Forums » Group W Forums » The Story Board

Post subject: The Flip Side
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 2:34 am

ArloNetizen

On a mid summers morn...another child has been born , as the darkness of night turns to day .........At A tavern down the street...sits a somber man ...running far from his lifes pain...As the spirits in the cup...dulls his mind just enough...and the price is a mid summers day.........A young boy trembles from within...the world ripped away from him....they said last night your mother passed away.......more than faces in the wind ......will there be brightness some day ...do you ever think of him ....on a mid summers morn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2000 7:51 pm

ArloNetizen

Some were Ive herd it said .."Take life on lifes terms "....Words can be easley said ...The lesson much harder learned ..The good times and the sad ones too...They come running after you...In the end it dont matter much ...no matter how hard you try ...you cant find every ray of sun ...just like your hands cant hold every raindrop..And if you listen its unfolden just ahead of you ...The winds of time ...rooling on ahead of you ...If Its bitter or If its sweet ....It can all look a little differnt were you are given your seat ...if its a tough card the world deals at you ..Your are learning a wisdom ,the only way it can be tought ...I used to work in a place where they made steel .. basic elements were transformed to liquid iron .. Those elements had a price to pay, while they were in the furnace...

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by SilverJoe on Sep 07, 2000 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2001 5:57 pm

ArloNetizen

My body is just sitting here , myself inside it
And there aint no one who knows where or why...
dreaming of the day to come ,when forever parts the sun..
IN YOUR LIFE AND TIMES

Trying to hold on to things,. don`t know why...
tomorrow can never be today...
never wasted is the Hope.. now and forver..
IN YOUR LIFE AND TIMES

[coda]
in your life and times ...forever a page between the lines...rolling on the sands of time ...life and love forever comming back to you ..in your life and times

[play to the same tune as long may you run]
[words by me] silverJoe