Forums » Website Related Forums » News & Announcements

Post subject: Last Show of the Year!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:31 am

The Folkslinger

It looks like Carnegie Hall will be the last show for 2006. Due to circumstances beyond out control the benefit gigs at Tipitina's in New Orleans have been cancelled. We were also going to spend a week in the studio immediately after Carnegie, which has also had to be postponed (another band got the room). So, we will leave the night of Carnegie Hall after the show knowing that for the first time in years we will have the rest of the year off!

The days off will give us some time with families and friends and allow us to learn some new and different songs to add to the Guthrie Family Legacy Tour as it continues into next year. If you've been sitting on the fence about the tour, come to Carnegie Hall. The whole clan will be there onstage (almost all). It's going to be a night to remember for a long time.

Happy Everything to all our friends and families out there. After the holidays we'll fill you in on all the news shaping next year. There's a lot going on that should make next year the best yet! See you somewhere along the trail...

adg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:10 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Location: Sunkistpower, Florida and the Janet Wood School Of L'eggsology studying sheer drama up to my waist
Thanks for tuning in and touching base on the details, Arlo. You have a nice relaxing vacation you deserve it after all of your precious time and effort you and your family contributed to make the Legacy Tour an extravagant success and tell your family the same :) Thanks again.
We hope to see you in 2007 for more happy times to come, rock on!

Peace,
Lorie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:23 pm

Best of Holidays to all the Guthries and look forward to the upcoming year of 2007, see you in Gainesville on 2/8.

Post subject: Rest And relax
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:05 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Arlo:

I will remember the Springfield Symphony Hall show for a long time to come- You were terrific. Enjoy the time off with your family and take Jackie out- someplace terrific.

Treat yourself right and enjoy the holidays. I will see you next year
and I Will be in touch with Lisa after the first of the year for the Walk-a-thon plan's --I have alot on the agenda to make it a success. Lori from Wilington is going to help as well.

Andrea Jackson :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:45 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Yes, this will give The Folk Slinger time....to write a RBR and watch this video.

How to Reach 100,000 People for Under $1.00

Free Way Blogger

"We're Bad, We're Nationwide"

Sunday, November 26, 2006

@ http://patterns.blogspot.com/