Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: Info From Our Publicist
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:29 pm

The Folkslinger

Arlo will be featured on Mountain Stage the week of April 20. One of the longest-running contemporary music programs on radio, Mountain Stage (mountainstage.org) is distributed by Public Radio International®, XM Satellite Radio and on Voice of America’s Satellite Service. The new Mountain Stage TV Show will feature Arlo's segment this coming fall. Check you affiliate for local times.

Please check out Arlo's choices for cool spots around the country. Arlo is featured in Celebrity Profile on Citysearch.com over the coming months ... stop by the spotlighted places and tell 'em "Arlo sent you." http://national.citysearch.com/roundup/42118

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks for the info hon! We'll try to look out for those as I'd like to hear & see them... :)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:42 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Arlo's appearance on Mountain Stage is available for download for a limited time.

kurt...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:31 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Thanks Arlo,

I will tell my sicilian father in law about the sebastian place...he lives at aquarina (melbourne beach). Down the road from him (a1a) they have a place...coconut grove...or palm grove...either way...bizarre...a traditional german restaurant in the middle of florida with a tropical name....best german food I ever had.....even better than the old vienna coffee house in Westborough, MA (which unfortunately does not exist anymore)....where I saw Brewer and Shipley and others 5 feet away from my chair and would haunt the open mike (you played there ?)...walkng distance from my old house....miss the place. The Guthrie Theater looks quite modern on the web site ! I passed the link along to my music therapy buddies in Minnieappleless.

Sound regards !