Forums » Website Related Forums » ArloNet Support / Technical

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:06 pm

The Folkslinger

PS... If the text info is in black, it may not mean that the info is not available, it may be that I have not had a chance to enter it. I try to stay at least a month or so ahead of the gigs. Thanks for doing my work, Terrie :)

Sometimes when I have to be on dial-up (like now), the info waits...

adg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
PS... If the text info is in black, it may not mean that the info is not available, it may be that I have not had a chance to enter it. I try to stay at least a month or so ahead of the gigs. Thanks for doing my work, Terrie :)

Sometimes when I have to be on dial-up (like now), the info waits...

adg

I think many of us would be glad to post links here for you, since you're stuck on dial-up. Or even when you're not on dial-up. I've had those 2 venues' links for several months now, as I always like to be among the first to order my tix. I'm still on winter break (aka "bored to tears"), so I'd be glad to help out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:47 pm

The Folkslinger

I'll get to 'em eventually... :)

If I do it myself, I may actually know where we're going before we get there... That would be a good thing.

adg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:49 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:

If I do it myself, I may actually know where we're going before we get there... That would be a good thing.

adg

Sounds like it should work that way, but if it were me, I'd forget anyway.
But in any case, you need a back-up plan. We know that you and Gordon at least(don't know about Abe) check this site to see where you are going next. That could be dangerous if the passwords got into the wrong hands! I mean imagine for example if Cheryl got the passwords.....I mean 200 shows a year in Pixley would not be out of the question? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:18 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I meant that I'd be glad to look up the URLs and give them to you... not that I'd want to do the posting of them in the schedule...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
I was gazing at the venue schedule and I noticed that there are dates for the summer and fall revivals at the church. By any chance will there be a spring revival this year? I am planning my summer vacation to catch one of the shows :D

Peace

Lorie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:26 pm

The Folkslinger

We're working on the Spring... Nothing yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:29 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
adg wrote:
We're working on the Spring... Nothing yet.

No problemo :) ....Thanks Arlonator! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:10 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The spring thing, if it happens, in recent years has fallen on the same weekend as the annual HD walk, which this year is May 21st. File that away, just in case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Cool beans!.....Thanks Larry for the reminder of the annual HD walk...Now that I am an official member the GC, I plan on participating in the HD walk just for a worthy cause and to check out that famous landmark of a restaurant operated by a lady friend who was such a dear companion to what that singer's name who spent time an enormous amount of time eating pickles and riding on his motorsickle and did not want a tickle? :wink: ....and then years later flew to paradise on a Byrd? and walked on Alan's Moon?....What a Mystic Journey! ..... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:13 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks for the info ya'll. I kept checking the Patriot Centers site to see if tix were on sale & no mention of them on their site. I had no idea there was another venue there. Never been to GMU before. By the time I get my tix all that will be left are seats in the next county lol. I figure I better get them over the phone instead of online so they can direct me to better seats. I see they added Keswick ot the schedule but we won't be going to that or Rams Head Tavern cuz they are too close to the Birchmere...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:14 am

adg wrote:
I'll get to 'em eventually... :)

adg

The element of surprise once in a while is a good thing....no