Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:08 am

Senior ArloNetizen

The majority of you folks get the President you happen to vote for so lets just say that America is what and where it is in the World as we know it today. (We in Ireland get to do the same but enough about ‘Parish Pump Politics')

You referred to Danny boy’s recorded words as well as Matt 24 and we can all interpret as we do (or as the ‘Spirit leads’). What we can agree on (maybe?) is that the Bible exists and as 'Agnes' mentioned, its just a wee collection of books written by men (my paraphrasing) and perhaps inspired by divine ETs? ( who knows) "Things improve greatly when they are no longer important. Trust me." - ADG

As a self confessed ‘agnostic’ I AM in my own wee ‘Sunday School’ for slow learners so here’s a wee question and lets just separate the ‘man’ from religion/s and focus on the kernel of the matter okay?

You quoted the words of Jesus Christ as ‘recorded’ in Matt 24. Thing is, Jesus claimed not just to be the Son of God but he actually stated that HE is (was) GOD??? The New Testament also claims that he is coming back on stage but that’s for another day.
What do you believe - Is he or isn't HE :shock:

Other folks probably have their own ideas on the matter so don’t be shy – be bold!

Peace from Ireland and rock on the wee rock of ages…. :roll: .

:mrgreen:

"Empty yourself of yourself, and let what is, flow through you without concern. Drink from the river of emptiness tonight." - D'Iryama (as written by ADG)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 am

Senior ArloNetizen

"It is what it is, as it were." - ADG
Another day and another kind of truce in the Middle East (but not a 'Ceasefire' of course!)

What if the powers that be have already a strategic plan for the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that for instance could be that, if the ‘Truce’ doesn’t hold Israel will continue to make Gaza even more uninhabitable until they get to the negotiating position of taking back/over Gaza as a part of Israel in exchange for giving up the equivalent land at/on the West Bank allowing for a united land mass for the Palestinians to have their rightful new State. Security guarantees will be made along with the Saudis, Qatar etc. coughing up the funding for a new Palestinian State to include some kind of ‘Buffer Zone’ until whenever and whoever come up with a better plan?
There is much more at stake for the ‘Stakeholders’ than meets the eye me thinks and the alternative may be a lot worse than the cure. (Perhaps God/Yahweh/Allah) should have chosen the North or South Pole as the ‘Promised Land’. Maybe he did and Moses got his wires crossed and that why they were a wandering for forty years in the wilderness, kind of lost in space. Maybe even ‘God” got his wire crossed, after all he does change his mind sometimes including errors of judgment if not downright mistakes. Just look at us men! Just look at what Eddie Snowden farted! Just look at Mr Putin! And then there's little mad me!)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:31 am

Senior ArloNetizen

"It is what it is, as it were." - ADG
Another day and another kind of truce in the Middle East (but not a 'Ceasefire' of course!)

What if the powers that be have already a strategic plan for the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that for instance could be that, if the ‘Truce’ doesn’t hold Israel will continue to make Gaza even more uninhabitable until they get to the negotiating position of taking back/over Gaza as a part of Israel in exchange for giving up the equivalent land at/on the West Bank allowing for a united land mass for the Palestinians to have their rightful new State. Security guarantees will be made along with the Saudis, Qatar etc. coughing up the funding for a new Palestinian State to include some kind of ‘Buffer Zone’ until whenever and whoever come up with a better plan?
There is much more at stake for the ‘Stakeholders’ than meets the eye me thinks and the alternative may be a lot worse than the cure. (Perhaps God/Yahweh/Allah) should have chosen the North or South Pole as the ‘Promised Land’. Maybe he did and Moses got his wires crossed and that why they were a wandering for forty years in the wilderness, kind of lost in space. Maybe even ‘God” got his wire crossed, after all he does change his mind sometimes including errors of judgment if not downright mistakes. Just look at us men! Just look at what Eddie Snowden farted! Just look at Mr Putin! And then there's the 'Little People' in Ireland!) :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:35 am

Senior ArloNetizen

[quote="woodstock69"]"It is what it is, as it were." - ADG
Nope you're not seeing double! I just made a balls of the edit. Even wee Irishmen can make mistakes.

"This world is your world. Take it easy, but take It." - Woody Guthrie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:07 am

Arlo Fanatic

in case there might be any confusion, or even in spite of any of it, i never said anything about the bible being inspired by ETs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:20 am

Arlo Fanatic

I think life always existed, and something went wrong before the big bang threw us down here to earth. There were some who saw it coming and picked some unlucky chosen one to play god.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:34 am

Senior ArloNetizen

agnes wrote:
in case there might be any confusion, or even in spite of any of it, i never said anything about the bible being inspired by ETs

oops! :shock: I did not mean you Agnes, of course knot!
Human beings/believers down through the ages right up to the present day have said that the Bible (Books) was/have/is divinely inspired by 'God/Yahweh/Allah and since this 'being' is believed to be a spirit in the sky/heavens therefore some kind of 'ET'.

Peace to you and any ETs out there…..

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 am

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
I think life always existed, and something went wrong before the big bang threw us down here to earth. There were some who saw it coming and picked some unlucky chosen one to play god.

Maybe HE picked/volunteered himself or maybe even his Da told him to go? Maybe he was a bibical scholar and read such texts as Psalm 22 or Isiah 53 etc etc. God only knows why he did it but what a sheepish fool? "Timelessness will tell…" - ADG

("Always look on the bright side of life….")

I see ISIS is having a bit of fun with the Iraqi Christians. What next, lion food? Saddam (mass murderer) was apparently okay with them, so much so that about one million christians resided in Iraq under his rod. ( even met some - nice folks)

"Share the love - The rest will take care of itself." - ADG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Graffiti on your Walla!

You are who they are
We are who you are
me thinks, therefore I AM!
Meaningless, eating is meaningless
Perhaps for their goads
conclusion doesn’t matter.

This week beats another drum
She’s dancing with my balls
This week counts another day
Rachel wailing at the walls
A finger on a pickle switch
Our juggle clocks just falls.

You are who I AM
We are who you were
I think thoughtless sometimes
nothing is teamingfull - mere words
Except for love agape and the rest.
Beginning, does it really matter a fig?
Tomorrow brings another chance
To beat another drum
In Time with fools their money spent,
GOD’S folly of the ages
It doesn’t matter what you think
Or read between your rages.
Just pray a word and breathe a life
Love’s dancing on my pages…

Ebola sings a merry tune
And Aids was never bent!
War makes weeds to water dust
such hate was never sent!
Life’s party comes to meet us all,
She’s a whistle while we slumber
While Mother Nature calls to me
She whispers goads to ponder
I never saw an ‘ET’ fall
And yet I’ve always wondered?
'Psalm 22' or 23?
I'm thinking - "Have I sundered?"

And yet:
hear beats my Lover's drum
My Song of Songs
all dust succumbs
And yet:
there's sweet succour to find
a child with 'God'
sings nursery rhymes.
"Good night sweetheart we'll meet real soon"
And the wee boy danced with the men on the moon.

and yet,
its all a rigmarole
a circle square
have you got soul?

"Wonder fits into your soul like love fits into your heart, like music fits into your ear - very easily." - ADG

(Subject to change/s)

Peace and Love to all the innocent blood and all repentant lovers.

woody69.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

blah blah blah blah blah....the whole thing (war-crimes against humanity-from the smallest to the greatest) is a creation of the father of lies to distract us from our real purpose which is to be selfless, love each other, and forgive each other. Anytime spent ruminating about whcih side is right or wrong rather than creating "my peace" just feeds it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Kevin-MusicRx wrote:
blah blah blah blah blah....the whole thing (war-crimes against humanity-from the smallest to the greatest) is a creation of the father of lies to distract us from our real purpose which is to be selfless, love each other, and forgive each other. Anytime spent ruminating about whcih side is right or wrong rather than creating "my peace" just feeds it.

Keep doing you thing Kevin

Love you and hope you find peace cause we appear to be singing the same song…"and have you any wool…."

PS. The truth tis out there, in the heavens, so watch but watch out for oul 'Nick'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:01 pm

Arlo Fanatic

When I see the Zionist in charge of Israel, who also are in charge of the US, doing the deeds that Abraham would do towards Palestine, I will start to call them his children. All who do Abe's deeds are his children whether they no it or not.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:32 am

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
When I see the Zionist in charge of Israel, who also are in charge of the US, doing the deeds that Abraham would do towards Palestine, I will start to call them his children. All who do Abe's deeds are his children whether they no it or not.

I AM Still stuck on "Abe's Deeds" Leo?
'G-d' created 'Zionism' when he instructed the children of Abraham to 'Go take the land which I swore you…" and guess what - they obeyed except that 'G-d' also told them to basically wipe out the inhabitants that happened to be living in the land of 'Milk and Honey'. Now just like god i can make mistakes, change my mind and sometimes even be a bit on the 'creative' side. He also promised to 'bless those who bless you and curse those whom curse you' (win - win) but I don't think anyone told the Arabs that promise? (Probably doen't matter now cause if they wern't pissed off with the 'chosen people' then……)

So Leo, what if 'deeds' were kinda summed up in the words "Love your neighbour as yourself." Sounds easy peasy but then we just might get stuck on that word "LOVE". And if we agreed on the meaning of what that there, what I read somewhere was a command from some wee jew called Jesus something or other, then we might get a handle on just what it means to "Love God".

Everyone could probably think of ways to 'love' their 'god' but imagine thinking of ways to love your neighbour and then just going right out there and doing so?
Imagine a world full of such children!
World finance is built on the pyramid of the 'dollar' and to our cost we are seeing were that brought us too!
Imagine if each of you and me was a one dollar bill, turned upside down, pyramid of LOVE?
What a difference each wee one dollar pyramid of us would make and the height, breath and depth of such a turned upside down pyramid would be experienced like. Same goes for each of us making 'LOVE' to Mother Nature?

But then we might all get to wondering just who is my enemy?

Peace and love neighbour

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The deeds of Abraham are clear, that god would not have destroyed Sodom had there been 10 righteous there. As there is a time for everything as Solomon said, the spirits above saw a time when man would be better off if killed. Life goes on forever as for as I am concerned. That is one of the reasons I have no problem with abortions. I am sure it is better up there than on this boiling melting pot.

As Emerson Lake and Palmer sang, "There is no end to me life, no beginning, death is life."

And the truth will someday be understood that by the lamb's blood, prisoners were set free from the waterless pit of hell in Zechariah 9:11 and the bottomless pit in Revelations 9:1-2.

I do not know exactly what went wrong in the beginning (before even earth was formed.) but the 2 trees of Adam and Eve gives us all we needed to know. And Abraham sacrificing his son, which was stopped, is a symbol that blood had to be paid, for who ever made the first mistake before the earth was even formed.

Last edited by leoburg on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Just had a dumb thought. There's approx seven billion human beings on this wee planet at the moment (give or take). The fact that that we communicating on this 'Dump' is grounds to believe that we are a part of the 'Elite' (if not elect?). But of course some elite are more equal than others.
So, the symbol you mentioned concerning the blood that went from, a man, a household, a nation and finally the whole world, is built a Jewish/Christian tradition.

It is believed that all of 'nature' is built on the same building blocks that go to make up DNA, including your and mine are one in the same. We are all different and yet from the same original.

Taking Arlo as an example:
He probably performed to say one million folks and still counting….
He probably has met thousands of folks some, he might even call fans.
He probably met a couple of thousand folks he calls acquaintances
He's probably has known hundreds of folks (never mind animals) he knows as friends
He knows his close friends
He knows his relations
He knows his family
He knows all about 'love'
He probably even got his own set of individual opinions which may appear apparently close but are for some miscule reason or other are uniquely different because just like each of us seven billion fellow space/time travellers there ain't no one of us else 'Arlo' .

You are whom you are like I am whom I am but all of us get to share want we share good, bad but there's no 'indifferent' with LOVE and of all things its real magic all the time to any of us seven billion particles of stardust that go to make up the mucky mess we are and who receive and give it.

Peace and love from a 'spiritual vegetarian'
(but not a vegan veggie!!!)
"Share the love - The rest will take care of itself." - ADG
:wink: