Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

Post subject: Wahalla, SC
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:44 am

BlunderVirgin

Would love to see Arlo again, but tickets starting at $139.00???? In Wahalla, SC???? Plus $28.00/ticket AND $6.95 to email them? While there are people in this area that can afford this, most of us are retired and living on a fixed income and you lost us. Dissappoints me, thought Arlo would fight to keep his concerts affordable for people that have been seeing him since the 70s. I understand he doesn't have a say on how much the venue charges, but I would think he'd be aware. :(

Post subject: Re: Wahalla, SC
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:51 pm

The Folkslinger

r65.charlie wrote:
Would love to see Arlo again, but tickets starting at $139.00???? In Wahalla, SC???? Plus $28.00/ticket AND $6.95 to email them? While there are people in this area that can afford this, most of us are retired and living on a fixed income and you lost us. Dissappoints me, thought Arlo would fight to keep his concerts affordable for people that have been seeing him since the 70s. I understand he doesn't have a say on how much the venue charges, but I would think he'd be aware. :(

The information you've posted is not correct. Go to the venue website and you'll see tix available for less than half of what you've found elsewhere. adg