Forums » Group W Forums » The Blunder Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 8:09 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pat:
(snip)
Dave, you don't really have to explain, but it was a good explanation. As for Arlo, a few years ago he was telling this story..(more or less..not word for word or anything.):

He said he was at a show and a woman came up to him and said her boss had "nearly died laughing" at one of Arlo's stories. So he said to her, "Who's your boss?" and she said "Patrick Buchanan." and he said "Nearly died?" with apparent regret that he hadn't finished him off. I was in at least one audience that did indeed give him shit for that. And it's not like they were Buchanan fans. Arlo just was't allowed to joke like that. He gave them shit right back though and it made for a fun show. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eggzackly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 8:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kim:

Aww, Muffy, now I suppose you're going to tell us that you really thought he COULD see the customs man on the ground from thousands of miles away. Image

Oops - hope I didn't spoil anything for you there. Guess I should just stay away from the topics of Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, etc. huh?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now Kim, we all know that YOU believed George W. Bush when he said he was a smart man!
People who live in glass houses..........Image

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Edited 1 times, lastly by Larry on Oct 29, 2001 ---</FONT></center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 9:14 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave:

I say have you ever listened to Arlo? I mean, "Shrink, I wanna, kill, Kill, KILL"... Anyone ever give Arlo a bunch of shit over that line? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know my mom sure gave ME a bunch of shit over that line!

Arlo, my mother would like to have a few words with you over that line,

especially when it had her 13 year old son jumping up and down in just his underwear yelling "kill, Kill, KILL!" Image

Moms Image .... sometimes they just don't understand.