Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
It is all going to happen in the flesh this time, just as the leaders were not ready for that 2000 years ago.

ROCK AND ROLL are lots of the true prophets of our age.

Woodstock, you mainly babble nonsense while the truth is knocking on your door.

I truly believe Leo, that that affliction happens to affect all walks of life. It's not just a failure to get through on the communication side, it probably a wee bit more than that, well maybe?

Rock on Rollers :roll:

"Holiness, sacredness, enlightenment, bliss, love, compassion, surrender and a sense of humor; all these come moment by moment, inch by inch and mile after mile." - ADG.

Peace and love from a babbling :oops: snail

:mrgreen:

(Ps. This snail has an 'open door policy' - I think? (Lets hope the present 'Ceasefire' bears fruit for all to eat)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:04 pm

Arlo Fanatic

We have been sold so much trash from the established church, that people rightfully are turned off to there being any truth at all in the Bible.

"Back before the world began, back before that too, you took me in your confidence told me I was you. Now that I think about it while I walk along the shore I can not help but laugh. If I thought that I knew, that to get across to you was this high and winding stairs, I'd be there."-adg from stairs, and he was there at important times. What if adg ends up being the Ancient Old Hippie of Days with the hair white as wool in Daniel 7? If I am number 9 Michael as I claim, Arlo is... if that all is not true, the world is doomed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
We have been sold so much trash from the established church, that people rightfully are turned off to there being any truth at all in the Bible.

"Back before the world began, back before that too, you took me in your confidence told me I was you. Now that I think about it while I walk along the shore I can not help but laugh. If I thought that I knew, that to get across to you was this high and winding stairs, I'd be there."-adg from stairs, and he was there at important times. What if adg ends up being the Ancient Old Hippie of Days with the hair white as wool in Daniel 7? If I am number 9 Michael as I claim, Arlo is... if that all is not true, the world is doomed.

okay…here are some more bible verses for you….

judges 19

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=TLB

continued

judges 20

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=TLB

notice judges 20:4-10 (not to leave out the rest of it, mind you)

he seemed to neglect to mention that he had pushed his wife/concubine out the door for the rapist murderers

minor detail?

then of course, the righteous indignation ensues

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Arlo Fanatic

What if Arlo ends up the Ancient of Days with the hair like wool who takes his sit in the world court of Daniel 7?

I have seen 2 commercials on CMT, one back in the 97', addressed to Number 9: (In Vallejo California, with witnesses) the first saying,"Number 9, I should not hate you. With 4 Maries at the end. (And 4 of my sisters middle names are Marie.) and the 2rd being in Memphis in 98 saying, (witnessed by a bartender.) Number 9, do it your way not mine. (With) A question mark (?) next to number number 8, a brother who ended up on a Jesus Farm north of San Fran. And an exclamation mark (!) next to number 3, my brother who swore by the song "i got a friend in Jesus." Maybe it's time blunderites asks Arlo about this. For it is the only story that can turn this world in the right direction.

"IF" you want to add up my basic story about rocking down angels from the promised land, and where John Lennon ties into it, this blog will explain much of the reality of our times.

http://leoburg9.wordpress.com/2013/01/0 ... mber-nine/

Hey maybe I am wrong so why don't you ask Alro about it, to find out what he thinks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:59 am

Senior ArloNetizen

Clicked on the link, read the blog and, well, if, but, how… hoping for some divine insight. Until then, lets boil the religious stuff down to one simple question. Hopefully nobody will throw their stones but just answer the question. Then maybe we can move on to a higher place.

Is/was the historical 'Jesus Christ' of the ('warts & all) Bible GOD? (Simple 'yes' or 'no'
should suffice but feel free if inspired :wink: )

My peace I give you

"I realized I didn't know any more after thinking than before I'd begun." - ADG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Life always existed and something went wrong in the beginning, before even the world was formed. What went wrong had to have something to do with the 2 trees in the garden.

I don't believe in the IMAGE made of GOD by the established Church.

The powers above blessed this generation by rocking down angels from the promised land, up above.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Life always existed and something went wrong in the beginning, before even the world was formed. What went wrong had to have something to do with the 2 trees in the garden.

I don't believe in the IMAGE made of GOD by the established Church.

The powers above blessed this generation by rocking down angels from the promised land, up above.

Exodus 3 and John 8 chapters do not concern images made of God by the established church. The Jews who were listening to Jesus knew exactly what he meant when he said: "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."
And that's why the next verse informs us that the folks back then made the "I Am" connection, they picked up stones to throw at him.

Nothing to do with what I think Leo and I am not picking up stones either - just reading what is written and that is the reason for my question. (The 'God' of both testaments is the same and he can be a mean, angry SOB and maybe something else!)

Peace and Love - Our lives are too short for much else….

"We have the oars but lost the boat." - ADG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

In Arlo' song Stairs. he goes something like this, "Back before the world began. back for for that too, you took me in your confidence, told be you were me. Just seems kind of funny now as I walk along the shore, I can't help but laugh. If I thought that I knew, that the way to get across to you, was this high and winding stairs, I'd be there." And Arlo was there with 2 commercials addressed to number 9 on CMT TV, after many seeds were sown to many in power.

Last edited by leoburg on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Nothing changes but the water!

http://youtu.be/vBecM3CQVD8

:P

"Justice is for the faint of heart." - ADG
:wink:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 am

Arlo Fanatic

Love sympathy for the devil. Don't mind me when I get frustrated by feeling so powerless. I know it just hasn't been time yet.

"And all alone the profits groan with words as yet unseen."

"Only the words of love kept alive are worthy of not being wasted."

"What do you do when there's so much on your head you can't feel the road you are on? Say what needs to be said get it all off of your head and you're back on the road before long."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

For some reason or other the powers that be in Israel/Palestine have extended their ceasefire for another short but longer period which puts a hold on things. It won't stop people from dying 'naturally' and it won't dissolve the hatred but hopefully it will give a little more time for sanity to prevail before the slaughter of the innocents commences as it continues on in Syria, Iraq, Ukraine and almost every part of our beautiful world.

Fear makes us all a wee bit more powerless but reaching out with what unites rather than that which divides promises to help us fear each other a wee bit less.

The tribal 'establishment' has been around - it's what we decide to do with it for good or evil that matters. I suppose the same goes for the 'god's of humans butt who knows?

Make peace and not war probably has a 'sell by date' and it probably doesn't require a prophet to foresee the bloody alternative END!

"Don't let the moments slip away, becoming less than everything and more than nothing. In that moment between all and none, everything just is. And in what is; you are. Stay there until further notice." - ADG :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Arlo Fanatic

There are plenty of prophets around who the powers that be have not yet listened too. That is going to take the people united on a common message. I believe that will be peaceful solutions. Screw more wars that only profit the elite more.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leo, i prefer to abstain from the voodoo…it just messes with my head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Maybe when Rosetta lands on that lump of flying rock in space we may discover more than what we bargained for? Imagine if it discovers the building blocks of alien DNA? The next war could be about who left it behind and why?
god only knows or does she?

And if all else fails someone will probably start up another religion - probably a man! Israel and Palestine may just get sorted..! A cheap cure for Ebola discovered and the Russians will hand back Crimera to Ukraine. Business as usual on the Mothership. "Mork calling Mindy" RIP

"The choice is ours to ignore or to serve; to fight or befriend; to fear or to love." - ADG

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Not much voodoo about it, the powers that be just need to listen to those who speak for peaceful solutions. All who do that are true prophets to me. Spaceship earth is run by insane people and its time to mutiny.