Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm

The Folkslinger

The Guthrie Center at the Old Trinity Church will host it's founder, Arlo Guthrie for three nights in concert May 11, 12 & 13 beginning at 8 PM all nights. The Semi-Annual Spring Church Revival will be a fund-raiser to Benefit our affiliate Kashi Ashram in preparation for the celebration of Ma's Mahasamadhi / Birthday May 28th and in preparation for our own Summer season of events at The Church.

Tickets go On Sale Monday April 30th at 10 A.M.

Tickets are $65 for members, and $80 for non-members, and all are welcome to come. Very limited seating available. This is a special show - Arlo solo (tho friends have been know to infiltrate past events and may do so again). Call for reservations - 413-528-1955 There's only one phone so please be patient but persistent if you'd like to be assured admission.

No friends, buddies, neighbors or celebs without tix admitted to this event. Please don't ask. Security will be tight. It's a real fund-raiser.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:09 am

Arlo Fanatic

I am so sorry I am going to have to miss these special fundraiser concerts! Laura and I signed up for a conference in Portland, Oregon several months ago, and it involves plane tickets and other stuff that can't be cancelled (never mind the fact that the conference is going to be a LOT of fun!). Can't be helped, and I knew when we signed up and made reservations that this could happen. :(

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 pm

The Folkslinger

sue wrote:
I am so sorry I am going to have to miss these special fundraiser concerts! Laura and I signed up for a conference in Portland, Oregon several months ago, and it involves plane tickets and other stuff that can't be cancelled (never mind the fact that the conference is going to be a LOT of fun!). Can't be helped, and I knew when we signed up and made reservations that this could happen. :(

Aw Sue! Maybe we'll see you in the Fall.... :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Arlo Fanatic

sue wrote:

I work in Portland.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I hope i see you all in the fall.... it's in my plans. I already have a hotel reservation! I also have a ticket for the Ocean City NJ gig.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Wish I could go but too far from here. I'll let someone else have my seat on front row. Have fun kids! I guess the conference in Portland is another blunder event. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
It's such a bummer that I cannot attend the Church shows this month. POO! Maybe in October. I started a new job and it pays good money, hopefully I will have some mula when the time comes and fly up to the Berkshires from Florida :D... Hey Arlo I love your avatar pic, like buttah!