Forums » ArloNet Main Forums » Arlo's Restaurant

Post subject: Re: Fasha the dog
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:37 am

Senior ArloNetizen

AllAmericanKid wrote:
.... hi everybody ... I jsut found this site and havent read too much yet, but as soon as I saw the site and realized there was a forum, I knew I had to sign up ... cos I wanted to, I mean. I like dogs a whole lot, so I think its apropriate my first post should be in a thread about a dog ...

I had a look at the movie again today, and it seems to be right, that Fasha/ Faccia / Fatcha dose not appear in the movie, or not in an identified way, as the character of Faccia the Dog, I mean ... there is a german shepherd as mentioned above of course, representing American Blind Justice, and there is also a (one, or more than one, Im not sure) american hound dog, just like in COOL HAND LUKE, in the scene where the cops are investigating the (quote/unquote) "scene of the crime" ... I beleive that was for the dog smelling prints ... so as far as I can tell, that's a grand total of two dogs that I could see, and none of them was Faccia (as far as I know) ... witch leaves the question (s) from the original post unanswered, of course ... but I jsut thought talking about dogs would be a good way for me to start out here, since as I mentioned, I like 'em ... dogs are good people. :)

LOL , very good but there are 3 dogs in the movie .The two you mention and another in the scene where the college Arlo is at has the rotc group marching outside in the snow. It is an Irish wolf hound owned by the head of the school that was being used for the movie (Cranwell in Lenox Mass).