Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:05 am

ArloNetizen

...and it was a lot of fun! We chatted with a really nice couple during dinner and my son mentioned that he thought he'd be the youngest attendee at 19. I noticed a couple of really young 'uns who could not have been more than 10 or 11 years old.........they appreciate hippie folksingers at young ages these days!

The show was great and we sat dead center, no further than 10' from the stage. I had never seen Sarah Lee before and I was extremely impressed by her opening set. She has a beautiful voice and was quite passionate about her singing. Her body language indicated that she wasn't simply up there mouthing words.

As this was my sixth time seeing Arlo, it was nice to finally hear 'Alice' in person. I was a bit disappointed that the performers all disappeared into their tour bus immediately after the show, as it would have been nice to have had a chance to chat with them. Oh well.....

We'll make the 8 1/2 hour drive back home on Sunday after the morning Massacree Recreation walk and will likely have some Arlo tunes blasting away for part of the drive.

Thanks, Arlo for a lovely evening. Maybe next time you WILL make it to Toronto!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:08 am

Arlo Fanatic

Sounds like a fun show. :)