Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: Alice In Space!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:23 pm

The W!zard

For all of you out there searching for your Alice's Restaurant fix this Thanksgiving - you're in luck! I'm unable to list all the local stations and times that it will play, but I do have the following info...

This Thanksgiving Arlo will be beaming through space (and time) to your home or car... You'll be able to find him on:

Image Image Image

On Sirius, Alice's Restaurant will play all day long on The Vault (Channel 16) starting at 12am ET. I knew I liked Sirius!!!

On XM, Alice's Restaurant will play at 8am ET on Deep Tracks (Channel 40). I'm not sure if it will repeat throughout the day, but I believe last year they played it at 8am, 12noon, 4pm and 8pm (all times eastern).

On DirecTV, you can pick up the XM feed of Deep Tracks on Channel 840. See above for the times.

And if you just can't get enough Alice, don't forget to check out the link on the left side of the page called "Get Stuff" where you can order the CD's. Of course they won't be there in time for Thanksgiving, but you can always head over to the iTunes Store to download various incarnations of the song including the "Rainbow Roach Affair" version which was never officially released.

Most of all, everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! And as always, thanks for your support of the site...

-Dave (webmaster)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:58 pm

The W!zard

If you know when Alice's is playing on your local radio station... feel free to post here so others can enjoy as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Usually 96.5 The Planet in the Richond area plays it at noon & sometime 6 PM. You can listen online off their site I think. http://965theplanet.com/

106.9 The Fox in the Hampton Roads area usually plays it at noon. http://www.1069thefox.com/

So at noon I have 2 different radios on, 1 on each station...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:02 am

Arlo Fanatic

Alice's Restaurant playing soon (round midnight) on Mary Cliff's Traditions WAMU Wash DC

Woody Guthrie (Smithsonian Folkways) show at 6 PM on Sunday Nov 25 on WAMU