Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Setlists & Show Reports

Post subject: Branford Festival 2014
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:12 pm

BlunderVirgin

Hi I was hoping that I can get arlo to return to Branford Connecticut for the 30th annual Branford Festival. he preformed at the 1st annual Branford Festival in 1985. I understand that you are probably a busy person but it would mean alot to me (a 13 year old boy who grew up in Branford and has gone to ever Branford fest since 2001 because I was born in November 2000 so I mised 2000) and my town. The reason I would like you to come is because Branford Festival is a huge event in Branford it is a time when the hole town Come together to have fun as a town. For 30 years Branford has gotten together on the Branford green and listened to live music a car show a craft show/sale and who can forget the rides. Who can be better to be the live music then the great arlo guthrie who took the stage on Saturday night as the main event. That year there was me people from other states in the small town then there ever was and I want to fell that same felling that all the people from Branford felt that weekend the felling that is arlo Guthrie performing in their home town the festival is fathers day week end June 13th-15th

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

Maybe you could contact the folks who run the fest and see if they can get Arlo to come back. Good luck! :)