Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 pm

ArloNetizen

Is Arlo doing Alice's Restaurant 50th Anniversary tour this fall or not until January 2015?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:43 am

Senior ArloNetizen

I was curious also ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:51 pm

ArloNetizen

When you log onto arlo.net, you should see in the upper left hand corner of your screen "arlo.net" (white outline letters on a black background). Below that there should be a blue cell with the word "RESOURCES" in black against that blue background. Below the word "RESOURCES" are bullet points in black print on a grey background. At the very bottom of the list you should see a photo of Arlo in front of a microphone. To get here you would have selected the fifth from the top "Forums". To get to the show schedule, go down twelve bullet points from the top of the list or four bullet points from the bottom of the list to "Schedule". Et voila.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 pm

ArloNetizen

JoanZ wrote:
When you log onto arlo.net, you should see in the upper left hand corner of your screen "arlo.net" (white outline letters on a black background). Below that there should be a blue cell with the word "RESOURCES" in black against that blue background. Below the word "RESOURCES" are bullet points in black print on a grey background. At the very bottom of the list you should see a photo of Arlo in front of a microphone. To get here you would have selected the fifth from the top "Forums". To get to the show schedule, go down twelve bullet points from the top of the list or four bullet points from the bottom of the list to "Schedule". Et voila.

Thanks. but I Know how to find the schedule. I asked if anyone knew which tour he was doing (not where) as I had looked at the schedule and saw a couple of dates around here, so which tour is he doing this fall?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:57 pm

ArloNetizen

Looks like it is the Solo Reunion Tour through the end of the year. The man and his guitars. Some of us saw him on his solo tour a couple of years ago. Although the venue was rather large it was an intimate evening. The good vibes lasted a week.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:29 am

The Folkslinger

There are two ways to see the schedule. By default it is 'compact' which lists the cities and venues. But you can also 'expand' the schedule to include more information such as the name of the tour, which would have answered your question. Or: In other words, the 50th anniversary tour will not begin on the 49th anniversary, but will begin within the calendar year 2015, as Alice was begun on Thanksgiving 1965 (when the events took place). :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:20 pm

ArloNetizen

adg wrote:
There are two ways to see the schedule. By default it is 'compact' which lists the cities and venues. But you can also 'expand' the schedule to include more information such as the name of the tour, which would have answered your question. Or: In other words, the 50th anniversary tour will not begin on the 49th anniversary, but will begin within the calendar year 2015, as Alice was begun on Thanksgiving 1965 (when the events took place). :)

Thanks Arlo, I never saw the "expand" toggle until you mentioned it and then I found it. See you at the Hoot?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

adg wrote:

Well by cracky! I never knew that!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks, folkslinger. I was gonna ask who will accompany you on your solo tour; figured you might need a laugh!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 am

Arlo Fanatic

Thanks for the info, ADG hon. We'll see ya in Hampton next yr. :)