Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:34 am

BlunderVirgin

Later on today my daughter and nephew and I will be seeing Arlo (& CO.) in Jersey ... FINALLY!!! We originally had tickets after Sandy (the Hurricane for those who don't know) and we couldn't get out of Staten Island ... the bus was not running ... We were quite disappointed and so this year I was finally able to afford tickets and here we are my 26 year old (she remembers my singing Arlo's songs to her and her brother when they were kids), my brother's 16 year old (yes he actually is an old soul and knows who Arlo is) and I (old and still rockin) on our way to Jersey. SO looking forward to this ... the last time I saw the band was when I volunteered at the Philadelphia Folk Festival.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:33 am

ArloNetizen

Awesome! Hope you had a great time! Arlo always puts on a fun show. I try to get to the church twice a year to see him. I just went the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Sara Lee opened the show. I've been wanting to check her out for a while now and finally had the unexpected opportunity. I was not disappointed. Did she perform at the show you saw?