Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"There are times to leave it alone and times to kick it around, times to provoke sleeping dogs and times to join them. Essentially - Be yourself without having to resort to consistency." - ADG

Here they go again or do they?

News is awful but I thought I'd add my wee euro cents worth. Taking into account whats has happened in Egypt and whats happening around and about Israel and Middle East, I would suggest that this is probably one of the most 'opportune' moments when Israel, if it plays its cards right will be able to sort out a number of issues.

Israel has announced the calling up of forty thousand reservists. This kinda indicates past strategy of going in for a short period and causing as much damage to Hamas etc as possible and so it goes on. What if Israel has already made a strategic decision to 'go for the juglar' this time in order finish Hamas off as a military force, support the installation of the Palestian Authority into the area and supporting Palestinian Statehood under the control of President Abas et al. Both the West, Russian, China, Egypt, Iran and others lead support along with the relevant Arab countries and walla. That problem in the middle east sorted. Iraq next?
So Israel is already in the process of calling up not just 40,000 but in fact 90,000 and perhaps when things get underway Israel announces the extra troops called up.

Just thinking out loud……

:mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

"The 'Roadmap to Peace' requires more roots than shoots
more mustard seeds of trust than slabs of good intentions
Try route 69 ye all and grow some mustard weeds together
for all your girls and boys and future kids
"Seek peace and pursue it' (NOW!)

Peace and goodwill to all the innocents"

Still watching what's going on and the news continues to bleed so I put the a/m out on a thread on CNN as well as some other weird fuzzy stuff. Don't know why I writing this on Arlo's Dump but thought it was important to do so for maybe someone else? There's lots of hatred and innocent bloodletting in the Middle East so we hear.
There are folks on this site than can make a difference by going on to CNN (middle east) and "Join the Discussion"
There are those 'intelligensia' types, even those 'Troll(ops)' types and what about the you kind but perhaps not?
Or going somewhere else. It may even help delay if not prevent more US 'Boots" on the ground ?

It isn't like I'm asking for Eddie Snowden to be Pardoned by President Obama and be allowed to return to his family = That's probably too much to ask but you never know - 'someone else' may just be reading this too like Eddie says 'They' do?

Peace and love folks - Peace and love

"Peacebomb"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I am disappointed that Goldstone backed down on his report of Cast Lead that he saw possible war crimes from both sides. I've seen the photos of white phosphorous and that is a clear war crime. Only hope for peace I see lays in a world court.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
I am disappointed that Goldstone backed down on his report of Cast Lead that he saw possible war crimes from both sides. I've seen the photos of white phosphorous and that is a clear war crime. Only hope for peace I see lays in a world court.

When war crimes become excusable for some reason or other then we don't have to imagine that anything is excusable - it is and they are. When we allow the word 'possible' to allow cover for any and all War Crimes that we may just happen to observe/witness be they by commission or in the case of the UN and possibly others - by omission. Those who would and do wage war against the innocent, including their own, are already guilty. A court 'rubber stamps' such guilt but the innocent have already been stamped upon.
There is much more to unite humanity and yet the bells of division continue to deafen the voices for peace and coexistence to the detriment of the many rather than the few.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:22 pm

Arlo Fanatic

By all I know is right, pay back to the elite will come, but don't mean by violence. Israel will end up purged and refined, as is written in Jeremiah 33 and other places, as will all Nation be made pure for the time of peace to come.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
By all I know is right, pay back to the elite will come, but don't mean by violence. Israel will end up purged and refined, as is written in Jeremiah 33 and other places, as will all Nation be made pure for the time of peace to come.

What interesting times lie in store as we watch the nations line up for wars. Russia seems to have a strange agenda and not just concerning Ukraine but who are we to ponder the stupidity of men in their lust for power and greed? Maybe we are living in the 'end times' but I'll believe that when I see the 'Temple' rebuilt where the 'Dome' now sits? Who knows and probably more important, who gives a fig?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:13 am

Arlo Fanatic

Well the gospel has been preached all over the world as the Lamb said then the end will come in Matthew 24. It's not the end of the world, its the end of the ways of this world, or the end of the world as we know it. It's all going to happen in the flesh this time. Ever since Egypt and Libya erupted, my eyes have been on Ethiopia, for that will make 3 out of 3 at the appointed time of Daniel 11:40-45...when a little while latter those with insight, in what I call a lost jewel of Daniel 12:3, will shine brightly on our TV sets and lead many to righteousness. But not may do give a fig.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:16 am

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Well the gospel has been preached all over the world as the Lamb said then the end will come in Matthew 24. It's not the end of the world, its the end of the ways of this world, or the end of the world as we know it. It's all going to happen in the flesh this time. Ever since Egypt and Libya erupted, my eyes have been on Ethiopia, for that will make 3 out of 3 at the appointed time of Daniel 11:40-45...when a little while latter those with insight, in what I call a lost jewel of Daniel 12:3, will shine brightly on our TV sets and lead many to righteousness. But not may do give a fig.

I don't know of any 'religion' (possibly with the exception of 'satanists etc) who do don't wish to 'lead many to righteousness'? You are right in that the Good News has indeed been preached but at what level has it been practiced (in love) given the nature of passive christianity today and agressive religion down through the ages. Seems to have been 'westernised' and watered down to suit. The rise of aggressive islam and the extremist movement of groups such as ISIS et al is no different to what so called civilised 'Christians' did to their neighbours here and there, be it …… and Ireland included.

"Lead" does not mean to drag kicking and screaming - I suppose it means to walk the walk and whoever follows - follows.
"Many" Is that limited to just a particular sect of 'Christianity'? (The 'Gospel' appears to be very clear on that and given that Jesus was born a religious Jew, died 'King of the Jews' and 'ascended into heaven' as a Jew. I don't remember reading anywhere that Jesus said that the Jewish religion was the wrong 'religion' but rather perhaps too much talking the talk rather than walking the walk.
"to righteousness" Just as the man who washed his hands asked the question "What is Truth?" I wonder "What is righteousness" and as we have "all sinned" the "Lamb of God" made no bones about it in stating that "I am the way, the Truth and the Life.

Today Leo, I'd prefer the world that John Lennon wrote and sang about: "….imagine all the people living life in peace…" (I've seen what the 'sword' has done first hand!)

Peace and Love from a wee dreamer

Ps. There is a god - Garth, In sticking to his word of five concerts or none at all, his word has become flesh and he ain't coming to dwell among us and that's the gospel truth :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:28 am

Arlo Fanatic

Surely the good news has been trampled also, just look at the American Natives, but it has been spread to all nations for as to be a witness.

Am right with ya on Lennon, and believe he was one of the olive branches of Revelations 11. I believe he was the one who started the Pearls (as i call the peals.) of Thunder to Rock and Roll, which was kept secret in Revelations 10. Since we can find the 7th trumpet in both Rev 10 and 11, they must have something to do with each other. And the last advice given to John in Revelations 22:10-11, told not to be kept secret...was basically let it be and live and let die when it says, "Let the holy keep himself holy and let the wicked remain wicked.

Jeremiah 23 is a huge rebuke at religious leaders, and applies today for we can find the words, "in the latter days it will become clear. And it ends with a stern warning about holding to the oracle (or burden depending on version read.) of the lord for each man's own words will become the oracle.-that is liberty.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Not sure about you Bible quotes as its been a few years since I read a few bits here and there. But then I suppose anyone, just like me, can interpret the bible in other ways. Say for instance you take a few words in Genesis like "The Garden of Eden" and look for a missing word that can be placed anywhere in the sentence and it still makes sense. So I believe the word "Zoological" is such a missing word. Maybe it was there once upon a time but that Moses dropped it as too inspirational or evolutionary, or open to intrepertion Or you can just believe the "The Garden of Eden" is by its definition a 'Zoo' be it one created by and for a wee experiment of 'Gods' who even in the Bible has indicated that He knows all about zoo keeping if you believe Noah's story and other Bibical clues.

Anyway Leo, News from the Middle East is to say the least sad - there's no most to that saddens so it seems. Both sides ready to sacrifice themselves and others and both sides keen on victory. And then you fly over to the Ukraine and witness something else on you TV and iPhone. Everyone wondering about those 'Black boxes' and remains of innocent passers=by, including the slaughter of 80 innocent children? Some maybe wondering where God/Yahweh?Allah is, was and forever will be. So let it go God = Let it go, break your silence and how about dropping in on person?

Peace and LOVE GOD Peace and lots of LOVE (if you reading this your omnipresent, omnipotent beautiful Israeli self!)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Oops! And did you also notice that word 'evolutionary' and pondered did he really mean to write 'revolutionary' and just left out the 'r'?
I'm just wondering which of Allah, God, Yahweh is the more bloodthirsty be it in the Ukraine (And ok I'd admit I very Pro-Ukrainian but its purely on personal family grounds but not only. I believe that not just the Ukraine but that Russia should be allowed to join the EU but pending certain conditions!!)
As for the Israeli and the Palestinian innocent I find no difference and hope that the guilty and the innocent recieve justice somewhere?
What a waste of life, time, resources, mother,daughter,husband, wife, son, relation, friend or foe. Meaningless - all meaning wasted…oops again, I just expressed some flatuence!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Arlo Fanatic

a bit of trivia….did you know there are 66 books in the bible?

dunno know what that means

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:46 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

agnes wrote:

I think the Pope would agree to disagree along with you on that one? Some Jewish folk may think its a lot less than 66 I would guess? God probably knows the truth of the matter and the Devil revels in most of the details located in somebody's Cannon Laws.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

woodstock69 wrote:
agnes wrote:

I think the Pope would agree to disagree along with you on that one? Some Jewish folk may think its a lot less than 66 I would guess? God probably knows the truth of the matter and the Devil revels in most of the details located in somebody's Cannon Laws.

i don't know what that means either

i was just saying

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Arlo Fanatic

What if this 10 minute video of my awakening is true, with the songs that had a part in the awakening, or rather some songs that just back the awakening up? http://youtu.be/935dB3ZjXhY If its true no matter what you think or believe right now the story will turn the world around. If its not then I am just a peacefully insane person.