Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: WINTER 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:31 pm

The Folkslinger

Attachment:
IMG_0970.jpeg
IMG_0970.jpeg [ 1.26 MiB | Viewed 9938 times ]

We were heading to get last minute things done before going south. I got some really nice pix of the snow and ice in the trees along the road to town. I was caught in the act - shooting the pix - and thought I'd share with you.

It's been a cool few days down here south of the border - cool for them already here. But, still to see a little sun, and walk around without bundling up is a treat.

We're beginning to fill in the calendar year for 2019. Most have been decided already but there's always a few that show up late. I add them to our schedule here as soon as possible, but sometimes we're prohibited from doing so until the venues maker their own announcements. But, you can get a pretty good idea of where we're going, when. It looks like it's going to be a very busy year, with a little time off here and there.

As Usual,
adg

Post subject: Re: WINTER 2018
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Arlo Fanatic

adg wrote:
Attachment:
IMG_0970.jpeg

We were heading to get last minute things done before going south. I got some really nice pix of the snow and ice in the trees along the road to town. I was caught in the act - shooting the pix - and thought I'd share with you.

It's been a cool few days down here south of the border - cool for them already here. But, still to see a little sun, and walk around without bundling up is a treat.

We're beginning to fill in the calendar year for 2019. Most have been decided already but there's always a few that show up late. I add them to our schedule here as soon as possible, but sometimes we're prohibited from doing so until the venues maker their own announcements. But, you can get a pretty good idea of where we're going, when. It looks like it's going to be a very busy year, with a little time off here and there.

As Usual,
adg

nice picture. i imagine a frolicking wayward bear in your lens

Post subject: Re: WINTER 2018
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:35 am

The Folkslinger

agnes wrote:
adg wrote:
Attachment:
IMG_0970.jpeg

As Usual,
adg

nice picture. i imagine a frolicking wayward bear in your lens

Thanks! There was no frolicking but the road looked great. It's especially nice when it feels like a glistening tunnel - Moonlit is especially awesome. I've stopped at the same location over the years and decades just take a few pix. Saving the frocking for warmer weather. Even the bears are asleep at this point. They'll be back in spring, and so will I. :)