Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

Post subject: Re: Message to ADG Arlo
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:56 pm

BlunderVirgin

woodstock69 wrote:
Hi Ruth and warmest greetings. I think the notion of Arlo becoming President of the USA is something I couldn't possibly comment on except to say that he would make for a great President of Ireland but just like the USA why would he? Waited a while to see how the Arlo fanatics would respond to your idea and words. Arlo did.
So Ruth, hope you are not too disappointed by the ...... response. You seem to have a really good handle on politics re USA but perhaps by coming on to this site you might just get an indication of how folks there (US) care about things or don't give a fig about things. Perhaps them old grey cells don't think or matter these days of me, me, me.
Arlo does talk the talk and has walked the walk but in his way and in his day. ( He ain't no Mosses but possibly worked a few miracles during his wanderings)

I hope you find what you are looking for Ruth. I think America should look after americans and rebuild anew an America for the people of America. The USA seems to be attracting foes and nuts from all over, some who wish and intend to kill and destroy. (and they isn't all the usual suspects) The likes of the 'Tea Party' (and Ireland got lots of them too) sort don't help matters but we all get what the people vote for even if they :roll: are not what we would have wished or indeed voted for. We live in a banjaxed paupered, most beautiful country attacked and robbed by our bankers, politicians and carpet-bagger sorts etc and yet when it comes to the next General Election the people (having been promised ...)will vote for Tweedle Dumb or Tweedle dee and just like the rain and sunshine, life will continue on and on until our personal light goes out and walla... :?:

Life as the grey hair reminds them older grey cells moves on and in the end the only thing that counts is LOVE and sharing that wee bit of peace and understanding with all that we happen to come across on our truly cosmic, mystical time-travelling journey together and then we die. (I left any mention of that wee word sex in case it may offend folks but there's always the "Kinsey Institute" etc for info on that) You americans are surely blessed with much and sometimes with less and even nothing but America has been and still is a great country and some of us Irish have been and are grateful for the help and encouragement given re our 'problems'. Hilary and Bill along with others helped with our budding peace process and they represented YOU folks so all YOU Flower people out there PEACE and UNDERSTANDING and fcuk the begrudgers and wet rags wherever 'Long Drop' they too are sitting above for their day will come too in a spark of light, in a flash, in a twinkling of eyes and plop, they're in heaven! :wink:

Peace and a big Irish Hug Ruth Hope you and all your fellow Americans have a peaceful day and try not get too stoned!! Up the republic of abounding love and keep the faith.

PS. Watch out for Arlo on his motorcycle and don't mention PICKLES - he don't seem to like them and as President of the greatest superpower in the world I could never imagine Arlo pressing Presidential 'Pickle Switches' on anyone so let Arlo stick with what he knows best.....American pie in yer eye - yummy :D
This is is day that the 'Lord' has made so lets obey his sexy command to "Increase and Multiply" (Just like "Mr & Mrs Rabbit") and lets go make LOVE (with hugs and any other positive means) :mrgreen:

Hi again. I want to, need to apologize for my "flare up" at you before, after re-reading it I realize that some of what you say, (said) is accurate and most of what you stated has really good humor and wit in it's content. So, I do apologize for my previous behavior but I am under quite a 'strain' after all these years of being stalked/threatened/harassed and I tend to "jump the gun" when talking/conversing with someone brand "new" to me.

Again, I apologize that you happened to "walk straingt into" one of my 'bad moods'

~~Ruth~~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:57 pm

BlunderVirgin

woodstock69 wrote:
Hi Ruth and warmest greetings. I think the notion of Arlo becoming President of the USA is something I couldn't possibly comment on except to say that he would make for a great President of Ireland but just like the USA why would he? Waited a while to see how the Arlo fanatics would respond to your idea and words. Arlo did.
So Ruth, hope you are not too disappointed by the ...... response. You seem to have a really good handle on politics re USA but perhaps by coming on to this site you might just get an indication of how folks there (US) care about things or don't give a fig about things. Perhaps them old grey cells don't think or matter these days of me, me, me.
Arlo does talk the talk and has walked the walk but in his way and in his day. ( He ain't no Mosses but possibly worked a few miracles during his wanderings)

I hope you find what you are looking for Ruth. I think America should look after americans and rebuild anew an America for the people of America. The USA seems to be attracting foes and nuts from all over, some who wish and intend to kill and destroy. (and they isn't all the usual suspects) The likes of the 'Tea Party' (and Ireland got lots of them too) sort don't help matters but we all get what the people vote for even if they :roll: are not what we would have wished or indeed voted for. We live in a banjaxed paupered, most beautiful country attacked and robbed by our bankers, politicians and carpet-bagger sorts etc and yet when it comes to the next General Election the people (having been promised ...)will vote for Tweedle Dumb or Tweedle dee and just like the rain and sunshine, life will continue on and on until our personal light goes out and walla... :?:

Life as the grey hair reminds them older grey cells moves on and in the end the only thing that counts is LOVE and sharing that wee bit of peace and understanding with all that we happen to come across on our truly cosmic, mystical time-travelling journey together and then we die. (I left any mention of that wee word sex in case it may offend folks but there's always the "Kinsey Institute" etc for info on that) You americans are surely blessed with much and sometimes with less and even nothing but America has been and still is a great country and some of us Irish have been and are grateful for the help and encouragement given re our 'problems'. Hilary and Bill along with others helped with our budding peace process and they represented YOU folks so all YOU Flower people out there PEACE and UNDERSTANDING and fcuk the begrudgers and wet rags wherever 'Long Drop' they too are sitting above for their day will come too in a spark of light, in a flash, in a twinkling of eyes and plop, they're in heaven! :wink:

Peace and a big Irish Hug Ruth Hope you and all your fellow Americans have a peaceful day and try not get too stoned!! Up the republic of abounding love and keep the faith.

PS. Watch out for Arlo on his motorcycle and don't mention PICKLES - he don't seem to like them and as President of the greatest superpower in the world I could never imagine Arlo pressing Presidential 'Pickle Switches' on anyone so let Arlo stick with what he knows best.....American pie in yer eye - yummy :D
This is is day that the 'Lord' has made so lets obey his sexy command to "Increase and Multiply" (Just like "Mr & Mrs Rabbit") and lets go make LOVE (with hugs and any other positive means) :mrgreen:

Hi again. I want to, need to apologize for my "flare up" at you before, after re-reading it I realize that some of what you say, (said) is accurate and most of what you stated has really good humor and wit in it's content. So, I do apologize for my previous behavior but I am under quite a 'strain' after all these years of being stalked/threatened/harassed and I tend to "jump the gun" when talking/conversing with someone brand "new" to me.

Again, I apologize that you happened to "walk straingt into" one of my 'bad moods'

~~Ruth~~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:53 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Hi again Ruth, We're all a wee bit heteromorphic and its's good to know that even 'Steel Butterflies" can also fart (with apologies). Thank god for the wind of evolution! We probably all experience yuck times/folks and they are YUCK but as the song goes "Shit makes the flowers grow" ( I know cause my Long Drop is full!)
You may find a few cabbage leaves to chew on in Arlo's Dump, you may find it doesn't meet your expectations, you may even think its all a load of pickles but Ruthie, if you wish to flap your beautiful butterfly wings go right ahead - steel or no steel it don't matter, its your time. Arlo's cocoon for wee grubs, caterpillars and cauliflower-ears is awaiting for butterflies to flutter and birds and bees to follow.

Well Ruthie - wanna be 'born-again' baby?

Love and huggies across the pond to Arlo's butterflies........

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:23 pm

ArloNetizen

ADG's comment up there "I'm fairly sure that presidents don't mean as much as we would like to believe. I'm convinced that regular people can do more to change the world than elected officials" makes a lotta sense. We felt some of the buzz in faraway Australia when Mr Obama was elected, but it's clear that even this President with the best intentions can't do much to fix things that are not right. We've just had an election here and one of the scarier parts was the way big chunks of the media, led by our very own Mr Murdoch's organisations, came out so aggressively against the government. Newspapers have taken sides in the past, but this was full on spin doctored headline stuff, with little respect for truth or accuracy, no doubt working on the theory that if you tell a lie loud and often enough it will start to sound like the truth.

Regular people of he world unite !