Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 am

Arlo Fanatic

DrCharbonneau wrote:
Then my ass is quiet.

Better than you talking through yours all the time... asshole! It appears the only way you can shut up is to go fuck yourself.

What the hell? What is the agenda here? Disrupt and disillusion?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 am

Senior ArloNetizen

heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
Then my ass is quiet.

Better than you talking through yours all the time... asshole! It appears the only way you can shut up is to go fuck yourself.

Don't blame me. I joined Arlonet in march this year. Ever since, this Goofus cyber-bully persona has dogged me one way or another. I've always been one to fight back at bullies.

Of course, if what I have said is taken out of context, it can be twisted to make me the bad guy by any pseudo-literate fool.

My agenda is not an agenda. In this thread, I simply wish to point out, as do some others, that Mittney/Pryan is a deadly choice for this country's primary leadership.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Arlo Fanatic

well, as the queen of the illiterati, i would like to bestow my gratitude upon those under me :) for their understanding, and for the inspiration, learning, and fun i have experienced

so there

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Arlo Fanatic

God save the Queen!!! :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 pm

Arlo Fanatic

DrCharbonneau wrote:
heraclitis wrote:
DrCharbonneau wrote:
Then my ass is quiet.

Don't blame me. I joined Arlonet in march this year. Ever since, this Goofus cyber-bully persona has dogged me one way or another. I've always been one to fight back at bullies.

Of course, if what I have said is taken out of context, it can be twisted to make me the bad guy by any pseudo-literate fool.

My agenda is not an agenda. In this thread, I simply wish to point out, as do some others, that Mittney/Pryan is a deadly choice for this country's primary leadership.

Okay Doc. Do you really think it's worth my time to go back and find the and pull up the quotes where you said Heraclitis (a name that you refuse to spell correctly) and Kevin were on crack. The times you insulted Agnes' intelligence are inexcusable. They are there for everyone to read. You should review the posts yourself. I don't want you to stop stating your views, though you have to realize that puts them on the block for scrutiny. I want you to quit being shitty to the people here. As I have said before, if you don't stop being shitty to people here, I will stay on your ass. You don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that we will challenge things that we don't see eye to eye with. Posting something does not give you the right to be shitty to someone that disagrees. I'm really not much of a cyber bully, but I do know right from wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oh, and God save the Queen!