Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:29 pm

ArloNetizen

Randy quickly spoke up, "I think we ought to retrieve Ralph. He may come in handy."

Since Ralph (kinda sounds like someone blowing chunks, doesn't it? You know; RALPH! RALPH! Aaaaah, ya had to be there!), being of short stature, which was perfectly normal from his point of view, was lagging behind Skip and the Akimbo sisters he was easily caught up with in a manner of speaking and running after him which Randy had done.

"Hey! Ralph!" spoke Randy.

"What? Are you feeling sick?" queried Ralph in earnest as he turned around expecting to see something he really didn't want to see.

"Whaddaya mean, sick?"

"Oh nothin'. It just sounded like you were feeling' a bit under the weather, ya know, like having to regurgitate, eh."

"Well," continued a nonplussed Randy, "Confusia, Thunderhooves and myself were thinkin' you might be of some help in the matter of what originally brought us and you and the silent woman who remains unnamed but not forgotten to the Pole."

"You know, I never did figure what you folks were doin' headin' for the North Pole. I was just enamored with the ride itself - and the fact that you built the sled from scratch!" Randy, being a bit embarrassed by the reason why, suggested Ralph ask Confusia about the whole affair. Together they trudged across the tundra, mile after mile, trudgin' across the Tundra and into the parish of St. Alfonso. (Yes indeed and here we are - At St. Alfonso's Pancake Breakfast (insert xylophone riff). . .) But honestly, it wasn't that far or long til the pair returned to the Pole and the warmth of the main hall. flinging open the doors they entered with Ralph heading directly for Confusia for answers.

"Hey, Confuscia! Gotta a sec, eh?" shouted Ralph - the short deer moose pygmy small thing that he was and still is by all recollection.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

one thing not one of them had counted on seeing at the north pole, were the tree goats! which confuse-us,,,confuse,,,confusia was marveling over endearingly, in a “that’s so cute, in a tenacious kind of way”, kind of way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:34 pm

ArloNetizen

Momentarily captivated by the tree goats, Confusia looked in the direction of Ralph's bellow and responded.

"Certainly, I have a moment or three to spare. What did you desire?"

"Well," Ralph paused a long pause even with the hooves he had for tootsies and continued, "Randy said you could tell me the how come of why you folks are here in the first place - and I don't mean winning a race."

"Certainly," replied the keen eyed warrior woman (that'd be Confusia, your writer of this portion said in a hushed whisper of a voice), "You see, Randy is a one of a kind. He was born part reindeer and part moose. Before we had made the trek to the Pole, he had mentioned that his father was Donner - no relation to the Pass. I, Thunderhooves and Randy decided to journey here to see if we could find the truth of the matter."

"But why is that like so important then there now, doncha know?" replied Ralph, his voice taking on a northern Minnesotan twang. (You see, in a previous life he had done many of the voices for some of the most prominent shows that had made a comeback during the late 80s and into the early 90s. Mel, Bob and others had either passed away or were no longer doing voice work and well, after the fiasco of the studio not using Blanc's son for some key characters in that Michael Jordan film Ralph found a lucrative spot in quite a few productions.)

Confusia did something that she rarely had ever done in response to Ralph's query - she blushed. There was most likely no way but the direct way to splain, she thought, and continued to answer the question Ralph had posed.

"You see, Ralph, Randy is of the age where female companionship has grown to be a thing he greatly desires. Due to his lineage, as it were, he has been unable to make a connection with any of his, shall we say, kind. It is distressing from an emotional angle and stressful from a physical standpoint. Part of why we are here is to find this elusive woman. Do you understand?"

Last edited by RonAlso on Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Arlo Fanatic

“that was as straight forward an explanation as one could ask for.” thought the silent woman to herself.
but she wasn’t exactly sure of a helpful response. and from the look of ralph or bob or,,,,the short stump legged pigmy deer whatever his name was…he wanted to empathize but wasn’t sure how.

he (randy) sounds like was looking to find exactly a half breed moose/reindeer….and then would consider that the most likely compatible match?

how and why did that union happen?

after lighting a candle in a turbine chime candle holder, the silent woman thought out loud to herself,

if you are looking for companionship, the realm of compatibility may be broader than you think.

if it is just sex you are looking for, the realm of possibility is probably endless,,,but is it healthy?

and that is just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. is going to the north pole the answer? maybe…