Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

Post subject: rutland, vt 3/18
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2000 9:50 pm

vermont can be a little chilly this time of year, but it's real nice when you have friends to take the chill off. thanks to pat and bob, sherry, dennis, jess and her mom for a great time this weekend! it's been too long, and it was great to see you all! thanks to rutland, vt for a wonderful pasta restaurant...the best western for an outrageously cool room...and sherry for yummy cookies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2000 9:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Sounds like you had a great time! You're lucky he came there cuz he wouldn't come to Nags Head, NC (folk festival they had there yesterday) yesterday for me. He picked VT instead of NC. LOL!

I knew Sherry would be there. I'm betting she can set a world record & go to every one of his gigs this yr! That would be a world record for the Guinness Book of World Records. [img]/ubb/smilies/smile.gif[/img] Maybe when she goes to see Arlo in NZ & OZ she'll invite you along. [img]/ubb/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

We're looking forward to 27 8 by 10 color glossy phtographs with circles & arrows on the back & a set list folks! Glad ya'll had fun! I sure did March 10 in NC! [img]/ubb/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2000 11:01 pm

<B> Just wanted to say that my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the show at the Paramount in Rutland. Being a Rutland native,I have waited 20 years for the restoration of this beautiful theatre! Arlo said he'd love to come back. Please do!!!
-Spydie

P.S. Don't forget to check out the reviews for this show in the reviews section......Also,does anyone have pics from this show?</B>

<center><FONT COLOR="#000080">--- Message edited by Spydie on Apr 02, 2000 @ 10:21 PM ---</FONT></center>