Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:56 am

Arlo Fanatic

I wouldn't say that all of the Bible was inspired from above, some was and some is just history. It was only meant as a foundation. All that was needed to be said was said, with some things being kept secret, as Daniel 8:26, 12 and Revelations 10 talks about. I think it was revealed to me some things that were concealed. That could sound scary. I believe that the stars and hosts dragged out of heaven and trampled (I say as humans.) is the new way Steve Miller says he found in Space Cowboy. I think that is an important truth which could help turn things around, when it's understood. A lot like Arlo's doors to heaven being closed song. It's misery when it can't help. Dr is going to call me back Thursday, for a check in at a hospital for full check up for a week or 2 at the most. I sent him my story so it will be talked about... I like being married to Marie here in Antwerp, (The Flemish are great too.) but feel that I could now connect back home with people who witnessed what happened to me, too long ago to still be thinking about it. I think now the people back home will give my story my chance, which I don't feel a lot of people have given me that chance. It's not every day that a story such as mine comes along. I don't mean to be more than just me, but it's also not just a chop liver story. What will happen when it's widely known that hell was opened in Zechariah 9:11 and Revelations 9:1-2? Basically, it all tells me that life always existed, and something went wrong before the big bang threw mankind down here to earth. Has to have something to do with the 2 trees in the garden.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Played an average free ball game today at local Flemish Cafe. Nice folks and wish pot was cheaper. Did once pick up 8 grams of hash for 40 euro. Would be a cool pool movie of travels around the states of confusion, while sowing or planting seeds of peace and worker ownership of companies. Public Banks such as North Dakota has had since 1919, came around through Cyber Space, when had great surround sound deskstop, after Father passed in 2006 at 86. Just happened to have work through my brother with smart electrician who passed on this year, as did cool man who slept on my New England couch winter of 2011, before coming here to Belgium. May have to leave for 3 months and would love to look up an Irish couple who used to tend bar at the local VFW in LittleTON. My Leoburg handle here on arlonet is a combo of Leominster Fitchburg, twin cities that mean much to me. Made a lot of pool friends there. The IBEW wirenut days did get me around with an above average income, and time to play pool on unemployment. Had an Abbey Road condo which broke my heart to have to leave. You know the JFK Camelot. This was a blue collar real deal with a strong semi-pro pool player, who only needed at 36, 5 minutes alone with the lady who cut open my social conscience, which had been numbed through the 80's, through my religious beliefs from the born again stuff of late 70s which had to be walked away from. Saw lots of joy inn people but social concerns were the only thing that clicked, thanks to an awoken older couple. America is meant to be an example of how things are done right. That will never come from the barrel of an F-16. Take apart the BOMB.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Hope the stuff with the Doc goes well for you Leo and as for the pot, its legal now in many enlightened areas of the USA but I think tax revenue is a more pressing reason for some states legalising something that should be legal for adults. (Free choice and all that)
Your born again time seems to have paid off as a foundation for Bible study but as we have written lots on that I'll leave that for the moment.

Don't think there is much chance of world peace these days and the powers that be seem to get their rocks off on scaring folks with all the boogy nuts out there who want to convert the rest of us. Reminds me of George Orwell's '1984' with the notion of constant war and swapping sides, allies and morality for a bowl of Big Brother apple pie in your eye crap. (Which reminds me. Lots of talk about the Irish Govt doing some sort of sweet tax deal with Apple and the EU are now investigating - what a shocking surprise!)

Take care Leo. Enjoy happiness and whatever and whoever inspires you

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Playing at 80%- with ok 50 euro cue. Not the South West I once laid down at Club 40's door one morning, too long ago to recall. Think a week or 2 in good country clinic can get me on a better mental track. Will see him next week. Think we will listen to the monster by steppenwolf all day long. Where are you now don't we care about our sons and daughters.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:44 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Playing at 80%- with ok 50 euro cue. Not the South West I once laid down at Club 40's door one morning, too long ago to recall. Think a week or 2 in good country clinic can get me on a better mental track. Will see him next week. Think we will listen to the monster by steppenwolf all day long. Where are you now don't we care about our sons and daughters.

Try this one on for size Leo and I hope it fits. We all got our own wee monsters but sure don't we like putting them under the bed so that no one, including us, can see the little feckers. But somtimes they creep out especially at night!
Got to know Steppenwolf from the movie Easyrider. ("Is that marijuana"? Jack Nick. He was actually stoned out of his brains while doing that scene in the movie and that character hasn't been playing at over 80% since then) :wink:

http://youtu.be/KCBS5EtszYI

Piece and love

Last edited by woodstock69 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

And here's a wee video to go with that Steppenwolf song that I watched a while back:

http://youtu.be/Sk3sURDS4IA

And here's the lyrics just for a happy reading ye all!

Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of kingdom and pope
Like good Christians, some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And 'til the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland
We began the slaughter of the red man

But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
And she just patiently smiled and bore a child
To be their spirit and guiding light

The blue and gray they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war was over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has it's share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But it's protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

The spirit was freedom and justice
And it's keepers seem generous and kind
It's leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind
'Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
And now their vote is a meaningless joke

They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told
Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into a noose
And it just sits there watchin'

The cities have turned into jungles
And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business
'Cause the whole world's got to be just like us

Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner
We can't pay the cost

'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose
And it just sits there watching

America where are you now?
Don't you care about your sons and daughters?
Don't you know we need you now?
We can't fight alone against the monster

"Dreams favour the sleeper." ADG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 am

Arlo Fanatic

Don't like what the monster is doing in the name of god and country. It can't go on much longer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Don't like what the monster is doing in the name of god and country. It can't go on much longer.

Good or bad Leo, Societies are the evolving frankinsteins that humanity has created on the Mothership. We got what was handed down to us and the future generations shall inherit both our messes and successes. So it is and so it shall be. There is much that is beautiful to witness, listen to and even enjoy. There is plenty to cry about and probably much more we as individuals and as human society should be doing to improve rather than destroy. Apparenty within humanity there is a time and a place for just about everything. (I read that somewhere)
Anyway Leo, apparently everything is meaningless (same book!) so maybe its better to take and give some little bit of joy, some wee dash of laughter and perhaps even give or accept a wee huggie from a stranger once in a while, who knows?

Put on your like hat Leo and enjoy what you have that's joyful

And a warm Irish hug to you and yours

"So now our fruit has finally come to fall, and time has ripened this eternal moment for us all. The shadows filled with former fears are swept away as if the howling winds of night have ceased to play before the dawn's early light." - ADG

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The voices crying in the wilderness since before the 60's must not end up being in vain.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Arlo Fanatic

For me, am thinking Arlo's song about waking up to dead to our egos, and turning into hollow bones as the Natives say are how we can be must useful. Jackie explained the song Ma inspired, in that kind of way. When it first came out thought it was about the numbed people waking up. Sure, ego is needed in sports and things: for me it was pool, 3-cushion and darts, that has given me a good mental foundation of always give yourself a chance. A little culture shock here, which am thinking is getting me closer to being a hallow bone. If that be the case, it's alright.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:08 am

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
For me, am thinking Arlo's song about waking up to dead to our egos, and turning into hollow bones as the Natives say are how we can be must useful. Jackie explained the song Ma inspired, in that kind of way. When it first came out thought it was about the numbed people waking up. Sure, ego is needed in sports and things: for me it was pool, 3-cushion and darts, that has given me a good mental foundation of always give yourself a chance. A little culture shock here, which am thinking is getting me closer to being a hallow bone. If that be the case, it's alright.

I don't know that song or maybe I do and just didn't make the connection you did Leo. We all got our wee egos and they sure make us one way or the other. Maybe all human existence will be in vain, maybe everything is vanity, maybe there actually is no meaning to life. Maybe we are just dust?
Leo, I've made a balls of a lot of things in my life and would change some things in the past but I can't.
All me, blind dust that i AM can do is to be a good husband, dad, grand dad, possibly friend, possibly the one wee speckle of Cosmos dust wonders whatever but I will continue to make a balls of things no matter how much i want not to. All we can do i suppose is to make love and not any kind of war in our own wee worlds and perhaps that is the way? (and then you have the matter of that wee word LOVE! What is it and why is it so....?) "Wonder fits into your soul like love fits into your heart, like music fits into your ear - very easily." - ADG

It would be easy for me to recommend a book or two to read, a name, a place or a thing but that would be stepping on water i suppose. It would be easy for wee me to continue this perhaps wee 'ego' trip but instead I have decided that it may be better for you Michael, if you believe, to contact me by e-mail through Arlo.net and end this thread for now. We all got things to do and people to meet?

My peace i give you and leave it with you (any wee 'ego' trip goes too)
It comes with a wee irish hug
with a wee bit of my 'love'
that's all from this fellow space and time traveller
that's all for now.

:|

"I realized I didn't know any more after thinking than before I'd begun." - ADG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:37 am

Arlo Fanatic

Favorite line in Arlo's wake up dead song here, http://youtu.be/LxQe9KIvIvg is, "Forever is real, the rest is just fake." But the song isn't about what I thought when first hearing it, that the sleepy would wake up. His Guru Ma inspired it about waking up dead to, kind of yourself. Hollow bones is how I can best explain what Jackie once posted about the song.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Favorite line in Arlo's wake up dead song here, http://youtu.be/LxQe9KIvIvg is, "Forever is real, the rest is just fake." But the song isn't about what I thought when first hearing it, that the sleepy would wake up. His Guru Ma inspired it about waking up dead to, kind of yourself. Hollow bones is how I can best explain what Jackie once posted about the song.

http://youtu.be/_e39UmEnqY8

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My wife Marie turned me on to Cohen after we first met 4 years ago. The songs to follow were written by Leonard years ago, but the OWS people made some great Youtube videos out of them. Thought occupy was going to take off a few years ago. http://youtu.be/lBVaqrqb3bk

First we take Manhattan then we take Berlin. (Are the international banksters from Berlin?)

http://youtu.be/JTTC_fD598A Occupy everything.

Some people say this man's song here is like Bob Dylan. We will occupy every thing until they do the bidding, not the few. http://youtu.be/xq3BYw4xjxE And we will not move until the people prevail. They are the few, we are the many.

An the future by Leonard. But back in the VFW in LittleTON, the people repaint (I mean repaint as in painting a picture) I do wonder what it means for Governments to repaint. TOO ME, it is the powers that be making up for what they have stolen since after WW2 or earlier.
http://youtu.be/D97OxHZzBeQ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
My wife Marie turned me on to Cohen after we first met 4 years ago. The songs to follow were written by Leonard years ago, but the OWS people made some great Youtube videos out of them. Thought occupy was going to take off a few years ago. http://youtu.be/lBVaqrqb3bk

First we take Manhattan then we take Berlin. (Are the international banksters from Berlin?)

http://youtu.be/JTTC_fD598A Occupy everything.

Some people say this man's song here is like Bob Dylan. We will occupy every thing until they do the bidding, not the few. http://youtu.be/xq3BYw4xjxE And we will not move until the people prevail. They are the few, we are the many.

An the future by Leonard. But back in the VFW in LittleTON, the people repaint (I mean repaint as in painting a picture) I do wonder what it means for Governments to repaint. TOO ME, it is the powers that be making up for what they have stolen since after WW2 or earlier.
http://youtu.be/D97OxHZzBeQ

That all tasted good Leo. Not only that. It felt good, smelled good and filled me up real good. Great to watch so many Americian folks taking a stand for something that greed, lust and Rooster Government stole from the people - the dream of a better society becoming a reality. The Vets for peace - wow!
Thanks for sharing and someone very close to your heart has bubbling good taste and I suspect a joy in her heart. Don't loose heart Leo when heart is all around you to taste and enjoy.

Shalom and Love to you both from Ireland (Please do thank Marie for me!)

And stuff the begrudgers with peace and love too!!