Forums » Group W Forums » The Blunder Board

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:18 pm

ArloNetizen

The moon turned inside out last night.
Spewed gastric hate,war and misery that it had seen in gobbets of bile to the flaming Bush
blinded by self righteous smoke.
Yes the moon turned inside yesterday.Blew chunks of bad history back upon the human races inhumanity.All the lies, the would be sly folks who manipulate. The money ones that live for its sake.
Oh damned the moon turned inside out last eve.Upchucked ads and popups, million dollar paste ups of no one doing nothing worth talking about.Dribbling green reminders of forests lost. Life cheapened by the need for funds to live at cost.
Ohh what a shame the moon turned inside out again tonight, the would be religious folks looked up.Took a deep breath of death and smiled not knowing the result.
So you intelligent folks,,,please don't raise your brows, aint nothin there but yesterdays chow.Once upon a time stuff that we wish ,,but,,,and maybe tommorow,,,if the moon dont turn inside out in pain at our rancid governments shame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 8:39 pm

ArloNetizen

Ohh Lordy they sank my pickup the other day.
Was just headed for freedom on the gulf waves.
Me and some friends and family floating cross the deep blue sea.We drove outa Cuba one early morn,turned north and reved the old moter up.
Eight miles per hour she cranked right along.
Now tell me them old chevys cant run.We thought we was free of that tyrant back there,,till the U.S. Coast Guard pulled us over you see.
They loaded us all aboard their ship, no ticket are warning this.
Then shot up that old pickup and watched it sink. Aint it a shame as back we were sent.

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by The Electric Horseman on Jul 25, 2003 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:06 am

Arlo Fanatic

I read about that on one of the other Arlo related boards I hang out on. That's a shame they didn't get to stay over here...