Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:57 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks for the info ya'll. Thanks for all you are doing on this Arlo! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:30 am

Arlo Fanatic

sue wrote:
Sounds good...but I'm not sure I'll be a happy camper if it reverses menopause!!

hee hee, that would really be something!

Arlo, do you feel lots better since taking Frequensea?

Post subject: Healthy stuff!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:23 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Do you have anything for "brain fog" from Lyme Disease. I have had the disease since the Summer of 1989~~~ lots of memory fog at times and muscle joint pain. Music is always good for my ear drum's and the Guthrie Centeer food is good for my stomach--not too much of it! :lol:

Laughter is good for the soul! But Lyme disease is NO joke!

Andrea Jackson
Longmeadow, MA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:00 pm

The Folkslinger

Lyme's disease

I have a patient with Lyme's disease, age 22. He was 6'3" and weighed 80-90 pounds. He looked like a refugee from Somalia. He couldn't eat or think. Most of his day was taken up by the question, "Am I going to die today?" I was in a Catch 22 with him because I couldn't get his gut to work unless I got his neurochemicals to work. But, I couldn't get his neurochemicals to work because his gut was not working. He was the first person I give plankton to. Within 10 days, his spark of life came back, he had a twinkle in his eye; he had a sense of humor. Instead of saying, "When am I going to die?" he talked to my nurse about going out to dinner! It is dramatic when you see that kind of change in that short amount of time. Perhaps you can see the perspective with a product that can by-pass the digestive system. Dr. Jerry Tennant M.D.

[from adg - Dr. Tennant's video is what I'm going to get up on the website ASAP, because he really is the one who inspired us to get into the whole thing. The "plankton" he refers to is FrequenSEA]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
Rosie wrote:

Thanks for the extra homework adg...I promise I will pay attention this time :wink:

adg, are you going to give us a quiz on it?...If we pass can we get free samples? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My order was on the front porch this morning. I've had the first serving. No complaints; tastes like ginger. I'll certainly let you all know if there's a change in my health status.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:47 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
I did a Yahoo search and I came up with this site in case some of youse including myself missed out on the description and video clip of the product:
http://www.marine-phytoplankton-works.c ... uensea.htm

Peace,
Lorie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:24 pm

The Folkslinger

That's what I was gonna say...

adg

PS... and there's more! We're really trying to set up our website quickly for anyone interested. By making it available, and by having the proceeds for any sale going to the church you can help yourself and help us do our GC thing at the same time. Could it get better?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oh yes!! :D .....At the GC I will feel free buying a bottle of FrequenSea!!...Not bad for a advertising slogan heh? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:46 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Location: Ridgecrest, California (South of Lone Pine, North of LA)
Can it be added to the RSR store site? Or is that like "mixing funds"?

Larry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:08 pm

The Folkslinger

Yeah we'll add it to the store area, but all the orders go directly to them and not to us, so we have to figure that out. I should have the website ready tomorrow, there's little videos etc. I really think we're on the something pretty good here. I hope so anyway. Stay tuned...

adg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:38 pm

ArloNetizen

PEACELOVEANDARLO wrote:
Rosie wrote:

Thanks for the extra homework adg...I promise I will pay attention this time :wink:

adg, are you going to give us a quiz on it?...If we pass can we get free samples? :)

Oops..Sorry Lorie...I didn't mean to scare you with my homework typo! :oops: What I meant to say was thanks to Arlo for DOING the extra homework ...hey, I never claimed to be a great typist :P

Rose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:08 pm

The Folkslinger

OKAY! Finally at the top of this forum, there is a link to our FrequenSEA website. So take some time and discover what's there for you. As I said, I can't vouch for everything, but FrequenSEA seems to be a very amazing product. Remember if you like it and continue to use it all the proceeds will greatly help our not-for-profit organizations. Jackie and I cannot and will never justify profiting from something like this... But because this is a network marketing product, someone or something has to. We choose the church to receive any income derived from sales here.

By the way, it is an obvious opportunity for some of you to earn some extra income. If you do sign on and wish your proceeds to go to the church, talk to me. Those who could use a little extra cash should go ahead and take advantage of this.

adg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:46 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Arlo:

Thanks so much for all of your help~~ may it be as good all of your music!

ROck ON** :lol:

Andrea Jackson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:26 am

Arlo Fanatic

what Andrea said :)