Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:29 pm

Arlo Fanatic

And for the rest of the story here is a blog with a few more coincidences. http://leoburg9.wordpress.com/2013/01/0 ... mber-nine/ Have got 70,000+ words on another wordpress blog, of travels around the states of confusion, with added photos and videos of the times. Will finish it someday unless I die first. How did I get to Antwepren from Memphis where the 70,000 words end in 98?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
And for the rest of the story here is a blog with a few more coincidences. http://leoburg9.wordpress.com/2013/01/0 ... mber-nine/ Have got 70,000+ words on another wordpress blog, of travels around the states of confusion, with added photos and videos of the times. Will finish it someday unless I die first. How did I get to Antwepren from Memphis where the 70,000 words end in 98?

Well Leo, I didn't just want to reply without first checking out the a/m links. Firstly, I enjoy that song of Arlo's on the first link and I liked the other song from Arlo which I never heard before so many thanks for that.
I don't know if I'm addressing just Leoburg, Michael the Angel or Michael the Space Cowboy or even perhaps your hippy triune spirit but who cares? Peace and love to ya all at the same time.
We do have some things in common. And of course I couldn't possibly know if you are 'insane' cause I don't even know meself except to state that I Am a biblical dunce rather than a holy Moses but who cares.

I will admit that I know a wee bit about religion as I suppose most agnostics do, especially ones from
Ireland, the land of "Saints % Scholars. Oh and I probably should admit to having read the Roman Catholic (Christian) Bible a few times (77 Books) and a number of Protestant (Christian) Bibles in past years. Have read a little Torah and probably a good few 'Christian' and Jewish stuff as well as other 'spiritual' stuff as well as the normal sort of stuff that crosses ones eyes over the years.

Leo, you got your beliefs and I ain't got mine but I do believe that the world of humans is 'square' and is in urgent need of more beautiful roundness and not just the pretty flowers and smiling faces. What's happening in the world today is more awful than words, songs or even 'gods' could express and I aint a pessimistic sort but believe its gonna get a lot worse! (Before we all agree to individually make it a wee bit better and some folks can make their 'better' better than some (me included) but maybe that's a better start than no beginning? ) Lets even start with the TRUTH - I AM going to die in this life (excluding the 'Rapture' and maybe the '144,000' and agree on that for a start?

The "Sons of God" revelation
I suppose that maybe a letter or two added or forgotten, to be divinely recorded? Say you take “the Son of God” and you add one ‘s’ to ‘Son’ and you get “Sons” give or take? But can you relate such movement and guess what you can! I recall reading somewhere in Genesis (I believe) that here is mention of “The sons of God (ETs) saw that the women of men were beautiful to look at so they popped down to Earth, had sex with human beings (Female!) and on an on the journey from the heavens to earth went. (Wonder what their kids looked like?) Anyway 'God' himself must have wondered so the virgin got impregnated by 'God' and Jeu. (Which, I recall was predicted etc etc)
Try putting two ‘s’s in and it changes again, doesn’t it? Anyway that's some of my take on "the sons of God". (Wonder if there was any daughters of 'God' and if so equals and what was their appearance like?)

Peace and love
:mrgreen:

Ps. Dear GOD/YAHWEH/Allah, You may be reading this so one prayer from wee me: Get the finger back out and sort out the bloody mess YOU ultimately 'Created' Love ya baby!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Just a 56 year old child of the 60's-70's Rock and Roll, and we got to get down to the swingtown of Steve Miller's song.

If there was a father and son there had to be a mother so am sure there were daughters also.

But I think life always existed before it was thrown down here to earth, probably after the big bang were something went wrong in the beginning of the beginning. Some poor bastard ended up being the chosen one, with lots of people behind him. Not all could have been told in the beginning when they thought the world was flat. Not that anyone knows what is up above nor could tell it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Just a 56 year old child of the 60's-70's Rock and Roll, and we got to get down to the swingtown of Steve Miller's song.

If there was a father and son there had to be a mother so am sure there were daughters also.

But I think life always existed before it was thrown down here to earth, probably after the big bang were something went wrong in the beginning of the beginning. Some poor bastard ended up being the chosen one, with lots of people behind him. Not all could have been told in the beginning when they thought the world was flat. Not that anyone knows what is up above nor could tell it.

Manure Leo! I'm even older than you!!!

PS; We really loved "Third Rock from the Sun" on TV but never heard of a group of that name

You mentioned 'some poor bastard' - what about the 'Chosen people'!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

All who do the deeds of Abraham are the chosen people.

3rd Rock from the sun is a 1994 Joe Diffie tune. Here it is. http://youtu.be/vlAa0IGCXCw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:35 am

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
All who do the deeds of Abraham are the chosen people.

3rd Rock from the sun is a 1994 Joe Diffie tune. Here it is. http://youtu.be/vlAa0IGCXCw

Still prefer the crazy TV show.

Abraham did his deeds and even picked his own (sons & daughter) to try them out on but hey God did promise the oil to the descendants of Abraham's other less famous son who happened to be the son of their slavewoman. So, I'm kinda wondering which deeds you mean in order to become one of the elect?

May your Alpha & Omega bring Peace, Goodwill and Amazing Grace to all

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Acts of compassion which only needs a few screws loosened at the top to empower communities to hold their own year of jubilee, for us to rebuild from the bottom up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:34 am

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Acts of compassion which only needs a few screws loosened at the top to empower communities to hold their own year of jubilee, for us to rebuild from the bottom up.

The bankrupt Detriot epicentre may be a decent place to start for the US before Detriotism makes a waste of communities in more towns and wee cities across America.
Yep, loosen a few screws for the new middle-class poor and do a Nehemiah for all the world to see and all of us can enjoy their Jubilee!

There are real, if not simple, viable solutions out there and we require leaders of goodwill to move humanity back to the Garden for all our children's sakes but who knows, maybe even the 'gods' will make peace in our time?
It seems that the dogs of war are more than just barking mad! They are trying to poop on everyone's wee lawn and whose big toys are they playing with these days I wonder??? (I'd guess from russia with love?)

"There is much to ponder, and not much worth pondering." - ADG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Take over the media on local levels with what the the people want the most.

Last edited by leoburg on Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:58 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Take over the media on local levels with the the people want the most.

That's kinda like what the Russians done re Crimera and eastern Ukraine and you even have Russsians openly leading the terror for some sort of Putin reason that becomes more threatening to the whole region. Putting 40,0000 troops and gear right at/on the border is sending another message I suppose of Mother Russia's 'hard' love?
So Leo, that being just one wee present example of your idea not being a 'new' one and one which probably wouldn't do your cause much in the way of support. But even though mankind has created a mess all over the world, I believe with all of my heart that if enough people around the world were to begin talking to and not at each other we would see more oneness at the expense of our own personal fear of the unknowns. There really is time for peace and justice to prevail. Then we could all celebrate one humdinger of a party and let goodness and mercy flow not just to humanity but to Mother Earth and all our fellow space travellers living on and off her.

I sign off on one of Arlo's strange wee things with peace and goodwill for you to ponder….

"The me I used to think of as being myself has slowly been replaced by the self I seem to be today." - ADG

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:54 am

Arlo Fanatic

The media is not working for the betterment of the people, its only keeping people divided over the symptoms and not offering any cures. The US purred billions into Ukraine to stir things up in the first place.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
The media is not working for the betterment of the people, its only keeping people divided over the symptoms and not offering any cures. The US purred billions into Ukraine to stir things up in the first place.

The media is reporting that the stew is not just getting thicker, it's getting warmer, spicier and looks like all the ingredients are getting mixed up all over in our wee pot. But the good news is that there doesn't appear to be anything cooking around a 'Pearl Harbour' this time - for now.

I don't think we have tasted anything like this stew before and it's sure to give some people the 'runs' sooner rather than later.

I don't think the media is there to offer cures but should be free to report the facts as they happen. Maybe the US would consider letting a bankrupt Ireland get some of those 'billions' but the bankers and their cronies would probably just have another party themselves…

Concerning Gaza/Israel - The bloody clock ticks on towards its final countdown - tick-tock, tock-tick.

:( :( :( :(

"If they're only going to play one song of mine on only one day each year, it might as well the longest one I wrote" - ADG

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

meanwhile in africa, ebola has been rearing its ugly head….

i think we humans need to get our priorities straight!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 am

Arlo Fanatic

Here is a video which starts out speaking about what kind of songs he would sing. Those that gave you pride in the little things were the ones he sang. Though probably much more than that.

http://youtu.be/h-aeweP-BFU?list=PL084C8F4FADBCAAAA

Here is a real life story of 70 grand of words, of travels around the states of confusion from 94 and ending in Memphis which will cost them cash for the finish, where many are set up. A Maverick Pool and 3-cushion theme behind travels as an IBEW Wirenut out on the road during the good times, and a couple of trips by cars and hitching spreading seeds all along the road. (Fastest its 70,000 words could be read is a week end, and keep the political rock and roll videos up full blast.

http://leoburg9.wordpress.com/2014/03/2 ... to-anyone/

One con James Garner sets up is a 3-cushion match down south between be a a jerk Ray, who ripped off a dear friend while he was at the time getting paid by the friend John. But there are 2 Rays down south from Worcester County and more set ups to happen to those in charge of creating the trash. Set up the games Jim. We are going to be ready. We will see who the local hustlers are.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1970740_10203176634551280_2065862508767644080_n.jpg?oh=4b8066d48c5589415e7c3bce401797d0&oe=54429165

Well not as I wanted the photo of an older Maverich but if you click on it, the photo will come up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

agnes wrote:
meanwhile in africa, ebola has been rearing its ugly head….

i think we humans need to get our priorities straight!

Yes! And who would have thought US citizens would fall victim to this deadly enemy of all humanity. China is trying to contain a plague and all sorts of other 'natural' disasters are happening. Yet, all across the world human beings continue to kill, kill and kill while the slaughter of the innocents makes for news coverage.

Some sort of human defect than can speak hatred and love with the same little rudder located in each of our gobs.

The 'gods' do not reside in life otherwise why do people have to die in order to meet them. All our children's children deserve better from us!