Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:41 pm

BlunderVirgin

I mean, I mean, there is a terrible wrong set to play out in the fine Commonwealth of Massachusetts that could be avoided with some good old political folk singing. A huge Officer Obie type company is fixin to plow a huge gas pipeline through the most beautiful and undisturbed places you can imagine. You may say how can this huge company do this? Well good old Dick Cheney changed the laws when he was pulling young George's strings so that these energy companies can step right over all the laws we have fought to enact to preserve this beautiful land your father put so beautifully to song to help resolve some evils in his day. Please lend your voice to this issue!
Love your loyal pipeline hating fans from Richmond MA to Dracut MA. If you wanna stop pipelines and sing loud contact us on our web page.

Http://grotonspace.com/pipeline/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Pretty sure this has been brought up here before .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 pm

BlunderVirgin

Giantone wrote:
Pretty sure this has been brought up here before .

Yes I did find the earlier post just after I posted mine. However I find my request much more Alice's Restaurant-esk. We are also looking into the ability to acquire Mr J. Geils a former resident of Groton MA to lend his voice to the cause. That would be great however Arlo's ability to "stop war and stuff" would be very helpful in this worthy cause. I learned tonight the other end of the Pipeline is connected very close to Stockbridge MA. Do you think Officer Obie could be up to his old tricks? Please Arlo it will be an important war this time between capitalism and the environment. We know you can help us get the government's ear to turn down this proposal.