Forums » Website Related Forums » ArloNet Support / Technical

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hey Arlo,

There's been some discussion over on FB about a survey posted on your page with questions like, "Do you think I should play more dates in Sweden?" and, "Should we revive the Fall Fest at the church?" --- stuff like that. Some suspect it is behaving like a virus and may not have been posted by you at all, :shock: and that some of the questions, especially the last few, don't really 'sound' like you. Can you illuminate, warn, set to rest this thing??? I filled it out and so far my gear is OK, but others have reported problems. Thanks in advance, and Merry Everything :D , Kevin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:23 am

Senior ArloNetizen

nortonkevin wrote:
Hey Arlo,

There's been some discussion over on FB about a survey posted on your page with questions like, "Do you think I should play more dates in Sweden?" and, "Should we revive the Fall Fest at the church?" --- stuff like that. Some suspect it is behaving like a virus and may not have been posted by you at all, :shock: and that some of the questions, especially the last few, don't really 'sound' like you. Can you illuminate, warn, set to rest this thing??? I filled it out and so far my gear is OK, but others have reported problems. Thanks in advance, and Merry Everything :D , Kevin

howdy..it can still be something but i think anyone can add to it..sssooo it still might be cool but has grown some by other's additions.. peace out Kev! <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:43 am

Arlo Fanatic

:?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:42 am

ArloNetizen

What is Arlos Facebook page?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:22 am

Arlo Fanatic

Go on Facebook and search: Arlo Guthrie ---- It'll take you there. Actually, I think he has 2 different pages. He posts different stuff over there like photos and such.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 am

The Folkslinger

There was some question thing on FB I'd never used before, so I thought I'd give it a try. I asked if there was any interest in me coming over to Scandinavia. Naturally most of the replies were like 'why don't you come to Delaware?' That was nice but not what I was asking, so I just let it run it's course. However, I did put together a tour as can be seen in the schedule, and I'm going to Scandinavia for January. There are no virus issues or anything.

adg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:58 am

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
I'm going to Scandinavia for January.adg

Couldn't you have picked someplace a little colder? :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
Hey Arlo since you are here in Florida, before you go to Scandi next month why don't you come to Altamonte Springs at Cranes Roost? I wanted to post that in the survey on your FB page. You would have got the most votes because I would be the only one voting a million times a day! Since I have not seen you in year since I moved from New England to Florida could you do a concert for one? :D