Forums » Group W Forums » The Blunder Board

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2001 6:32 pm

Arlo Fanatic

***** Confused Gnus and Views******
"All the Gnus that gives people fits"

Dateline Washington D.C.

President George W. Bush was asked today if the reason that he changed the carpet and the sofa in the oval office was that he didn't like the color scheme.
George W. answered " No, the colors were fine, I was just a little nervous about where all those stains came from".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 10:46 am

From the Wall Street Journal ( http://www.opinionjournal.com ):

In one of the Clinton administration's final acts, staffers removed the W key--President Bush's middle initial--from many computer keyboards at the White House's Old Executive
Office Building. "Bush aides said on Tuesday that the W is marked out in some cases but often the key has been removed--and sometimes taped on top of doorways--or damaged with the
spring broken," Reuters reports. We wonder if they short-sheeted the beds in the Lincoln bedroom while they were at it. And Bush is the one who gets tagged as a "frat boy"?

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 2 times, lastly by Kim on Jan 24, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 10:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

That was a very childish and immature thing to do. Were there any Blunderites on Clinton's staff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 12:58 pm

i think todd did it. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 2:10 pm

Will they make him go sit on the Group W bench?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 2:13 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Oh, it's a brain cell moment..I was thinking Todd. Skai, he'll only get sent to the bench if he gets caught. We'll never tell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 4:11 pm

***news item****

Several boxes of CUBAN CIGARS were found in Bill's closet. hmmmm... who else did he have in there....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 5:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

and why do we believe anything the BUSH aides report any more than the Clinton aides???
Maybe Georgie in a drunken state couldn't even FIND the "W" on the keyboard (the fact that he was probably fingering a 2x4 is irelevant, right?), so the little aides came up with a nice tidy explanation... four more years huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 5:51 pm

Why, yes, Arnie, you astound me! How many people could come up with the astute insight that a man who could get stallar grades at both Harvard and Yale (with an MBA from one of them, I forget which) and who is capable of flying a fighter jet is incapable of finding a key on a computer keyboard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:15 pm

Arlo Fanatic

mayhaps you're extolling the virtues of the wrong George, kim?? I don't recall reading anything that ever said mr. W was anything other than a wastral in schools that his daddy paid (by status and money) for him to attend.

Can W really fly a fighter jet?? Or was it that he rode in one once??? Either way, drunk as a skunk is drunk as a skunk... you never heard the term "pilot error" after they report on a crash?? JFK Jr.??

of course, these are just my opinions... so bite me! Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:23 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I must say that I for one have lost all respect for Harvard and Yale, I had no idea they were selling degrees...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:31 pm

Arlo Fanatic

truth is nathen, they always were selling 'em! I've learned alot in our recent college search for my son. These schools have cachet and distinction, but do not necessarily deliver the BEST quality educations money can buy... they just give you supposed bragging rights... try UVA for a top notch, cheaper education for example...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 6:31 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Did they sell one to Bill? Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:15 pm

i've read those same articles, arnie, and saw an interview with his college roommate that agreed that neither of them were the best of students. from what i remember reading he scored unbelieveably low on his flight test, too. not that it mattered, since he didn't actually hang around...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:27 pm

Arlo Fanatic

***** Confused Gnus and Views*******

It has been reported that the new Whitehouse staff, including the president himself have not even missed the missing "w's" on the keybords, since they all seem to type "Dubya" or simply type two "u's" since many of them always thought it was George Double-U Bush anyway.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.