Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

Post subject: I got my tickets!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:34 pm

BlunderVirgin

...To the April 1 show in Mesa, AZ. An April Fools Day that can't be beat!

My daughter made a run down from Boston last night to see him at Carnegie Hall in NYC. She had a great time and was moved to tears a time or two throughout the show... She even got to meet Sara Lee.

Post subject: Re: I got my tickets!!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:36 pm

BlunderVirgin

jwbonz wrote:
...To the April 1 show in Mesa, AZ. An April Fools Day that can't be beat!

My daughter made a run down from Boston last night to see him at Carnegie Hall in NYC. She had a great time and was moved to tears a time or two throughout the show... She even got to meet Sara Lee.

...And now, thanks to my dear MailWoman and the good people at the Mesa Center for the Arts Box Office, I've got the physical tickets in my hot, eager little hands. Now I'm just waiting' for April to come around on the Chronological Guitar!

Yippee!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 pm

ArloNetizen

Did you catch last night's rebroadcast of the Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary on KAET? As part of the fundraiser they were selling tickets to the April 1st concert for a whole lot more than we paid. Nice of Arlo to participate in that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

BlunderVirgin

JoanZ wrote:
Did you catch last night's rebroadcast of the Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary on KAET? As part of the fundraiser they were selling tickets to the April 1st concert for a whole lot more than we paid. Nice of Arlo to participate in that.

Aw shucks, no... I didn't see that. My daughter has given me a bit of a run down of the show - just her general ecstatic review of the whole event at Carnegie - but keeping the set list a surprise for me. She says I'll be real pleased with how he comes back from the break... I'm thinking maybe he sets into Hobo's Lullaby, 'cuz that's what I sang to her every night as she drifted off to sleep when she was a child...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

I was hoping that Thanksgiving show of the tour would go up on youtube but so far, it's not up. It was really great!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:38 pm

BlunderVirgin

IZZIT APRIL YET?

The holidays have come and gone - seems I've survived - and the SnowBirds are here in Phoenix, escaping their harsh Winter climes...
I'm in the Service Industry (a Chef) and both of the previously mentioned factors make for crazy, hectic days.
The April 1 show in Mesa is my light at the end of the tunnel. If not at the end of the tunnel, it's like one of those "windows" in the tunnel as you enter Zion National Park from the east entrance, giving you a quick glimpse of the splendor and magnificence of the Canyon you're about to enter...

Arlo... Take Me Away!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:50 am

Arlo Fanatic

You are gonna have a great time. :)