Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

Post subject: Getting' closer...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:19 pm

BlunderVirgin

That April 1 show in Mesa is getting closer, and I am so very ready for it! :)

Post subject: Re: Getting' closer...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:46 am

ArloNetizen

Went online to see if we could snag some decent seats for friends who hadn't yet bought their tickets for the Mesa show. Good news for them - it looks as if some of the seats held for the PBS promotion have been released to the public. There are now seats available on the main floor. That section showed as sold out just a few weeks ago. The closest is 11 rows back, but not bad this close to the day of the concert.

Hoping Sarah Lee is still with the fellas when they go back out on tour. Heard really good things from friends who attended the concert in Milwaukee last fall.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:35 pm

BlunderVirgin

JoanZ wrote:
Went online to see if we could snag some decent seats for friends who hadn't yet bought their tickets for the Mesa show. Good news for them - it looks as if some of the seats held for the PBS promotion have been released to the public. There are now seats available on the main floor. That section showed as sold out just a few weeks ago. The closest is 11 rows back, but not bad this close to the day of the concert.

Hoping Sarah Lee is still with the fellas when they go back out on tour. Heard really good things from friends who attended the concert in Milwaukee last fall.

Cool that ya found good seats that close, this close to show time. Seems the seats I got shortly after they went on sale are close to the back, but I'm just happy to be in the building! I hope Sara Lee is there as well... I sent my daughter, who is staying for awhile in Boston before moving back to Ireland, down to Carnegie Hall for the show just after Thanksgiving and she said Sara was wonderful there... Even got to speak with her in a coffee shop within the Hall right after her set...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Sounds like a good time. Only got to go to the shows in Richmond this yr. Missing going to all the shows in VA.