Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

I think Leo that you appear established reference your insight/vision or call it what you may but is there any difference to what the established churches order and what you proclaim, if not just differenent, if not perculiar interpretation. For instance, if we claim to be believers/followers of Christ, rather than the bible as a whole, then that should be easy peasy, if we read and adapt into our lives the 'Sermon on the Mount' or love our neighbours as ourselves, or just give up everything and follow Jesus. But human nature is what it is and just as in biblical times it don't change much, me thinks? Rather its a mess and the notion that somehow if we get 'born again' then that makes it all okay isn't all it means. Humanity is in a mess because of itself and if God has decided to save the few sheep in his flock to the detriment of the rest of us goats so be it.
I remember as a child the magic of christmas but had no notion of the blood of the lamb. When I die I won't have any questions for 'god' because I won't have a brain, let alone a mind but Leo, I hope you won't be too disspointed in the next life. Instead why not smell the scent of nature, the love of breathing and share your uniqueness that is you with the uniqueness that is Agnes, without the stuff that divides? We cannot do much about the hate and division in this beautiful drifting world of yours and mine but those that do pray should and those that can send out peace and love vibes should. Think big - start small and let the rest follow on. We all got eternity to dance together.

a sinner who always falls short....and no excuse!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:17 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The verses I have mentioned from the Bible are clearly about these latter days and not out of context from that point on. Stars and hosts were dragged out of heaven in Daniel 8 and trampled as human beings-which I relate to climbing climbing Jacob's ladder-a dream of angels of angels climbing up an done a ladder. If that does not explain things I can not help you. It was the words I sang, "Rocking down angels that woke me up to the trash this generation has been sold. I said, that is what happened, we all came down from above. Boy have we been told some trash about these latter days. In due time, that all will turn out to be true.

"Just because you say you saw the light doesn't mean nobody sold you. And all alone the prophet groans with words as yet unseen."-adg from Prologue

And my mission or such is summed up in this Goo Goo Dolls song: I don't want the world to see me, for I don't think that they would understand. When everything is made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. http://youtu.be/bvyJgey88Z0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Arlo Fanatic

What would happen to the world when it is known that the trumpet of god is Rock and Roll, which people have loved for 60 or more years? Much good I think. Rather than the bullshit dogma the church keeps feeding down people's throats. I do think that my mentioning the Bible, you all have put me in group of the established church, and I am not talking about what they are.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Arlo Fanatic

i am sensing object permanence related issues.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

They tell me here 2 grams, to 4 a week is looking pretty good to you mike. Learning a very dificult mind thinking kind of artful game called 3 banks here by the nice Flemish Folks. Voglesansangs, (song of the birds) 3-cushion cafe around a few blocks walk by small shops from all over, in Antwerpen. Favorite cousin will be pass on soon.

Way it looks to me...people with insight will be given control of the local media, for local solutions. We could do Public Banking sort of like the Belgium 50-50 public-private Bank at the Post Office. We are going to know who those with insight are. They are not in control today.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

This thread appears to be moving around in ever decreasing circles which in turn reminds me of that (Harry Chapman)
but not the one "All my life's a circle" song more the one about all those bananas! It don't matter much what particular 'established church' gets its rocks off on. It don't matter what particular ..ism is in these days and it certainly don't matter a fig what we wee folk come up with. The world is getting messier, bloodier and stupider and still our intelligensia are capable of 'miracles', breakthroughs and crap. No one knows for sure the hour or the day when the end will come but I predict it shall surely come to pass but so what? If some 'ET' or other wishes to visit so what?
One day in the future it would be nice to come across those who we have loved and who have gone before us into the whatever. If it happens, it happens but until then why not sing a few songs and dance a few times together and remember that once upon a time they did so too. Lighten up on the pickles and share a few strawberries and cream.
Looking out on a beautiful Irish sunset and trying to spot the man in the Moon, the cats in the the cradle and there sure are so very many colours in those rainbows if we would just paint the leaves the colours we want. Green leaves don't always have to be green, do they? Life's too serious to be seriously black and white. Think PINK :oops:

Do something crazy and enjoy the moment - Do something for someone else to enjoy. If that fails just laugh in the mirror and hopefully you'll crack it! Good news is what you make it - god told me that in a revelation while I was relieving myself on a burning bush honest :wink:

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

As this song goes, "I hear voices in the wind, telling me the 2rd coming of the Red Man is closer than it's ever been." As his 3 chiefs song goes from Crazy Horse...we are that 7th generation, lets leave it better for the beginning of this one.

http://youtu.be/2_mmR9hxRw8

3 chiefs from marty's badlands. http://youtu.be/m5NwzNQFIYg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Hope I said that those with insight, which I must mention are talked about in Daniel 12:3, a lost jewel, will shine b rightly on our TV. We all will own them, from music and movies and shows.

Right now am only trying to stay relaxed with Marie, here in Antwerpen, while playing with pretty good players. I will be able to compete back in the States, with almost anyone. A little better cue would sinch that.

Fixing Israel-Gasa takes fixing America first, Merle Haggard must be coming close. Aerosmith won't do it.

John Lennon power to the people is playing right now in youtube, so here is power to the people.

http://youtu.be/Wos-dDxpJlQ

And Lennon was much more than the guy who fired Pete Best. Well, that is not how Ringo made them big time.

Have met people on the road who know my story is true.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Arlo Fanatic

In Memphis of 98, before hitching down 15 in the river, they heard of me. Probably from telling Jerry Brown, who only had a CALIFORNIA radio show at the time. But I sent him snail mail, others too, that if I ever needed a trained Lawyer, Governor Brown would be fine with me. Been in his Office when he was Mayor of Oakland, while walking them streets 2005. Did catch the Patriots win that year out west. Just don't tell that to Raider fans.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:25 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Solar storm to visit Mother Earth this coming Saturday

wee Volcano about to erupt big time on Iceland

Ebola is on the move

and all the rest......

Play it again Uncle Sam and don't bogart the pickle switches - pass them over to......

The nuts are cracking in the Cuckoo's Nest - watch out for the flareups!

"The world is getting stupider as time goes by." - ADG

Nah! the intelligensia are dumbing up again and the daft are getting Smart. As for Putin, well what can one say about that wee (fifty shades of grey) man that Homer wouldn't? :roll:

And Scotland is going to say yes to safe sex with the UK - maybe not? Ireland left the Union and well, we all know what happened - the world ended...!

What next - Peace and Love?
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Arlo Fanatic

'nother cartoon break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fey6ZMddmhY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 am

Arlo Fanatic

Forgety wrote this quite a while ago and it looks like the bad moon has arisen.

I see a bad moon rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go 'round tonight,
it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes a blowin'.
I know the end is comin' soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

http://youtu.be/H06_0ApzkzY?list=RDoyDT828gmFc

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Forgety wrote this quite a while ago and it looks like the bad moon has arisen.

I see a bad moon rising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
I see bad times today.

Don't go 'round tonight,
it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes a blowin'.
I know the end is comin' soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

http://youtu.be/H06_0ApzkzY?list=RDoyDT828gmFc

Ya know what? Many thanks for reminding us of that song from yesteryear Leo - Magic again that's wot! 8)

:D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The Guess Who sum up what it's all about. When we learn to share the world. I hope I get to shake the man's hand in this share the land song. A good friend who died a few months ago summed it all up to me a few years ago, after he slept on my couch the winter of 2011, listening to my youtube and 20 gigs of classic rock, he said this to me, "Mike what went wrong with the 60s is that they forgot to believe in the music, which you have not."

http://youtu.be/rLQJ4toj-JY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
The Guess Who sum up what it's all about. When we learn to share the world. I hope I get to shake the man's hand in this share the land song. A good friend who died a few months ago summed it all up to me a few years ago, after he slept on my couch the winter of 2011, listening to my youtube and 20 gigs of classic rock, he said this to me, "Mike what went wrong with the 60s is that they forgot to believe in the music, which you have not."

http://youtu.be/rLQJ4toj-JY

Thanks again. We just happened to watch & listen to the Woodstock DVD again today and your friend was right. Something was happening but it got lost. There were probably some folks in Ireland that believed in the music but alas we had our own 'Troubles' which began re the Civil Rights Movement and then the Brits. The moment was lost Leo and I just discovered a little of the stardust of love that came with a lot of the music late in life but we did discover it. Its not being sentimental or looking through tinted foggy grassed up goggles but humanity seems to miss those opportunities that come along and instead we never learn to live and grow together in peace and with goodwill. It doesn't matter if it's just a few because with each generation there really is just a few who stand in the Gap and get stoned by the rest of us who think we know better. If they can reach the stars, they should be able to reach an accommodation with each other. We are where we are and lets hope leaders will arise that will seek peace and pursue it rather than looking after themselves.

Enough of the Irish gab Leo and instead peace and goodwill to those who do likewise.

Glad you didn't hide your light behind a bushel - The song was and is sound and first time to listen to the Guess Who.....Never heard of them before :oops: - Thanks

Last edited by woodstock69 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.