Forums » Group W Forums » Topical Tropical Discussions

Post subject: Re: Israel/Palestine
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Leo, I know that has to be really good for something. Maybe I'll keep trying to read more into it while hunkering to make the flowers grow no matter which way the inspiration unlocks itself.

Watch out for flying seagulls overhead Leo butt don't look up! Them white feckers also help make the wee flowers grow into many colors and there are sure many colours in the rainbow don't you think?

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Palestine/Israel seem to have disappeared off the radar again. Until the next bloody event i suppose? Amazing how the media controls and directs from on high as we sit on our wee armchairs waiting for the next big thing......and without a doubt we sheep shall follow the lemmings, our minds already made up for us. Doesn't matter where as long as it's not us!

Peace and goodwill on the Animal Farm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Yes really. But because i have happened to find things in the Bible, not out of context either, you label me with the lunatic Religious Right, that I call THE-MEDIA-RIGHT-STORM, for the stone throwing I've witnessed descend down into Society through the TV. I'm very confident that the day will come when the TV is taken over by the saints of the most high whose power is about shattered as Daniel 12 writes about.

All you need is love. They will no longer teach know the lord for ALL will know him, with each man's own words becoming the oracle, and they no longer claim the oracle of the lord. That is freedom.

It's very easy to give up hope, through the rotten things that were written about happening, but with the states of confusion looking to be at the boiling point, the better things to happen are getting closer every day.

Time will tell if I really did find the same new way Steve Miller sings about in this very anti-establishment space cowboy http://youtu.be/0n6Wu4aVR7A song. And I must add, that I was not conscious (him singing of a new way.) of when an awakening did happen to me about rocking down angels from the promised land. It explain Jacob's dream of angels coming up and down a ladder. Reincarnation anyone? i see many in power who may need to be born again.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

ok, i like rock and roll. i even like inspirational songs. In fact, I am the only atheist i know that that plays Albert Brumley on the guitar just for fun (turn your radio on)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ViJ406x_s

just dont understand your stand here Leo? it is silly to me!

it is not me who messed up the quotes.

heraclitis,

I don't believe in the GOD you don't believe in either. Life always existed and something went wrong before the big bang threw us down here to earth. I am stating that as a fact which will be proved true in our lifetime. Well, it will take dying to prove. The CHURCH AND STATE have both turned into that IMAGE that they both created, but that doesn't mean that there is not some truth in the Bible. I believe Revelations 13 speaks of that IMAGE.

What quotes did I mess up?

Day will come when they will no longer teach know the lord for all will end up understanding who the Lamb is today. That will be when they no longer claim the oracle of the lord for each man's own words will become the oracle.

My story has quite a few coincidences which did not all come to me overnight, but kept popping up through the last 20 years: long enough to where it would be given up on, if not knowing it was true.

"Back before the world began, back before that too, you took me in your confidence told me I was you."-adg from Stairs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Why must we try to convert and persuade each other to our way of thinking, our opinionated baggage of ideas and thoughts? This is the way of the world as we know it and of the systems that influence us from the cradle to the grave. In doing so we choose to remain divided while they conquer and dimish our goodwill and peace towards one another. Throwing snowballs gets a wee bit tiresome when we could be actually moving on to a better place, promoting positive debate rather than spinning around in them chains of negative vibes.

Perhaps time for change by jumping off the merry-go-round into whatever we make happen

I get you Leo but base point may be found in some common ground if we decide to grab the nettle inside

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:44 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Israel/Palestine will not be solved, as not much of anything else either, until the lunatics on the right who gained much power in the 80's are put in their place, for turning so many off to there being any truth in the Bible at all, for what sane person would want to become as them?

"Because lawlessness shall abound, many people's love will grow cold."-some king killed 2000 years ago, when speaking about these times.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Very Christmassy Leo - rock on man! ( keep yer picture runnin Sonny - it's yours!)

(i see President Obama is delivering the end of year political summary - Wow! Do I smell the wiff of Cuban cigars?) :shock:

Seasons Greetings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:37 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Merry Christmas Leo. :D I hope this one is right up your street and it comes with PEACE and GOODWILL

We can make change happen just like yer man tried to do 2000 years ago. It begins inside each of us and moves in ever increasing circles. Numbers don't matter just hearts and souls with minds that see beyond an enemy and discover a neighbour.

Seasons Greets to all above and below......and may your god go with you (oops!)

http://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The tide will turn in favor of the regular people. My seasons greetings wish to all. That changes video is great.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

All people are regular but some are less regular than the rest of us Leo. But our wee Moon, like our big Sun shines on all of us no matter and probably without favour. (Some folks still worship them no-matter)

Peace and Goodwill a finding Leo.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Arlo Fanatic

Well, there is regular inside of everyone, but am, sadly, becoming convinced that those in power have lost all idea of what the regular folks would like out of life. Rather out of touch. It was driving east in 93 through Montana when that hit me, and cyberspace backs up that conculsion now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

Thing is Leo, both in your great country and our wee country those in power get elected by the people to rule supposedly in the better interests of the people but instead it usually works out better for the few. There are of off course those who have and retain real power but they don't bother to get elected. (Money talks - power corrupts people are people).

But Leo, this is the season of 'goodwill to all men' (and women) Also, we shouldn't forget our Planet and all the animals, birds and fish in 'our seas' that we have sway over. Lets bless rather than curse. Lets take a positive approach to the New Years to come and lets hope for more peace, justice, equality, love and understanding to grow and flourish wherever we are.
Life is too short to mourn on the negative vibes especially when we can reach out and actually share positive vibes with each other no matter about the regular.

Happy Christmas Leo and may your life find and bring joy to the world! What if irregular became the 'regular' and we.........!

and let the positive vibes flow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Arlo Fanatic

I just can't help but think that if the truth was known today...(rather not go into more details of it here.) all would have enough, and we would see what kind of fruits peace would bring. I believe that day is coming, and it won't look anything like today's reality. Don't mean to me negative but have had the worst cold of my life the last 9 days, yet feel like it's almost run it's course.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
I just can't help but think that if the truth was known today...(rather not go into more details of it here.) all would have enough, and we would see what kind of fruits peace would bring. I believe that day is coming, and it won't look anything like today's reality. Don't mean to me negative but have had the worst cold of my life the last 9 days, yet feel like it's almost run it's course.

Hope you get well real soon and forget the 'details' for now Leo. Just enjoy peace, goodwill and the love of your family where ever they are. Get some seasonal celebration with Christmas in the chair.

Peace and goodwill and may the force be with ya! :wink:

( Mankind has leaped in giant steps in just about every direction but the 'common cold' remains undefeated and likes to remind us all that we too can be subdued and laid low. One day maybe something else will come along and waken us all up that both life and time are precious including right now. Merry everything including yer cold Leo)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Arlo Fanatic

The waiting is the hardest part. Wish I could come up with my own words for feelings, rather than just using songs, but that is alright.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Senior ArloNetizen

leoburg wrote:
The waiting is the hardest part. Wish I could come up with my own words for feelings, rather than just using songs, but that is alright.

This 'Dump' is owned by a self-confessed singer and song writer Leo. Some might say a musician and entertainer of sorts......(And he gets paid for it!) You're making music Leo that some like, some don't and some will never know about.
That never stopped Arlo from being Arlo and for that its a Merry Christmas! :lol:

Ho, Ho, Ho!

http://youtu.be/3FChEGL1BUY

(Ps Look to the Middle East for a Star and three wise men!)