter how much we try to be religious in whatever faith we may have we will never reach the ' Bull's Eye' even if we fool ourselves (and others). So, maybe loving/treating each other the way we would kinda like to be treated is a good rock to stand on rather than throwing rocks at whoever. (I really don't give a fig about religion and I know i always fall short in the 'love' thing but i do still wonder and ponder about 'spiritual' stuff being a half-baked dick of an agnostic. What a mess humanity is in so if there is something or someone 'ET' out there or in here i would think it's about time for some good loving intervention and dare i say it Hallejuah to all!)

Peace and Goodwill and maybe even the 'love' bit will get growing some more?

Time, I do believe is NOT on our side and hopefully we arn't in anyones 'End Times? ('God' knows I suppose, don't YAH baby!)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It's not the end of the world.

"Just because you say you've seen the light doesn't mean nobody sold you/us."

"Back before the world began, back before that too, you took me in your confidence told me I was you. Just seems kind of funny now as I walk upon the shore, I can't help but life. If I thought that I knew, that the way to get across to you was this high and winding stairs, I'd be there."-adg in Stairs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"No matter how strange you are, there's something unique in you. Something that not only makes you happy, but makes the rest of us feel happy that we don't have to be you and do what you are doing!" - ADG

Thing is Leo - There's other bloody nuts out there who want to make it so. I just hope there's more peace and goodwill 'freaks' who will stand together for humanity and for the generations to come. The world will keep on spinning happily in space without humanity and maybe that's the way its meant to be?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:37 am

Arlo Fanatic

I think that the whole world needs a break with a year of Jubilee for forgiveness of everything, and a few Thanks Giving Dinners a week for them to celebrate being passed over.

My dream is to fulfill Isaiah 23:17-18 and 24:21-24 where the kings of the earth are thrown in jail and the profits of this Beautiful Planet are used for food and fine clothing for those who need it. Then we can have that big party of Isaiah 25, where we Celebrate Thanks Giving Diners of being passed over the insanity of our times.. That will be when the veil will be lifted from all nations eyes, and they understand what they have never heard before.-That last part about understanding has to be what is meant, at the end of Isaiah 52.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10513388_10203233747619071_6926616341136506285_n.jpg?oh=88c2922ecef6da7fcf47a727e632c69a&oe=54796D96&__gda__=1415873570_6db91cc42deb1d6955220efcee675754

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"No matter how strange you are, there's something unique in you. Something that not only makes you happy, but makes the rest of us feel happy that we don't have to be you and do what you are doing!" - ADG :wink:

Religion has brought HEll and a wee bit of Heaven to humanity; greed has robbed our children and continues to gang bang Mother Earth! Lust is on the increase most of the time and hatred never walks alone.
Forgiveness and 'LOVE' seem to be more and more wistful dreams rather than a living, working vision for the generations that shall replace us fools, who can put men on the moon and create such good and great and beautiful things.
Evil doesn’t need to hide these days (never was far away) but if we, I, me, was to have a wee vision of loving and inspiring the future generations by actually loving our neighbor the way we want to be loved it begins in our home and moves out into the jungle we created out of Eden!

‘Mere Christianity ‘ hasn’t worked the way Jesus Christ wished and died for but I believe that when he summed up all the ‘Commandments’ in the words of “Love God and love your neighbor as yourself’ he indicated the very way an individual could love God in a clear and practical way – Love your neighbor as yourself and you’re loving your God. The rest is the history of cruel religion that none of us can ‘fully’ adhere to but who is my neighbor? For a start, it’s the fellow time travelling human being that has loved me in such a beautiful
way for well, a few wee years. My darling is my ‘Song of Songs’ not ‘God’ and there’s lots of time when I fall short in relation to ‘love’ but my beautiful better half is an example to me. Then I got to love the rest of the seven billion folks travelling with us to eternity or whatever?
“Imagine all the people, living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one. I hope…” (And look what happened to John!)

(‘Out of the silent planet’ by CS Lewis was a great read for me when I was at school even though I didn’t get the real message that the book was about. I just finished reading ‘The God code by Gregg Braden and happened to pick up a copy of Al Gore’s “an inconvenient truth – A GLOBAL WARNING” and guess what Leo. I wish we was in Narnia but not with ‘all’ my ‘neighbours’ but sure that another C.S. Lewis fairy tale for wee kids……
Oops!! Two many words and not enough space! Forgive my transgression again!

Peace comes with a wee bit of love, understanding and perhaps forgiveness. Hope is a beautiful……

(Nice photo of beautiful people :D - Peace and four big Irish hugs from across the wee pond :) )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Well the truth has not been told about times like these latter days. The established church does not understand that its all going to happen in the flesh this too, just as religious leaders were not ready for that 2000 years. When its known who the Ancient of Days is, after much bs from people on the TV, the people will understand, for the veil will be lifted from all nations eyes and they will understand what they had never heard before. Certainly what they have never heard from the preachers. In the mean time many people are in the process, (without even knowing it) of being purged, purified and refined, for the time of peace to come.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Well the truth has not been told about times like these latter days. The established church does not understand that its all going to happen in the flesh this too, just as religious leaders were not ready for that 2000 years. When its known who the Ancient of Days is, after much bs from people on the TV, the people will understand, for the veil will be lifted from all nations eyes and they will understand what they had never heard before. Certainly what they have never heard from the preachers. In the mean time many people are in the process, (without even knowing it) of being purged, purified and refined, for the time of peace to come.

Yep the 'established' religions haven't changed much. I thought Billy Graham recently said something about these being the 'End Times'? But if he didn't - they are! (I think)

There shall be a Palestinian State but at what cost to the innocents? Iraq is the one to watch. I really believe that evil minds have their blood-filled eyes :twisted: on a 'Spectacular' and are out to volunteer some more innocent children, women and men in further sacrifices to their blood thirsty man-made rotten evil 'gods'.

Peace and goodwill to all except ……! :x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It's going to take a massive investments, from all countries to rebuild Gaza, or there is no chance to stop the violence anywhere on this planet. It has to start in Gaza, so as to bring the so called children of Abraham, in charge of Israel to their knees. They have no clue, as do the leaders of the US! But the world is waking up.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Arlo Fanatic

It is all going to happen in the flesh this time, just as the leaders were not ready for that 2000 years ago.

ROCK AND ROLL are lots of the true prophets of our age.

Woodstock, you mainly babble nonsense while the truth is knocking on your door.