Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

A wish is just a wish but lets wish Peace and Goodwill shall prevail someday when mankind wises up to the fact that together we stand with our hands raised high and sing louder our Peace Chants to the earth.

Who cares if they think we're mad - we are. We believe in the impossible for starters!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Wishing for better time has to be where it's at. Even think everybody does wish that down inside of them. But somehow we have let the grown ups rule. If those watching out for me up above must be going nuts when they hear of things I think. So this is Christmas... as least that proves people want better times for all. Ain't no Grinch myself but the spirit is tough to keep up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:43 am

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Wishing for better time has to be where it's at. Even think everybody does wish that down inside of them. But somehow we have let the grown ups rule. If those watching out for me up above must be going nuts when they hear of things I think. So this is Christmas... as least that proves people want better times for all. Ain't no Grinch myself but the spirit is tough to keep up.

"Share the love - The rest will take care of itself." - ADG

"We shall overcome....." (Wonder who the 'we' are in these days of 'me'? (me included but I'll try singing it solo just in case there's an echo effect somewhere else)

Happy Days next year :D

:mrgreen:

Ps. I actually forgot this thread was about you know where! (Next year two States or another bloody war?)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Heard Palestine is still oppressed. Europe has declared them a State, or something like that. Probably had my share of the blame for the thread being off track of the topic. Have not had a blunder chat for years. Does it still work?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:24 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
Heard Palestine is still oppressed. Europe has declared them a State, or something like that. Probably had my share of the blame for the thread being off track of the topic. Have not had a blunder chat for years. Does it still work?

Yep looks like there is two reconised States in the Holey Land but only one (Israel) is actually a living, breathing State. The State of Palestine remains only on paper and shall do so until Israel and the Palestian Authority get to reaching the Peace and Goodwill stage to both tribes. But you never know, maybe for the sake of the children the grown ups will grow up? I think there's a wee bit more war (blood sacrifices to Allah/Yahweh/God) to happen and the way things are going on all around it looks like a major regional war is marked up in a few people's cards.

Haven't ever used the Blunder chat but sure there's always a first for most things Leo.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Arlo Fanatic

My only real hope for all of the trash we all hate to stop, is for the message in this Meatloaf song Amnesty is granted http://youtu.be/GnDPkRTts0s is widely understood as a truth of our time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

It's still the same 'message' just Meatloaf's bite on it. Truth? Hope? (Makes life seem like a wee dream maybe it actually becomes just that to each of us wee passing dreamers?)

Tick tock, tick tock goes the oul alarm clock. Even after it sings, it continues to march forward ticking our tocks.
(And we humans think we set the time!)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

The Palestians are talking about joining the ICC and Israel seems to have a wee problem with their opponent's latest chess move. I would have thought that the US would have wanted just about every wee nation to join the International Criminal Court in the best interests of all humanity that wishes for peace, justice and goodwill among all nations but alas the US is threatening their Aid project to the Palestians? (Who's afraid of Truth & Justice?)

Seems nothing changes in Israel/Palestine except the water and the 'Holy Land' sure has plenty of bloody leaks but on the other hand we all know that change is without doubt, here to stay - well isn't you......?

Perhaps time is running out for all of us but we live in hope - don't you? Will we?

Peace, justice and goodwill to Israelis and Palestinians of like-minded

"our existence here is precious, this planet is precious." Agnes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Arlo Fanatic

woodstock69 wrote:

"our existence here is precious, this planet is precious." Agnes

the context from which it came:

http://arlo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f= ... 82#p476982

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:52 am

Arlo Fanatic

woodstock69 wrote:
I would have thought that the US would have wanted just about every wee nation to join the International Criminal Court in the best interests of all humanity that wishes for peace, justice and goodwill among all nations but alas the US is threatening their Aid project to the Palestians? (Who's afraid of Truth & Justice?)

Your concept of a world built on chess moves is the problem!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I still like how Meatloaf sings it, for it is not the word which the established church is talking about. http://youtu.be/GnDPkRTts0s

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
I still like how Meatloaf sings it, for it is not the word which the established church is talking about. http://youtu.be/GnDPkRTts0s

“Illusion is the first of all pleasures.”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:45 am

Arlo Fanatic

Herac, it's understandable when people come up with the words illusion, what are you smoking or delusions...but there is little pleasure in this nightmare. I've pointed my fingers at who I say is mainly to blame. When the time comes for the church to understood they will bring forth fruits of thanks giving.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:24 am

Arlo Fanatic

leoburg wrote:
Herac, it's understandable when people come up with the words illusion, what are you smoking or delusions...but there is little pleasure in this nightmare. I've pointed my fingers at who I say is mainly to blame. When the time comes for the church to understood they will bring forth fruits of thanks giving.

When the time comes

ooooooo pretty scary?

what time is going to come?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

How'd ya miss the part about them bringing forth fruits of thanks giving dinners all over the world to those who need them most. Won't be any law that brings that about. Just that people will have had enough of the fruits at home from corporate empire abroad.