Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

Post subject: I Don't Want a Pickle...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:00 pm

BlunderVirgin

...I just want to ride my motorsickle out to the Mesa Center for the Performing Arts to see our buddy Arlo for his advertised gig there on April 1. I've got my darlin' daughter set up to spend some quality time with our favorite Folkslinger at Carnegie Hall on November 28th, but as of yet there is no ticket info available for his Mesa, AZ appearance. I'll keep my eye on the tour page on Rising Son Records for ticket availability.
On another note... I've just arranged to spend the same evening that my daughter will be at Carnegie with some other "old friends:" That being the latest incarnation of the Good Ol' Grateful Dead, currently touring as Dead and Company, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:55 pm

BlunderVirgin

Just checked the Rising Son tour board, and it seems every other show now has ticket info... Except April 1 in Mesa. Arlo, buddy: This isn't some elaborate April Fools prank on us poor sun burnt souls in AZ, izzit!?
I'll keep my eyes on that tour board...

I know "shout outs" aren't much your style Arlo... But if you were to work a hello to Mandalyn into your Carnegie Hall conversation, you'd really make a young lady's evening even more special (see the Ka-Mak-A-Mak Song post.)

Love to you all, and Peace, Please...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:35 pm

ArloNetizen

Rockin' good news! Tickets to the public go on sale on November 27th. If you're a member of Mesa Arts Center you can buy tickets right now. Here's hoping Sarah Lee is still with the tour in spring. Would love to see her too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:20 pm

BlunderVirgin

JoanZ wrote:
Rockin' good news! Tickets to the public go on sale on November 27th. If you're a member of Mesa Arts Center you can buy tickets right now. Here's hoping Sarah Lee is still with the tour in spring. Would love to see her too.

This is Rockin' Good News indeed Joan... Thanks for sharing. Yet another great Thanksgiving gift from our buddy Arlo, and from you for passing on the info. I'll see ya at the show; I'll be the one with the big smile on his face all night!