Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: Back To The Future
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:38 am

The Folkslinger

It's pretty funny when you leave somewhere at night and get to where you're going that same morning. But, that's what is about to happen. From here on we'll be back in the same basic day as everyone in the USA. And we'll get back to being in tour buses for weeks at a time. But, it won't be for long.

After a short couple of weeks we'll be back in the Berkshires - Back on the farm for the Spring, Summer, and even most of the Fall. Although, having said that, it appears we'll be doing some traveling too. So, we'll get a little taste of the mountains of New England.

Being half a world away has been great fun, and insightful. Always interesting to go somewhere where our news is nowhere near as important as it often appears to us. Still I look forward to returning and catching up with everyone on everything we missed. It's a pretty big world out there after all, Disney's attraction notwithstanding.

Mostly I just miss having a few cameras, most all of which I left behind, using my iPhone instead for the usual pix of venues and places. They've come a long way, although still not capable of capturing what I like. I've posted a few pix of the venues, and anyone can tell the difference between an iPhone (any one of 'em), and a real camera (almost any one of them too).

So, here we come ready or not. Back to the left coast for a little bit, before we begin our trek to the east side. So long Australia - Hello America!

Post subject: Re: Back To The Future
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:41 am

ArloNetizen

Enjoy the time off and then the few travels back on this side. Spring is here at least on the West coast. Have had a beautiful bloom of the California poppies and other natural flowers. Don’t think too much. We don’t mind your iPhone pix just love seeing where you’re at. Safe travels and fun with the venues and concerts.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:15 pm

The Folkslinger

Arrived in Honolulu and all’s well!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I can tell I’ve never been there.

Have fun!